sublingual pyritinol + forskolin

pyritinol forskolin cholinergic experiment

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 uslessHAcker

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 April 2014 - 11:52 AM

Have been experimenting with CILTEP an alot of different stacks. some good, some not so good. 

I am very sensitive to pyritinol and normal doses (50 - 100)give me very unpleasant and incapacitating anticholinergic state for whole day. doses of 5-10 mg rise my energy levels but can leave with worn out feeling the next day.  The best way I have found to use pyritinol is sublingual - effect is immediate and I imagine it bypasses some liver metabolism, which is good, as pyritinol is proven to be somewhat toxic to liver. 

forskolin is another substance im quite sensitive about. Im new to it but it has made me feel quite good.  Only downside I see so far is that when I use it for few days, my hair is starting to fall out :D  I have some minimal male pattern baldness and this is not a good thing for me, so naturally, I try to minimize its use.  I had an intuition that pyritinol and forskolin might be synergistic, and so I could maximize the positive effects and use the forskolin not so often.

It looks like they are somewhat synergistic for me.  I feel improved cholinergic state - increased salivation, pronounced sensitization on peripheral nervous system - hands, fingers mouth, increased awareness of body sensations. Not very strong effect, but definetley felt, because of the quick onset.

Would anyone like to try this combination and report their results?  I mixed around 1 part pyritinol and 1.5 part forskolin and eyeballed about 15 mg of this mixture, then took it sublingually.  If you do this, you might try higher dosage of pyritinol, as im extremely sensitive to it.

#2 ron45

• 207 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:44 PM

Hello, just  curious…. are you subbing  the pyritinol for the artichoke extract often found in Ciiltep like products. Or is the pyritinol the key ingredient in the `choke extract?

Thanks

Ron

Edited by ron45, 14 April 2014 - 09:46 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 uslessHAcker

• Topic Starter
  • 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:01 PM

as much as I know, pyritinol is not releted to artichoke or artichoke extract and I did not have any deep pharmacological insight before I tried it with forskolin. I started to take forskolin alone and after 1 week I added querticin 900 mg(artichoke extract substitute). querticin didnt really do much and I had to stop taking them because I noticed that my hair started to fall out.  I noticed effect from forskolin on its own and it felt like it could go with pyritinol. just a gut feeling.  They go together. Did not feel very synergistic, but did not notice adverse effects either. Onset is quick and noticeable and it leaves not unpleasant minty feel in the mouth

Edited by uslessHAcker, 16 April 2014 - 06:02 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#4 ron45

• 207 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 07:05 PM

Thanks, I'm new to all this.  Your comments about your sensitivity to some of these substances raises the possibility of a treatable allergic response. I don't mean with more drugs but you could try some muscle testing... anyone can can help you by pushing down on your arm which held held out from your side parallel to the floor. Test before then put a small amount on you tongue and test again. Sometimes allergies can be mitigated by discontinuing for a while and reintroducing the offending  compound in very small doses. Just a thought. I thought this was a bogus idea till someone did it to me. They just ran their hands [four inches from my body] along the energy meridians from head to toe. First direction in a way to enhance the flow the lady could not move my arm down and then she did the same thing in reverse. I was weak as a baby. She could move my arm down with a finger. Both times my hormones insisted I resist like hell to resist. So much for male ego.

I don't do this sort of a thing for a living or advocate for new age principles in my spare time. Water witching same thing. Who are they kidding!!! Then I walked around with the bent coat hangers, not willow or some esoteric wood with magic properties... The coat hangers were not bent at exactly 90 degrees. So in my hands [ shaped as they were holding a role of quarters vertically  ] they had to go up hill over my first finger knuckle to cross. And cross they did…. repeatedly.

I like the idea of getting the constituents of some hot damn expensive new thing in bulk, still small amounts to begin with, and mixing and matching as you are. With in reason of course. First we must be sure not to make ourselves or our brains regret the mad scientist efforts to save some money. 

Ron

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pyritinol, forskolin, cholinergic, experiment

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users