←  Supplements

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

A good nootropic stack that does not provi...

zompy's Photo zompy 06 Nov 2014

Alright,

So far i've been experimenting with aniracetam/oxiracetam/noopept. 

What I did notice were some good benefits (improved speech, improved memory, etc) But one side effect I found really bothering is some sort of tunnelvision. With these nootropics I am no longer succesfully able to multitask like I could before. Some examples herein are:

Before my stack I could follow 2 conversations and actively speak and listen to those 2 at the same time, while im "on" i cannot.

Before my stack I was able to listen and talk with someone and meanwhile use my smartphone without any problems. While "on" and using my smartphone and someone is talking to me I just don't "recieve" what they are saying.

What i'm mainly looking for is social/speech improvement. While maintaining my multitasking capabilities.

Thanks for the advice in advance.

zompy's Photo zompy 16 Nov 2014

Considering Piracetam/alpha GPC stack, anyone?

zompy's Photo zompy 25 Nov 2014

Could appreciate some advice.

Noopho's Photo Noopho 01 Dec 2014

You say you have experimented with ani oxi and noopept, could you elaborate a little about what you have tried already, i.e. did you try each seperately or in combination with one another and also were you supplementing them with a source of choline?

I've found a low dose of picamilon or phenibut, say 20-30mg or 100-150mg respectively, can work well to reduce tunnel vision effects as they help relax your body and mind.