←  Brain Health

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Aniracetam Replacement -

the_newsoul's Photo the_newsoul 17 Jun 2017

Hello everyone!

It's been a long while since I didn't post in this forum. Some years ago, I did a lot of research and testing with different nootropics and at the end I found that my perfect stack was Aniracetam + Theanine. I have ADD and social anxiety and that combo really helped me out to stay "in control" in periods when I felt specially uncomfortable with other people.

My last stack of Aniracetam is almost ending (I dont use it regularely, just during periods when I'm more stressed or anxious) and surprisingly my usual provider (SmartPowders) has it out of stock, looks like permanently.

Friends, I would really, really, really appreciate if you could share some good suppliers of Aniracetam! I am also open to try something new with similar effects to Aniracetam in terms of anxiety relief.

Many thanks 

hdl_1's Photo hdl_1 17 Jun 2017

Take a look at Nootropics Depot. I buy it from there.

Sent from my SM-G850W using Tapatalk

the_newsoul's Photo the_newsoul 18 Jun 2017

any other people with ADD that tried Aniracetam and Theanine together or separate? Would love to hear some experiences and it may help other people too...

maxwatt's Photo maxwatt 18 Jun 2017

modafinil