K2 side effects
experimenting
09 Jul 2018
The LEF mix causes me anxiety and decreased awareness
John250
09 Jul 2018
Why would high dose vitamin k cause cognitive deficits?
The LEF mix causes me anxiety and decreased awareness
I still can’t figure out if K2 to increases clotting or not? Some places they only K1 will. Others say K2 Will only increase clotting if the body needs it, etc.
Advocatus Diaboli
10 Jul 2018
experimenting, what "LEF mix" are you referring to? By what means have you determined that the "LEF mix" has caused your anxiety and decreased awareness as opposed to other potential causative factors? How would you describe your "decreased awareness"? What "LEF mix" dosage are you taking? What are the additional ingredients (if any) in the "LEF mix" you're taking?
Edited by Advocatus Diaboli, 10 July 2018 - 11:34 AM.
Benko
10 Jul 2018
By what means have you determined that the "LEF mix" has caused your anxiety and decreased awareness as opposed to other potential causative factors?
+1
experimenting
10 Jul 2018
experimenting, what "LEF mix" are you referring to? By what means have you determined that the "LEF mix" has caused your anxiety and decreased awareness as opposed to other potential causative factors? How would you describe your "decreased awareness"? What "LEF mix" dosage are you taking? What are the additional ingredients (if any) in the "LEF mix" you're taking?
post hoc, ergo propter hoc
LEF vitamin K mix to be clear, sorry.
I have noticeable sluggishness and decreased awareness relative to baseline, to the point that people notice. I heard something about but K and neurotransmitters, any clue?
Thanks
John250
10 Jul 2018
LEF vitamin K mix to be clear, sorry.
I have noticeable sluggishness and decreased awareness relative to baseline, to the point that people notice. I heard something about but K and neurotransmitters, any clue?
Thanks
Maybe you are extra sensitive to the choline?


