←  Mental Health

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

sleep - most powerful of all really.

calm5's Photo calm5 17 Sep 2014

hi.

all of you here ask about supplements,etc and all that. same here.

but let me tell you, all of the 'supplement,etc' its all fantasy really.

what you need to do is go to sleep at 9pm. start going to sleep early again.

you will notice an extreme difference.

better than any drugs.

i have tested it. sleep is the best out of all.

go get sleep.

djm65's Photo djm65 17 Sep 2014

If it was only that easy!

sponsored ad  

Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

medievil's Photo medievil 17 Sep 2014

Sleep at 9? Damn thats when the day starts for me haha

medievil's Photo medievil 19 Sep 2014

Id recommened a family member tucking you in, also take plenty of naps.

Haha srry that comment is over it but serieusly you need to live a little more, going to sleep at 9, mate enjoy your evening with a partner!

Nootropos's Photo Nootropos 23 Sep 2014

I agree. Sleep is capital. 9 pm is good hour. I need 10 sleep hours for being ok.

Al Capacino's Photo Al Capacino 23 Sep 2014

If half ur trouble is u r so depressed and anxious all you do is sleep then no, no it's not the answer.

Dichotohmy's Photo Dichotohmy 24 Sep 2014

I appreciate the importance of sleep more than most people, because I suffer from unrefreshing sleep without insomnia, nightmares, limb movement, sleep-disordered breathing, or other "easy" to treat (or even identify) factor. Simply put, unrefreshing sleep causes a cascade of debilitating physical and mental effects, so I completely agree that somehow getting refreshing sleep is a most powerful treatment. 

Unfortunately, when someone has a real, clinically significant sleeping disorder, it's borderline useless to suggest sleep hygene, supplements, or any other easy DIY treatments. Even people with clear-cut sleep apnea commonly face a tough titration with CPAP and a continuance of unrefreshing sleep even when the apnea is "cured" in an objective sense.

Edited by Dichotohmy, 24 September 2014 - 01:18 AM.

sponsored ad  

Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

medievil's Photo medievil 27 Sep 2014

Needing 10 hours? dmmn hald of the week i dont sleep and i feel fine, the days i dont have stims i sometimes sleep 4 days in a row but thats more to endure and escape anhedonia, with sleep.