←  Nootropic Stacks

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Sunifiram and D-Aspartic Acid

ired44's Photo ired44 29 May 2014

Hey guys...first time posting. Just wondering if these two together would be a bad idea and why. Thanks. Sorry if this topic has been touched on already.

xsiv1's Photo xsiv1 30 May 2014

Wouldn't that cause some excess glutamate? Glutamate excitotoxicity isn't fun at all. I read some people who've combined stims with Sunifiram and had some significant adverse and long-lasting effects. There weren't many reports that I've read but it was enough for me to ditch my Sunifiram because I enjoy my coffee too much. I'm not sure how DAA would fair though when combined with Sunifiram. 

sponsored ad  

Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

medievil's Photo medievil 03 Jun 2014

Wouldn't that cause some excess glutamate? Glutamate excitotoxicity isn't fun at all. I read some people who've combined stims with Sunifiram and had some significant adverse and long-lasting effects. There weren't many reports that I've read but it was enough for me to ditch my Sunifiram because I enjoy my coffee too much. I'm not sure how DAA would fair though when combined with Sunifiram. 

Its probably a good idea to add aniracetam to the mix wich should be synergetic and prevent excitoxiticy.

Ultravioletbllc's Photo Ultravioletbllc 03 Jun 2014

No offense but fuck aniracetam in this case , you are going too experience unreal excitotoxicity unless you mediate with propranolol , calcium Chanel blockers + Nmda antagonists / modulators , & or low dose alprazolam ... Trust me it sounds good but this can lead too severe issues

sponsored ad  

Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

Ultravioletbllc's Photo Ultravioletbllc 03 Jun 2014

No offense but fuck aniracetam in this case , you are going too experience unreal excitotoxicity unless you mediate with propranolol , calcium Chanel blockers + Nmda antagonists / modulators , & or low dose alprazolam ... Trust me it sounds good but this can lead too severe issues