• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Getting back into nootropics, going to school, help!!

nootropic stacks suggestions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kemiclinguist

• 23 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:45 AM

It's been some years since my last nootropic stint, so I'm out of the loop on the new drugs.

I have a learning disorder that has resulted from multiple head injuries, addiction and drug induced psychosis. Terrible attention span, and my mind often seems to often skip letters when reading a word, which results in me either not reading the word and having to go back in the sentence, or interpreting the word as a different word. Previous sentences will become forgotten and I'll have to start from scratch. The more complex the idea, the more difficult it is to retain the information, and it will have to be read over and over.

I am very hyper-sensitive and prone to anxiety and nervousness, so some nootropics are not for me. Piracetam, aniracetam, L-Huperzine, alpha-gpc were too stimulating. Overdose? Microdose? Oxyracetam, if I remember correctly was more mellow on the nerves at larger doses.

Any suggestions on a powerful nootropic stack that would be gentle® on the nerves would be helpful and greatly appreciated.

Edited by kemiclinguist, 27 August 2013 - 08:06 AM.

#2 Sasha_

• 77 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:13 AM

Sounds like you have a damaged brain which needs restoration, I really am not the most experienced member on that forum, but it seems to me you should look into russian neuropeptides as a first step to "recover some brains" and take it from there with milder stacks which would improve learning such as CILTEP. My humble opinion.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 kemiclinguist

• Topic Starter
  • 23 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:26 PM

Interesting, thank you. Looks promising.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropic stacks, suggestions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users