←  Brain Health

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Is anyone still taking Polygala Tenuifolia?

LiveWell's Photo LiveWell 13 Dec 2016

After reading this thread, http://www.longecity...ght-depression/ I had to buy some. After 3 days, I can only report a SLIGHT increase in mental clarity. Sadly, the rest of the noticeable effects seem to be lost on me.

I'd love to see the effects that @heisenburger was reporting, but they just aren't there.

If you're using it, what have your experiences been?
Do you notice the effects immediately?
Do the effects build up over time?
Do you still think it's worth taking?

Thanks!

Baten's Photo Baten 13 Dec 2016

I'm waiting for my order to arrive from nootropicsdepot :)

tintinet's Photo tintinet 13 Dec 2016

I tried it a while ago. No dramatic effect for me. Might give it another go sometime.

William Sterog's Photo William Sterog 14 Dec 2016

Remember to dose it sublingually. Is the better RoA in my experience.

LiveWell's Photo LiveWell 14 Dec 2016

Yep. Every dose has been sublingual. Do we know about the bioavailability of taking Polygala orally?

normalizing's Photo normalizing 15 Dec 2016

how do you take it sublingual, its powder thats sticks and you can choke on it when you try to swallow

LiveWell's Photo LiveWell 15 Dec 2016

You take such a small amount it really isn't a choking hazard. Just tip the spoon upside down under your tongue and you're good.

normalizing's Photo normalizing 16 Dec 2016

oh ok its just that first time i hear taking herbal powder sublingual. i know there are specific pills formatted for this but powders could be difficult

Junk Master's Photo Junk Master 17 Dec 2016

I'd bet it would be more effective sublingually if dissolved in a solvent and complexed with Beta cyclodextrin.