←  Brain Health

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

phenibut decomposition

caruga's Photo caruga 08 Jun 2011

Anyonw know if phenibut decompose more rapidly on air exposure and if so into what? The seal on my pouch has been torn for a bit and it no longer seems to pack any punch even at high doses.

Declmem's Photo Declmem 08 Jun 2011

You gain a tolerance to it rapidly. In my case, I'm permanently and completely tolerant to it. Don't get anything out of it any more, and I used to love it. I used it for months with great results.

Then again, it's potency could deteriorate so rapidly that as I kept trying it I needed higher and higher doses until it's potency just dropped off completely and I thought I was tolerant. But I think that's a remote possibility.

caruga's Photo caruga 08 Jun 2011

I never took it on a regular basis, just once a week at most, and kept the doses <1g in most cases. Last time I tried 2g and got absolutely nothing. So I think something has happened to it...

longevitynow's Photo longevitynow 09 Jun 2011

A lot of bulk powders don't come with moisture absorbers/silica packs, so I keep them from my vitamin bottles and throw them in there. My phenibut is still good 2 years later (but perhaps there might be some potency lost).