←  Townhall

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

NAD+ Precursor Tables for Costs, Sources,...

jabowery's Photo jabowery 27 Oct 2016

Since Drudge is now carrying a link to an article that cites "Long-Term Administration of Nicotinamide Mononucleotide Mitigates Age-Associated Physiological Decline in Mice", there is going to be a lot of public awareness and practical questions involving cost-benefits of various NAD+ precursors.

The following tables would be most helpful.  Not knowing any better, I've created publicly editable GoogleDocs Spreadsheets for them:

For dietary supplements:

"precursor", "source" and "cost per mass" (and "date" of this relationship*)

For food sources:

"precursor", "source" and "mass ratio".

For dosages:

"precursor", "study", "human equivalent dose"**, "body weight", "formula"

*The "date" column for dietary supplements is actually a _bit_ redundant as change-tracking in GoogleDocs has this information, at least by implication, but it isn't as convenient as it might be.

** Calculating human equivalent dose is not always simple, which is why there is a column for body weight as input to the formula for the HED.  If cites to justification for the formula are necessary, they can be included in a "Note" to that cell.

Any suggestions?

RobbieG's Photo RobbieG 07 Nov 2016

I appreciate you taking the time to post this information.  Have you acquired any NMN? or are you interested in acquiring some?  I am going to look into tracking down a reputable provider and then getting some pricing info.  - Rob 

Valijon's Photo Valijon 30 Dec 2016

Rob, I feel there are many members here who would be interested in a group buy of real NMN.