←  Lifestyle

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Did Kurzweil actually cure his diabetes?

sentrysnipe's Photo sentrysnipe 27 Feb 2006

Can anyone validate that? I am yet to fully read his 10% Solution book, good thing it's freely downloadable through his site. Thanks!

Shepard's Photo Shepard 27 Feb 2006

I remember one of them saying they beat their diabetes in the Fantastic Voyage book.

Live Forever's Photo Live Forever 27 Feb 2006

I remember one of them saying they beat their diabetes in the Fantastic Voyage book.

For some reason your post reminded me of the song "Fantastic Voyage" by Coolio from awhile back. Anyone else remember that song? (ok, it was a rap, which may or may not qualify as a "song")

Sorry to interrupt, continue on.

:)

simple's Photo simple 27 Feb 2006

Can you post his site (not coolio's), Kurzweils.

FunkOdyssey's Photo FunkOdyssey 27 Feb 2006

Come along, and ride on a fantastic insulin-free voyage... slide slide, slippity-slide, we cured diabetes back in '65...

sentrysnipe's Photo sentrysnipe 27 Feb 2006

http://www.kurzweila.....ist.html?m=16

you might want to try his alter-ego, Ramona, afterwards. [lol] [tung]

advancedatheist's Photo advancedatheist 28 Feb 2006

I suspect Kurzweil has just inhibited the progression of his diabetes. BTW, I've noticed that diabetics who take Metformin, which allegedly mimics the effects of caloric restriction, seem to die pretty much on schedule.

mitkat's Photo mitkat 28 Feb 2006

Come along, and ride on a fantastic insulin-free voyage... slide slide, slippity-slide, we cured diabetes back in '65...

Great sample, great track. Now we just need people big into the Singularity to get twisties in their hair and lower their cadillacs! [thumb]