Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

* * * * * 1 votes

Sunifiram

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#31 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:20 PM

I don't have the money to throw away risking it. I need nootropics to avoid the horror of a month+ of suffering.

#32 megatron

• 608 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:03 PM

Let's hope someone evenutally (not 10 years) starts manufacturing real Sunifiram. If it's a 1000 times more potent than piracetam, I wonder what effects it may produce and how quickly.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:37 AM

Sunifiram is no more powerful than Piracetam.

#34 noot_in_the_sky

• 287 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:00 PM

Sunifiram is no more powerful than Piracetam.

Can you elaborate a little?

#35 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:51 PM

None of the papers I've read on DM-235 shows that it has much higher activity than Piracetam.

It's just a lot more potent and with an n-shaped dose-response curve.

The high potency means it will be very profitable to make and sell.

It also means very small doses and easier Customs passthru due to lowered detectability.

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 17 December 2012 - 07:51 PM.

#36 kevinseven11

• 385 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:11 AM

How can it just be some college students? For them to be legal sellers, they must have a cgmp plant. Id trust that company.

#37 lifebuddy

• 156 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:13 AM

How can it just be some college students? For them to be legal sellers, they must have a cgmp plant. Id trust that company.

They do not have a CGMP plant. As you correctly state, any supplement or drug sold for human to eat requires that they are packed in an approved facility. They are ordering chems from china and sticking them in zip lock bags in their dorm room. Plenty of small timers do the same. It takes a while for the FDA to get to companies like that, but they do eventually.

#38 Q did it!

• 354 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:01 PM

Take a look at this http://www.molport.c...n-1-one/3941103
and here http://www.scbt.com/...eet-300499.html

also http://www.molport.c...JINDST17J6EA2D8 for nebracetam.

Edited by Q did it!, 14 February 2013 - 08:02 PM.

#39 leftside

• 161 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:00 PM

I might be able to get Sunifiram within the next couple of months. I'll follow up with details/prices when I know more.

#40 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:27 PM

For those that want to try the Sunifiram - today's a special day :)

As of this day I have received an email from Season [TrustWe Group]: Finally a trustable supplier of these obscure Racetams who takes PayPal - hover your mouse over the PP link on the Payment column to see her PayPal address on the actual page - with product in stock [Sunifiram, Phenylpiracetam] and shortly [Coluraceam, Unifiram] in stock with prices that are cheap enough for everyone to afford!

The newly-released Racetams are: Phenylpiracetam, Sunifiram, Unifiram and Coluracetam with prices that are revolutionarily affordable - with assurance of superfast delivery by fully-trackable EMS [Express Mail Service] and money-back guarantee by PayPal!

Phenylpiracetam is IN STOCK NOW FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT.
Coluracetam will be in stock halfway through April 2013. [DARK PURPLE COLORED TEXT IN TABLES INDICATES FUTURE STOCK]
Sunifiram is IN STOCK NOW FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT.
Unifiram will be in stock halfway through April 2013. [DARK PURPLE COLORED TEXT IN TABLES INDICATES FUTURE STOCK]

Here are the new additions to the Racetam Prices list, including the first seller for the entirely new category of Raceram: Unifiram.

Below is just an image of the new additions - this forum will not allow proper insertion of the entries without mangling them.
The actual text and links are on the page itself so please go there to find out more - click the table below for details:

Posted Image

Coluracetam is a highly active and very potent nootropic with doses of 10mg (typical) as found by forum members from ScienceGuy's test samples.

Sunifiram and Unifiram are extremely potent nootropics with doses of about 5mg per 150lbs.

The racetam titles at the top of each table are linked to their respective Wikipedia entries. Click to find out more about them.

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 22 March 2013 - 09:25 PM.

#41 renfr

• 1,059 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:21 PM

Isochroma, have you noticed this Polish coluracetam vendor on Alibaba?
I have contacted him and this is the HPLC analysis he gave me :
Posted Image
I compared with the HPLC analysis of Scienceguys coluracetam and the peak time isn't the same

Posted Image

11,178 min vs 12,727min, any expert to tell me if this is truly coluracetam? I asked him a 1H NMR analysis and he hasn't replied so far.
He sells me 10g for $800 and 1g for $160 free shipping.
But he has no escrow service so I'm wondering whether it is a scam or not. His company is called Synthex technologies sp ZOO

It would be really good to get Polish coluracetam, at least quality would be European grade (he told me it's at least 99,8% pure).
I'm looking forward to buy some of his coluracetam then sell it to whoever wants to buy it, starting with $29.99 per 200mg then once I get enough money from the sale I will buy bigger batches and lower the prices. This racetam really needs to get on the market and I'm willing to buy bulk and make it more affordable for everyone.

#42 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:29 PM

I can't say as I don't have experience with HPLC - but it is not in the same ballpark as NMR since all it does is measure mass - not atomic configuration.

I have replied to Season Zhu asking her for COAs for all four new products and any other documentation she can provide.

I will keep this thread and others updated regarding authentication for the new products.

#43 renfr

• 1,059 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:40 PM

Thanks, I have contacted Trust and We, if they have Paypal it's fine, plus their coluracetam is dirt cheap.

However I am not sure to understand your table, when you put PP, BT, WU next to the quantity does it mean this quantity can only be bought with WU? (I took the example of 10g which is next to WU)

#44 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:04 PM

$0.459/dose if you buy in 10g quantity [10mg doses which are excellently potent - I tried it for myself from Scienceguy's batch] for their Coluracetam, including EMS shipping fee :)

As for payments, I list all the payment forms they can accept. So you can choose as you wish: PayPal, Bank Transfer or Western Union as you please.

Sorry it's a bit confusing because the accepted payment type(s) are listed on the same rows as quantities but they don't correspond - it's just how the layout works.

If you read the Notes section at the bottom of the Racetam Prices list I explain it:

"P: Payment(s) Accepted. Separate sub-rows are used per payment method and do not correspond to sub-rows on the same line in other columns for different quantities."

PayPal is smartest of course.

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 22 March 2013 - 10:13 PM.

#45 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:14 PM

As of today [Version March 24.1 2013] a new and truly affordable Sunifiram vendor has been added to the Racetam Prices list - New Star Nootropics - a reseller who can ship by regular mail or Express Mail.

Prices for both shipping modes have been calculated for all sizes of product.

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 24 March 2013 - 09:22 PM.

#46 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:06 AM

It's time to let the carbon skeletons out of my digital closet.

7-Chloro-3-methyl-3,4-dihydro-2H-1,2,4-benzothiadiazine S,S-dioxide (IDRA 21), a congener of aniracetam, potently abates pharmacologically induced cognitive impairments in patas monkeys [Full PDF for free]

Probing the Allosteric Modulator Binding Site of GluR2 with Thiazide Derivatives

The effects of IDRA 21, a positive modulator of the AMPA receptor, on delayed matching performance by young and aged rhesus monkeys

And more!

Here's the full study in PDF format which I received directly from one of the investigators, not available to the general public:

Pharmacological characterization of DM232 (unifiram) and DM235 (sunifiram), new potent cognition enhancers

And more full pirated full PDFs:

Design, synthesis and preliminary pharmacological evaluation of new analogues of DM232 (unifiram) and DM235 (sunifiram) as cognition modulators.pdf

I'm going to get in big trouble for publicizing those ones...

Another full pirated PDF directly from the study's author:

Influence of ring size on the cognition-enhancing activity of DM235 and MN19, two potent nootropic drugs

And the final Master Document, direct from the study's author and not available to the general public:

Structure-activity relationship studies on unifiram (DM232) and sunifiram (DM235), two novel and potent cognition enhancing drugs

I've done awful evil by posting these so I will burn in Hell shortly - I've held the last PDF in secret for over a year.

#47 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:08 PM

Today's our lucky day!

I had the abstract since September 1, 2011 but just now I finally located the full pirated PDF of this amazing study that shows how DM-235 was created:

Molecular simplification of 1,4-diazabicyclo[4.3.0]nonan-9-ones gives piperazine derivatives that maintain high nootropic activity

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 27 March 2013 - 11:09 PM.

#48 Introspecta

• 622 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 08:12 PM

Has anyone ordered any of this yet? Its been available for a few weeks i'm surprised no one has tried it yet.

#49 Nattzor

• 549 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 12:54 AM

Has anyone ordered any of this yet? Its been available for a few weeks i'm surprised no one has tried it yet.

It has been available for less than a week (atleast on NSN) and people did report about it about 2 days after the relaese. Check the "Brain Health" section, there is a thread there.

#50 Introspecta

• 622 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 04:28 PM

Thanks. I didn't realize I was in the wrong section of the forum.. I usually don't go in this area.

#51 MercuryAX

• 135 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:45 AM

I got my 2 gram supply of sunifiram from Liftmode about a week or so ago. The first time I took it (10mg), I didn't notice anything in particular. I had some brain fog a while later, but I'm not sure whether to blame the sunifiram, as I've been sleep deprived lately as well.

The day afterwards, I tried it at a lower dose (5mg) and I found it to be mildly uplifting. I felt more sociable and happier, although again, mild.

So far (still @5mg), it has been repeating the effects of having mild stimulation. Not enough to keep me awake during sleep deprivation, but it doesn't cause the sleepiness and brain fog that other racetams tend to cause me. I'm glad that it least isn't having negative effects.

Also has anyone noticed that when taking it as just powder form, that it taste slightly bitter and "burns" the mouth? The chemical name of Sunifiram has benzoyl in it, not sure if that has anything to do with it.

#52 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:30 AM

It's time for me to update the World on my Sunifiram usage!

From the first day I started it on 2013/04/05 to today - 2013/04/23 - it has been 18 days.

The first day I experimented with doses - starting at about 12mg and moving up to 139mg and finally settling on 25mg x 6 per day (every three hours), along with 5g Piracetam x 6/day (also every three hours).

From that day to this, these are the two most important results:

1. The brain fatigue that could never be cured but only partially reduced by: Piracetam (75%), Aniracetam (80%), Oxiracetam (90%), Pramiracetam (90%), has been reduced 100% by SUNIFIRAM. Gone. Bye-bye Death. See ya later alligator. Even all the other raceams stacked in high doses and combined with the best possible lighting, diet, vitamins, minerals and exercise couldn't do it. SUNIFIRAM made it effortless. Beyond. Modafinil 2.0.

2. From a normal, constantly steady daily sleep requirement of 8 - 8.5 hours, the first day of SUNIFIRAM dosing brought me down to something heretofore new and thoroughly impossible according to my own experience and Medical Science: 5 hours.

From that day to this - every single night without end or diminishment - I sleep 4.5-5.5 hours. Roughly half of what I needed before.

Let me emphasize that I do not use an alarm to wake up and only wake up naturally - so I sleep until I feel completely refreshed.

Furthermore, even though it seems as if I am not sleeping enough, I notice two more points:

2a. The regenerative power of my sleep per slept hour has increased by about 90%, thus sleep finishes in ust over half the time. The brain measures how much regen and calibrates sleep to that need. I know this will be difficult to believe, but my entire life has been 8 - 8.5 hours and I'm normal in how I sleep. I'm not on psychiatric meds, I don't have weird circadian rhythms, I have no cyclic disorder, etc.

2b. My sleep defragmented. If there was any disoptimality in my previous sleeping, it was awakening about four times per night. Since starting Sunifiram I don't wake up at all during the night.

#53 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:40 AM

There's more too! Those were just the most noticeable effects.

Now for the subtler yet more powerful results:

1. I have to think hard about typing but am not making the same mistakes so often. Yet even while I must type slower, I am finding new words and ideas.

2. When I look behind my eyes - at my inner self - the shape, texture, clarity and light of the machinery inside there - it is clearer than it has ever been, eternities beyond what other racetams or anything else could deliver. I see something else there too: a new rhythm that moves at a fixed speed yet finds the most perfect motions to deliver results, the most ideal letters to make a perfect spelling and the best possible words to build a paragraph, page, paper or entire novel.

3. A wonderful yet subtle feeling of excellentness.

4. If I had not taken Pramiracetam, I would not know about the last effect. It's not the GodSpeed of Piracetam, but it is higher intelligence. Really higher. Something that no saturation doses of Piracetam, Aniraceta, Nefiracetam, Oxiracetam or Noopept could deliver, something Pramiracetam could only approach. The feeling is so difficult to describe yet it is so obvious that it stands like a thousand-ton behemoth inside my mentalscape. It's the feeling of a giant superlogical metastructural smooth shiny skyscraper. It's massive, heavy and certain. It knows the final truth and now it's with me.

It has been Hell waiting these long days to fully test Sunifiram before dumping all the result data down to Fulvio Gualteri (wrote that out by memory without looking his name up - another thing impossible before Sunfiram) today in a passionate email full of perfectly writeable descriptions of completely impossible effects.

I ended the letter telling him to try it himself. He's getting old and deserves to see the Sunshine that his dedicated efforts delivered to this World.

Now that the World has vantagecc (UK) to deliver Sunifiram to the EU his dream may just come true - he lives in Italy, home of antiaging research.

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 24 April 2013 - 01:42 AM.

#54 peakplasma

• 341 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:38 AM

Isochroma, great work. Please do post the good Dr. Gualteri's response if he replies.

#55 Coffeee

• 201 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:19 AM

Goto Nootropix.net for phenylpiracetam, they have good stuff.
  • dislike x 3

#56 Ultravioletbllc

• 219 posts
  • Location:From Hartford (Just 1/1/2014) Moved too Boston (jamica Plains)

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:15 PM

It's time for me to update the World on my Sunifiram usage!

From the first day I started it on 2013/04/05 to today - 2013/04/23 - it has been 18 days.

The first day I experimented with doses - starting at about 12mg and moving up to 139mg and finally settling on 25mg x 6 per day (every three hours), along with 5g Piracetam x 6/day (also every three hours).

From that day to this, these are the two most important results:

1. The brain fatigue that could never be cured but only partially reduced by: Piracetam (75%), Aniracetam (80%), Oxiracetam (90%), Pramiracetam (90%), has been reduced 100% by SUNIFIRAM. Gone. Bye-bye Death. See ya later alligator. Even all the other raceams stacked in high doses and combined with the best possible lighting, diet, vitamins, minerals and exercise couldn't do it. SUNIFIRAM made it effortless. Beyond. Modafinil 2.0.

2. From a normal, constantly steady daily sleep requirement of 8 - 8.5 hours, the first day of SUNIFIRAM dosing brought me down to something heretofore new and thoroughly impossible according to my own experience and Medical Science: 5 hours.

From that day to this - every single night without end or diminishment - I sleep 4.5-5.5 hours. Roughly half of what I needed before.

Let me emphasize that I do not use an alarm to wake up and only wake up naturally - so I sleep until I feel completely refreshed.

Furthermore, even though it seems as if I am not sleeping enough, I notice two more points:

2a. The regenerative power of my sleep per slept hour has increased by about 90%, thus sleep finishes in ust over half the time. The brain measures how much regen and calibrates sleep to that need. I know this will be difficult to believe, but my entire life has been 8 - 8.5 hours and I'm normal in how I sleep. I'm not on psychiatric meds, I don't have weird circadian rhythms, I have no cyclic disorder, etc.

2b. My sleep defragmented. If there was any disoptimality in my previous sleeping, it was awakening about four times per night. Since starting Sunifiram I don't wake up at all during the night.

I am experiencing the same exact effects as you mention

and have attained it only very recently my stack has always revolved around Aniracetam, Noopept , omega threes as 5-7 grams daily of fish + krill oil ,cdp choline as my main precursor for ach production , magnesium l threonate as magtein , acetyl l carnitine-taurinate , p5p , theanine ,picamilon , phenibut , glycine , huperazine a @25-125 mcg as needed 3-4 times a week max at necessary intervals (!!!with pramiracetam due the theorized hacu ), inositol ,10 grams sulbutiamine a month usually cycled in for the first 14 days a month switch too l-dopa 80 Mgs last two weeks , sublingual b vitamin , with supra supplemented folate and lions mane from two sources I use mushroom wisdom amyloban3399 at 3 tabs a day with host defense lions mane x 2 caps per dose 1-2 times daily (mycellia whole product ) too not just extend the extremely effective and faster ngf pro therapy of amyloban3399I've taken but too give me various non extracted nootropics and nutraceuticals out of the mycellial product I stress the details because it took over 7 years too get a stack that had these kind of benefits ! But too get the benefits I've attained recently I changed two things 1. I always stack another racetam with aniracetam the two I've found have the most synergy with ani( wich will always be my core racetam in the stack for a variety of personal reasoning) are piracetam and pramiracetam well I've revolutionized the way I take both in the best I stuck with 5 grams piracetam and wouldn't advance lately I take close to 8 grams a day split in two doses and I longer try to control pram or set mg limits ...,,, some days 150 mg pram is right other days I will take up too 700 mg in a day and I make it a point too dose and redose the racetams all together with noopept and not only high dosage omega3 but a snack incorporates a little cultured butter ( and therefore butyric acid) does wonders for the lipophillic nature of aniracetam and supra lipo pramiracetam ( I'm pretty convinced noopept is as well lipophillic or at least that it as well has synergy with omega three fattys and cultured dairy products too the point where I'm convinced )

I know I'm off topic but I just thought it interesting that I am just now getting these effects you speak of but from a totally alteriive path from yourself ..... I'd like too pay respect & homage too you sur ( and all the other positive minded intelleI'm goin in w a euthanasia .. Day isn't getn any easier....ctual life extension & or nootropia enhanced beings that make longecity my hub on the www these last cpl yrs )I have read much of what you have posted and like I said Thank You too all those who experience sunifram coluracetam ( coluracetam is NEXT on my list! , can't even imagine the headaches coluracetam will bring about for the non choline supplementer ....hmmm? )nefiracetam ( wish nefiracetam didnt have its possibly endocrine criippling effects but...... Well to be honest as a substance that has gaba a action I am going too try it , one way or the other) and report with bio essays quantities thoughts and cumulative effects

English is my second language I must apologize

#57 clean_press

• 16 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:15 AM

I been playing around with sunif for a couple of weeks at least once daily, I definitely don't feel what you guys are talking about. But I do feel the need for less sleep. It kinda makes me feel uncomfortable. I get heartburn from what I'm guessing are its pro-cholinergic effects. I will say this tho, its subtle but I'm getting through uber technical journal articles on molecular biophysics with an ease that I wasn't expecting. I'm a medical resident and its been 10 years since I grad with a degree in math n physics but somehow concepts that were rusty in my mind kinda un-rusted. I cannot tell if its simply a strange anxiolytic or actually boosting speed of comprehension. I have no real organized way of taking it. I'll use doses between 10-30mg , one to three times a day. I tend to break into a light sweat along with slightly elevated heart rate for 10-15 mins upon taking it. I like it, I don't feel as verbally fluid as I do when I take prami, but maybe its cause I ran out my alpha-gpc supply. I think it fucks up my workouts though but not as bad as noopept does. Noopept seems to increase my tendency to spasm or cramp so not a huge fan. Its an ampakine so wasn't sure if I should worry about adequate choline intake. I'll update in about a week

#58 clean_press

• 16 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:12 PM

forget updating in a week, I feel it now. Isochroma was not exaggerating, During an extended period of meditation ( 40 mins for my impatient ass ). I literally was sorting through difficult memories and past traumas at a rapid clip, it was strange because I wasn't detached or numb which I expected because it was all occurring so quickly, I felt the emotions intensely. This destroys noopept as far as I'm concerned. Makes my skin dry, anyone less experience that? Its relentless focus, Im def blown away so far. Sunifaram for the win ;) . Now I want to throw in a couple of my traditional noops, like piracetam and prami and see how it all mixes together. Its better than modafinil, which didn't really do much for my cognition just kept me hyper alert. For me the modaf's hyper alertness did not translate into motivation or goal-oriented behavior. I was just like a crazy squirrel in the jungle with my eyes wide open, couldn't sleep at all either.

#59 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:42 PM

Your skin is dry because your brain is using up your body's deficient pool of omega-3 fatty acids to restructure under the power of Sunifiram. The brain is your most evolutionarily-valuable organ so when a deficiency occurs omega-3 fatty acids will be withdrawn from other organs in your body to keep your brain running. Because skin grows and renews quickly it is the first organ - and most visible - to show the deficiency:

1. Skin related signs

• Dry skin and hair and soft or brittle nails
  • Rough patches of skin
  • Small bumps (like chicken skin) on the back
    of upper arms and legs
  • Atopic allergies like eczema
  • Dandruff
  • Dry eyes
Start taking omega-3 supplements or whole fish immediately before the deficiency worsens.

Doses start at 7g fishoil per day.

If you eat other fats then you'll need more because the ratio is important and they compete for both absorption and incorporation into membranes.

I only noticed brain effects when I increased to 14g/day.

The first symptom of omega-3 deficiency is cracked, dry, bleeding skin. I get it every time my fish oil consumption drops below 14g/day and if I don't eat fish in a month my hands are a gory painful bloody mess constantly bleeding out of huge erupted cracks.

Remember that when I say 7g or 14g I mean whole-body unconcentrated fish oil, not purified omega-3.

If you buy concentrated fish oil or pure omega-3 blends then you can take fewer grams.

Individual requirements vary considerably so increase your dose until the dry skin clears up - depending on the severity it can take 1-2 weeks.

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 03 June 2013 - 08:57 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#60 clean_press

• 16 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:00 PM

Thanks Isochroma, I have access to lovaza so I'll start with 3-4 grams of the pure omega 3 stuff. Thanks for the advice I do eat too much omega 6 and 9 fats , which I think really made the peripheral omega 3 deficiency show itself more quickly. I'll get on a steady regimen, I was like why the f is my skin getting so dry so quickly. So much to learn with all this stuff glad I found this forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users