←  Mental Health

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Best prescription Anti-deps/meds for negat...

AlexCanada's Photo AlexCanada 23 Jun 2017

I see my doctor later today and need to know what to ask for.  Please list any recommendations and even numerous if possible. I have tried most of the SSRIs btw but any discussion on which lead to the least negativity may be beneficial. 

Some of my major problems are: very negative perspective, negative outlook of people, dislike of people,  lot of cynicism,  and low empathy. The times when i feel better that negativity fades away and I am able to feel more of my normal loving self but such periods are becoming more rare lately :(.                           I also have low Testosterone, Estrogen, and Cortisol. I tried Androgel but it usually makes me more negative and even hostile :(. 

Other symptoms are:  very low motivation, poor difficulty thinking/communicating,  dissasociation and lack of connection to events around me,  low expression,  apathy, very poor interest,   low pleasure, low energy, severe brain fog, slow reading and slow processing of information. 

I plan to ask him about Vilazodone but we may not be able to get it here in Canada.   Another is Lamictal since it had mood lift when I tried years ago but I felt stupid on it.   Opaites like Tramadol have helped for loving thoughts + general interest,  gabapentin sometimes does as well but usually during start up doses. Too much tolerance build up. 

Edited by AlexCanada, 23 June 2017 - 05:06 AM.

hdl_1's Photo hdl_1 23 Jun 2017

I've seen in one of your posts that you are asking about how to deal with allergens. Do you have nasal/sinus inflamation? If so, your problems may be the consequence of an immune reaction and nasal glucocorticoids can reduce your symptoms.

Sent from my SM-G850W using Tapatalk

sponsored ad  

Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Mentha's Photo Mentha 25 Jun 2017

Have you tried escitalopram?

It helped me with negative/intrusive thoughts.

Even at a low dose of 5mg.