←  Brain Health

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Advice on Smi2le centrophenoxine

REGIMEN's Photo REGIMEN 31 May 2005

I received some items from Jeff Whitmore from the Smi2le catalog in place of the cash refund I wanted(said he didn't have access to company funds the last two days when this transaction occurred). The contents of the centrophenoxine/choline caps he sent seem a bit clumped and more than off-white(closer to sand-tan than flour-white). I haven't seen centro before and was wondering what people here thought. Maybe someone could post a picture of some centro received through a more reputable supplier. I would post a pic put I don't have the means.
For some reason I just feel uneasy about taking anything from rizzer's stock.

LifeMirage's Photo LifeMirage 31 May 2005

It should be a fine powder....his probably picked up too much moisture. A common problem with some bulk suppliers.

Hmm...
Off to the garbage with it, then?

Is the color at least correct(super milky coffee)?

blaise's Photo blaise 31 May 2005

I wouldn't throw it away! A little moisture shouldn't hurt.

I'll give it a try, I guess...but if that brownish clumpy powder is part of rizzer's crystal meth stash, I'm holding you accountable!

lemon's Photo lemon 01 Jun 2005

My centro is a sandy tanish color (but of course it's probably also from Rizzer's crystal meth stash). [wis]

scottl's Photo scottl 01 Jun 2005

I opened up a capsule...think it was from axiom and it is an off white color....light sandy tannish would sound right.

REGIMEN's Photo REGIMEN 03 Jun 2005

Thanks for checking everyone :)