←  Retailer/Product Discussion

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

injectable sam-e (heptral, ademetionine)

hazeleyes99's Photo hazeleyes99 27 Dec 2015

Sam-e is a well known suppleement, available in enteric coated oral caps over the counter in north america. but bioavailability is only 3-5% and price is steep. In Russia other parts of Europe, is available as a injectable for IM or infusion IV by Abbot Pharma as Heptral or Geptral. In Eastern Europe specifically, chinese made sam-e in IM or IV formulation is sold by Rex Pharma as well. 

I am trying to purchase Abbot Heptral for personal use in treating hepatic disorder. I haven't been able to find Russian onine pharmacy that will ship outside of country, unfortunately. So looking for local student in town that may have family in Russia that wants to make a little bit of money receiving and forwarding the packs. Or maybe someone trustworthy online, if there are Russian members here. 

Alternately, can anyone advise if I can micron filter the enteric coated capsules to remove all the magnesium stereate and whatver else they put in there and somehow only be left with pure sam-e solution to prepare for IM or subq injection? seems complicated, i have no idea how to ensure only sam-e molecule makes it through filter and that micron filter doesnt let in any pill binders or fillers... dont want to risk abscess / infection... 

any tips?