←  Mental Health

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Ladasten/Bromantane

ccnootropics's Photo ccnootropics 06 May 2014

Does anybody know of any research regarding Bromantane's mechanism of action, interactions with other drugs, and/or safety profile in general (regarding things such as organ damage etc.). Thanks!

xks201's Photo xks201 08 May 2014

I seriously doubt it is harmful of toxic. I did take it one morning and found it the most potent nootropic I have ever taken. At the time I had heavy metal poisoning though so the effect did not duplicate. I am going to try it again.
Or toxic. The Russian army used it a lot and they still sell it there with no qualms.

sponsored ad  

Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

ccnootropics's Photo ccnootropics 08 May 2014

I seriously doubt it is harmful of toxic. I did take it one morning and found it the most potent nootropic I have ever taken. At the time I had heavy metal poisoning though so the effect did not duplicate. I am going to try it again.
Or toxic. The Russian army used it a lot and they still sell it there with no qualms.

That's interesting - most people I know seem to think that it's very mild.  It seems to be kind of a hit or miss for me.   Maybe it's effects are more noticeable to people that are in really extreme situations.  Thanks for your feedback!

sponsored ad  

Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

xks201's Photo xks201 09 May 2014

Yeah I'm not sure. I'd have to re trial it someday. It was extremely expensive if not ordered from a Russian site.