←  Community Blog

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Luminosity's Blog

Photo
Why no airport security footage of 9/11 hijackers? 20 June 2013

Despite having passed through at least four airports, we've never seen any security footage of the 9/11 hijackers in the twelve years since the attacks. 2 Comments Read Full Entry

Photo
It's surprising about James Gandolfini dying 20 June 2013

He was my exact age.  He was talented.  He seemed so alive, and had so much to live for.  Surprising that he was apparently so much more sensitive and insecure than th... >
0 Comments Read Full Entry

Photo
They're trying to tax internet purchases 15 June 2013

The United States Congress is trying to tax internet purchases. They are trying to pass a law forcing internet merchants to collect state sales taxes for your state government on things you buy fro...
>

Photo
Parsley, dill, basil & chives 02 June 2013

Been eating fresh herbs: italian parsley, dill, basil and chives.  Putting them in everything.  Eating goat cheese and vine ripe tomatoes.  Celebrating that something... >

Photo
Did You Ever Have A Hard Time Following Guidance? 31 May 2013

I do.  I was guided to avoid negative media but I find it hard to do.  I was guided that in so doing I would change the vibes around me to allow better things to come into my li... >

Photo
Prevent Breast Cancer Naturally 18 May 2013

Before following in Angelina Jolie's bra cups women should look at natural ways of preventing and treating breast cancer.  A hundred years ago, cancer was an anomaly.  Today...
>

Photo
Two questions 12 May 2013

I used to hire people. It came down to two questions: Are your parents still together, and do you eat breakfast? >

Photo
Time Traveler Mystery 08 May 2013

For those who wonder about the case of reported time traveler John Titor, here is a very well-written account of the available information by Rick Paulas in the Pacific Standard

>

Photo
Last Resort 08 May 2013

When all else fails, read the directions.

-- Luminosity >

Photo
Citizens Hearing on UFO Disclosure 03 May 2013

This sounds awesome. From citizenhearing.org I love it when people take the power into their own hands:

Citizen Hearing On Disclosure
April 29 To May 3, 2013 – Washingt...
>