←  Cryonics

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Cryonics Advocates Needed

Shannon Vyff's Photo Shannon Vyff 22 Jun 2008

I sort of felt bad for going around and posting at all the cryonics related articles at LiveScience, after I figured out that I could be the first one to do so on the older articles since they launched their new commenting system recently. So, I wanted to share this one: http://www.livescien...ibernation.html it has not yet been commented on, and if you are interested you can see what I posted two other places at Live Science.

Science Daily has not yet added the commenting feature, but I'm sure that more news sites will be doing this--and I wanted to ask other people who are cryonicists, have families that are cryonicists, or support cryonics to post about their support if they see an article mentioning cryonics that has a comment field :p.

I've done it from time to time, like on ABC News' site. I like to share why I've done cryonics, and hopefully help the field grow-- to me it seems like common sense :|o.

VictorBjoerk's Photo VictorBjoerk 22 Jun 2008

Very interesting (I've actually read it before)

freethinker's Photo freethinker 22 Jun 2008

Very interesting (I've actually read it before)

Very interesting indeed! Thanks for that.