←  Brain Health

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Bulk Nutrition and Unique Nutrition

charisma's Photo charisma 05 Jun 2005

I placed an order with them on Saturday afternoon for 12 different items. I got an email with a Fedex tracking number 17 minutes later saying it had been shipped. You can't beat that. I was so impressed that I had to put in a word for them.

I also placed an order with Unique Nutrition the same day and received it UPS ground the day after I received the one from Bulk Nutrition, which was shipped Fedex 2 day.

So I'm happy with both of them. The only thing I would have liked is if the Pyritinol I received from Unique Nutrition had the 1/4 tsp weight, like the ones from Bulk Nutrition do, since I don't have a scale. But I take a fairly low dose and can make a pretty good guess until I do get a scale.

jeromewilson's Photo jeromewilson 05 Jun 2005

I'll second the vote for Bulk Nutrition - great service. I'm looking forward to ordering from Unique too, just waiting for them to get the new products they've been promising :)

Hmm, guess this should be in the Suppliers Discussion forum...

P.S. I can recommend the 200-Z scales available from BN, amongst others. Small but perfectly formed. And whilst we're on the subject (kind of) I went for the Cap-m-Quick capsule filler, which is OK, but on reflection I wish I'd gone for 'The Capsule Machine' by Pure Planet Products - looks to be less hassle.

blaise's Photo blaise 05 Jun 2005

I also agree. I live in upstate N.Y. and my BN orders are shipped to my doorstep via UPS in 2-3 days everytime. Same goes for Custom Nutrition Warehouse, at my doorstep in two days via USPS.

When I get enough funds saved I am going to place an order through the offshore pharmacy - Biogenesis. I hope they prove to be just as good as the two listed above. However I am kind of really sceptical about ordering anything outside the U.S..

I am also waiting for Unique Nutrition to get their new products in (Hydergine, Deprenyl, Nicergoline, etc..) and them maybe I wouldn't have to place an order with Biogenesis.

eternaltraveler's Photo eternaltraveler 05 Jun 2005

1/8th of a tsp of pyritinol from custom nutrition warehouse weighs ~523 mg, as weighed on my scale. Don't know how that would relate too unique nutrition though (it could be more or less dense).

It's a good idea to have your own scale if you are going to be using bulk powders. Trying to eye up a volumetric dose of such small amounts can be next to impossible.

I have an old mettler myself that reads out to a 10th of a mg (I got it almost free from a high school because it didn't work anymore). I managed to fix it and calibrate it with some calibration weights I bought. You don't need anything remotely that fancy though.

lemon's Photo lemon 06 Jun 2005

I'm not sure about nicergoline, but I *am* sure about hydergine and deprenyl being prescription meds in the U.S. How does Uniquenutrition plan to sell them without a raid by the D.E.A. ? They gonna try the three month personal supply angle the offshore companies work? Is that even legal for a U.S. based company ? [huh]

But yeah... don't get me wrong, I'd love to buy hydergine in bulk from a domestic vendor. Deprynyl however, I use so little that one box lasts quite awhile so it's no big issue.

wannafulfill's Photo wannafulfill 06 Jun 2005

They will be sold as research materials.

johnmk's Photo johnmk 06 Jun 2005

Researching on 60kg rats I see . . .

blaise's Photo blaise 06 Jun 2005

Cool, then I plan on doing some research.