←  Mental Health

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Depression - Night Time Only

SoundsAboutRight's Photo SoundsAboutRight 15 Jun 2017

I was curious if anyone on the site has ever come across any issue related to a deterioration in one's mood in the evening and before bed? Maybe some sort of vitamin, mineral, or chemical imbalance that I am unaware of?

I was hoping for any possible supplement recommendations for this particular issue.

TY

Edited by mfad, 15 June 2017 - 05:11 AM.

Pizzarulzz's Photo Pizzarulzz 15 Jun 2017

finally found myself version of you :D

Cure 

Ashvagandha

Bacopa

Gingko

sponsored ad  

Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

hdl_1's Photo hdl_1 17 Jun 2017

There's a study done on this. It can make for interesting read. They pinpoint circadian rythm as a trigger and some serotonergic influences.

https://www.ncbi.nlm...87/#!po=21.2963

So, Ashwagandha, Bacopa and Gingko could probably help with the the serotonin modulation and melatonin could also be of help to stabilize the cyrcadian rythm.

Sent from my SM-G850W using Tapatalk

sponsored ad  

Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

SoundsAboutRight's Photo SoundsAboutRight 19 Jun 2017

finally found myself version of you :D

Cure 

Ashvagandha

Bacopa

Gingko

Thanks for the supplement recommendation. I'll check it out!

There's a study done on this. It can make for interesting read. They pinpoint circadian rythm as a trigger and some serotonergic influences.

https://www.ncbi.nlm...87/#!po=21.2963

So, Ashwagandha, Bacopa and Gingko could probably help with the the serotonin modulation and melatonin could also be of help to stabilize the cyrcadian rythm.

Sent from my SM-G850W using Tapatalk

Interesting, thanks for posting this. Pretty dang specific... good find