←  Brain Health

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Hey guys I have 500$ on Amazon

nathanjustwonder's Photo nathanjustwonder 31 Aug 2016

Hey guys I have around 500 saved up on my Amazon account and was wondering what are some powerful stacks that improve overall brain health and general health what I have on my list now is a Multivitamin, Coq10, Pqq, and Krill oil along with Ciltep, Koios and Neuro Optimizer what else can be added/removed? And on a side note are multivitamins really worth it? Or is it just unabsorbable compounds that give you placebo effect? Whats a great multivitamin

telight's Photo telight 31 Aug 2016

You can buy Nootropics Depot and RealMushrooms products on amazon. Both companies have quality products. I would recommend picking up some of the 1:1 Reishi extract from Nootropics depot. You should look through both of companies catalogs and see if there is anything you like. I would recommend avoiding general multivitamins. I also like NOW longvida capsules, dental probiotics,  EPICOR (healthy origins), and Douglas Labs B-complex (really good) from Amazon.