←  Supplements

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Are there any companies/people out there w...

Roo's Photo Roo 14 Sep 2018

I'm experimenting with a new peptide, I'm just not sure if I understand the literature well enough, I could be misunderstanding it and it might be useless or give different results.

I'm not the best in biochemistry, I understand it well enough to dig deep to find what I want, but I'm at this point where I found the molecule, but the literature on it studies its effects on something else, and not the effects that I want.

I found a hMC1R antagonist, and I want to use it to lighten my hair color. The research available doesn't study its effects on pigmentation directly, but it listed what pathways it affects.

There's also another molecule I found, but then again its effects aren't directly stated.

I want to give this available literature to a company or a person who will review it to me and tell me if the pathways this molecules affect could result in lighter hair color?

I feel so bad because I found what I want, I just find it really difficult to find answers.

If you know anyone who can help me with this, please tell me.

John250's Photo John250 14 Sep 2018

Why don’t you list the molecule and maybe someone here has some info on it. If all you want to do is lighten your hair why don’t you just dye it?

Dying my hair would be a hassle. Also, I'm mostly concerned about body hair. Because I have light skin and dark hair
And the molecule is called MSG606 or cyclo-[(CH2)3CO-Gly1-His2-D-Phe3-Arg4-D-Trp5-Cys(S-)6]-Asp7-Arg8-Phe9-Gly10-NH2

I doubt anyone has any information on it though, because I barely found it myself.

John250's Photo John250 14 Sep 2018

Dying my hair would be a hassle. Also, I'm mostly concerned about body hair. Because I have light skin and dark hair
And the molecule is called MSG606 or cyclo-[(CH2)3CO-Gly1-His2-D-Phe3-Arg4-D-Trp5-Cys(S-)6]-Asp7-Arg8-Phe9-Gly10-NH2

I doubt anyone has any information on it though, because I barely found it myself.

Have you tried injectable glutathione? I know it can lighten the skin but not sure about the hair.

Have you tried injectable glutathione? I know it can lighten the skin but not sure about the hair.

I also looked it up. It's a hassle as well, and gives very minimal, almost non-existent results.

I'm more interested in something that works like melanotan II, except that it would give opposite results.

At this point though, I'm trying to figure out if the molecule in question can serve me for this purpose.
Edited by Roo, 14 September 2018 - 08:54 PM.

Kimer Med's Photo Kimer Med 15 Sep 2018

I used to have a company that did literature research. It's a tough business.

Many such companies exist these days, though; shouldn't be too hard to find one.