←  Other Conversations

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Jack is Back

JackCole's Photo JackCole 26 Oct 2009

Yes I'm let lose, from the noose that's kept me hangin' around

I got the hearse so I never die.. Cat's eyes, 9 lives - ain't never gonna die! YES I'M BACK! Well I'm baaaccckkk I'm back in back.. YES I'M BACK IN BLACK.

:)

(Supertramp is my favorite band actually)

I cried when I got the email the1stimmortal died. I cried like a baby. It was really sad. Cancer killed my dad when I was 10, at 46. I stoped smoking for 6 weeks, picked up, quit for 6 weeks, off and on. Eventually I will win.

The funniest thing about this place is that - Okay, I'm not going to lie. SWIM was Diagnosed with Disorganized Narcissistic Schizophrenia. Yet that won't stop SWIM from being a Congressman.

Life is looking up for me (besides SWIM's little take away) First time home owner. I'm mega dosing on fish oil, I live off apples and fruits and veggies (I won't lie, moderation is the key to success and I enjoy a nice steak every other week)

First time home owner! http://www.ircpoliti...ry/diluted.html This is me and my new born at my fund raiser.

I miss you guys. Death is still really scary for me yet now that I understand that these fears are from... well, SWIM - you get what I'm saying.

Everything will be OK!

Please pray for me/ send good vibes / Karma -- and I hope to get back in touch with everyone!

HERE IS THE ODD PART::

Even though I sort of stoped visiting (It just.. makes me cry when I came here.. thinking about death) Not only has my COUSIN contacted me! Yet also so has a girl from Australia that I met a decade ago. Isn't that ODD? Almost a sign.

I'm back. Fish Oil I swear by it. No mega dosing. Just 6 units a day of "Deep Sea" (Make sure it says Deep Sea) and a B Vitamin. But guess what works the best? Apples and Exercise.

Take all the pills you want. Sure. Yet apples (fruits and veggies) and exercise is the best way to make your self feel food and I BELIEVE live longer. Plus, always feel and act young.

Love you guys! Miss you! Please write back and keep in touch! Life is rough, but going great!

Love,
Jack Cole

Mind's Photo Mind 26 Oct 2009

Sweet ACDC reference!

Welcome back.

Luna's Photo Luna 26 Oct 2009

Hi Jack! ^^

I have no idea who you are! :D but I am glad you are feeling great ^^
Seems like something is improving in your life :)

|Good luck quitting smoking! (eww smoking!), you can do it!

Dying IS scary, don't d that :)