←  Supplements

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

What noots have recently made it on your...

Absent's Photo Absent 09 Apr 2014

I usually buy new supplements to try in batches, maybe 3+ at a time.... anyone have any suggestions of some new ones I might consider picking up? 

Right now I am about to order Pregnenolone, which supposedly does great things for the nervous system. I'm looking for 2-3 more to order today. Any top suggestions? 

koala_muncher's Photo koala_muncher 09 Apr 2014

Coleus forskohlii + Astragalus

just got mine from 

http://www.australhe...tem/coleus-root

much cheaper than bottled stuff

also getting organic chemistry equipment from amazon so I can do solvent-based extraction :)

ZHMike's Photo ZHMike 09 Apr 2014

I really want to give the GPC choline, uridine and DHA stack a try, but there are so many variants I don't know where to start, the thread is almost to massive to catch up on.

Strelok's Photo Strelok 10 Apr 2014

I plan on ordering some PQQ and giving it a try the next time I order supplements.  I also plan on getting a DNA test done, and plugging my genetic info into some various programs/services to determine if I am an undermethylator, and what other supplements might be helpful specifically for me.  If I'm an undermethylator, I'll try out some TMG.

AmpleBeingdotcom's Photo AmpleBeingdotcom 19 Apr 2014

Coleus forskohlii + Astragalus

just got mine from 

http://www.australhe...tem/coleus-root

much cheaper than bottled stuff

also getting organic chemistry equipment from amazon so I can do solvent-based extraction :)

Interesting, why mix Forskolin with Astragalus? 

It has been talked about extensively with being mixed with Artichoke Extract to yeild awesome results, but i've never hear of it being mixed with Astragalus.

ironfistx's Photo ironfistx 20 Apr 2014

I hear the term undermethylator used here occasionally.  Can you tell me what it refers to specifically?

Cephalon's Photo Cephalon 20 Apr 2014

re-interested in applications for plant-oil based cannabionoids like NAPEs and NOPE as in PhosphoLean.