←  Brain Health

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Research Chemicals

STOPOT's Photo STOPOT 12 Sep 2014

Hello all,

For those of whom that have ordered nootropics before from research chemical synthesizers, how did you go about doing it?

I am interested in a research chemical and would like to study it in more depth (not consuming), but I do not own a research business nor an academic institutional address. If you have purchased bulk synthesized chemicals before, without a research business or an academic institutional address, how did you go about doing so?

I've read previously on the forums where people would pool together to get a synthesizer to produce a nootropic at bulk, and I'm curious.

Adaptogen's Photo Adaptogen 12 Sep 2014

it depends, is what you're looking for already on the market, or will you require a custom synthesis? if you want custom synth, its probably gonna be pretty expensive (~$20,000+)

It's something that they already have in inventory in particular I'm looking at alpha-gcp and adrafin. The prices I've found for them aren't too bad either.

Ruinmir's Photo Ruinmir 12 Sep 2014

Those aren't research chemicals, they're both pretty widely available.

But the synthesizer I found can produce them at bulk in high purity and per mg price is still way lower than anything I can find online even for bulk sellers.

Sciencyst's Photo Sciencyst 13 Sep 2014

If you are using a trade site like alibaba or ec21, you will often see ridiculously low, mis- or under-quoted prices, which often can signifiy a scam. And it is highly unlikely that it would cost less to have a product synthesized than to buy pre-existing stock..

medievil's Photo medievil 13 Sep 2014

it depends, is what you're looking for already on the market, or will you require a custom synthesis? if you want custom synth, its probably gonna be pretty expensive (~$20,000+)

Even from Chinese labs? I'm sure the legal recreational stuff they sell in the UK that came after mephedrone isn't that expensive to synth.

Perhaps the labs that synthesize legal recreational drugs should be contacted, I think they may be able to do it a lot cheaper.

maxwatt's Photo maxwatt 14 Sep 2014

Costs are rising in China to the point they aren't always the lowest price producer.  Nor is high price a guarantee against scam

medievil's Photo medievil 14 Sep 2014

In what country's would it would be cheaper to get stuff synthesized then? China is getting rich, what poor but growing economy would resemble something like old China where you can get stuff synthetic cheaply etc?

India?

medievil's Photo medievil 14 Sep 2014

Ive just read mephedrone is still synthesised in india, witch immediatly made me realise that if costs in china are rising, getting it synthed in india would be a way to get as cheap as it used to be in china.

Just go from one developping country to the next one, thank god there are poor countrys, thats extremely selfish to say hahaha i dont mean it.