←  Mental Health

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

GTS-21 for schizophrenia.

Reformed-Redan's Photo Reformed-Redan 13 Feb 2015

Wondering if anyone has had experiences with treating positive symptoms and negative symptoms with GTS-21? This is available now for purchase and if anyone can also benefit from it in treating schizophrenia, then all the better.

Just wanted to mention this since schizophrenics stand most to benefit from this compound.

szninja's Photo szninja 13 Feb 2015

Thanks for the recommendation! Any good place I can buy it that's cheap?

sponsored ad  

Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Reformed-Redan's Photo Reformed-Redan 13 Feb 2015

Thanks for the recommendation! Any good place I can buy it that's cheap?

http://www.tht.co/co...ancement/gts-21

The Brain's Photo The Brain 13 Feb 2015

Is this a thread or advertisement ?

YoungSchizo's Photo YoungSchizo 14 Feb 2015

Cool, though, what dosage is recommended? (I'm gonna have a look into GTS-21 more tomorrow!)

szninja's Photo szninja 14 Feb 2015

I'd also like to know the recommended dose.

Also will taking galantamine with GTS-21 have a synergized effect?

sponsored ad  

Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

YoungSchizo's Photo YoungSchizo 15 Feb 2015

The proven effective dosage is between 75 & 150mg, 3 times daily. Soooo, it'll be $50 for 6 days at 100mg.. *I need to win the lottery for that price  :dry: *  

What's the pharmaceutical status for this drug..? It's very vague from what I can find, on schizophreniaforum it's in phase 3, on clinicaltrials it's in phase 2, on google it's development is uncertain.. 

Edited by YoungSchizo, 15 February 2015 - 02:05 AM.