* * * * * 1 votes

GTS-21/DMXB-A

gts-21 dmxb-a dmxba

• Please log in to reply
238 replies to this topic

#151 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 08:33 PM

Heisenburger, could you let me know the amount of GTS-21 I would be able to obtain for $200? 

I'd be interested in trying to make a larger group buy possible as prices seem to scale down considerably for larger amounts. I'm thinking in the range of 500g-1kg.

I’ll get on this right away and get back to you in a few hours. I have several different ideas which could be feasible.

• like x 2

#152 Water Buffalo

• 36 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 09:51 PM

I'm in on the group buy for $400. The effects from GTS-21 are much more noticeable than anything else that I've tried (racetams, adrafinil, cerebrolysin, etc.).

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#153 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 01:36 AM

Heisenburger, could you let me know the amount of GTS-21 I would be able to obtain for $200? 

I'd be interested in trying to make a larger group buy possible as prices seem to scale down considerably for larger amounts. I'm thinking in the range of 500g-1kg.

The simplest way for you to obtain what you’re after is to wait for me to get the 50 grams, and then just purchase 15 grams of it. Assuming I set the price at $13.35/gram, 15 grams comes out to $200.25. Obviously, I’ll just disregard the $0.25 and sell you the 15 grams for $200.00. Now, if you want larger quantities, I say just wait until we find out if HHD’s product is genuine. That’s part of the reason why I changed my mind and asked for a quote for 50 grams, as opposed to the 100 grams I was originally discussing for our first purchase. Since I’m paying for the whole thing up front, I’d like to minimize my risk, especially in light of the fact that Strangelove has reported some minor issues with HHD’s product. Let’s find out if it’s the real deal before we start talking about placing larger orders. If you don’t want to wait for me to come up with the goods, you can buy from reChem, but at a substantially higher price. However, if you order from reChem, you will be unequivocally assured of what you’re getting, as reChem is a very solid operation and I have never heard any complaints at all concerning the genuineness of their product. I’m not in a position yet to offer those same assurances, as I am not at this time going to subject their product to analysis. This may change though, as Strangelove has recently informed me that there is a public agency in Europe that will run a spectroscopic analysis for an extremely low price—about $80 USD, if I remember right. From what I understand, they cater primarily to users of illegal street drugs who are concerned about contaminants. I will investigate this further and may eventually avail myself of their services. When and if I do this, then we can proceed with substantially more confidence and be secure ordering larger quantities, especially quantities in the range that you’re proposing. However, I will submit a quote to Nancy for half a kilogram and a full kilogram next time I communicate with her.

There is another option you (and Water Buffalo) may want to consider. Another member here and I have discussed the possibility of opening an eBay storefront. This would be on a for-profit basis, and we’ve also discussed the possibility of donating a full 5% of the total receipts to SENS. You and Water Buffalo might to consider becoming temporary partners for a large purchase of GTS-21 and enjoy a share of the profits. I will contact him and ask him if he is amenable to this idea. But again, let’s make sure first that Wuhan HengHeDa can provide a chemically genuine product before we even begin to entertain the notion of making a purchase on the scale which you’re suggesting.

#154 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 01:45 AM

I'm in on the group buy for $400. The effects from GTS-21 are much more noticeable than anything else that I've tried (racetams, adrafinil, cerebrolysin, etc.).

See my response to redan; it pretty much covers what our options are at this time. I agree; GTS-21 is hands down the best noot I have ever tried, and I am highly motivated to obtain a steady supply of it. On the other hand, since you're willing to go $400, your best option would likely be to order directly from HHD yourself, thereby cutting out the middleman and avoiding the inherent risks which invariably seem to crop up in group buys. If you would like to contribute to the cost of obtaining independant analysis of HHD's product, I would be very interested in discussing it with you.

#155 megatron

• 608 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 April 2016 - 06:28 PM

http://www.longecity...es/#entry673919

Wuhan HengHeDa seem a little bit fishy?

#156 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 07:08 PM

Yeah, that and a couple of other things I’ve heard and read concern me. Definitely going to have the stuff analyzed before I go purchasing large quantities. :ph34r:

#157 Major Legend

• 741 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 12:39 AM

Yeah, that and a couple of other things I’ve heard and read concern me. Definitely going to have the stuff analyzed before I go purchasing large quantities. :ph34r:

How are you going to test ?

#158 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 11:00 PM

That’s a damned good question. Somebody like Colmaric is most likely completely out of the question. The cost of analysis would be more than the cost of the initial purchase I’m currently negotiating. And they don’t seem to be interested in business from private individuals anyway. In my experience, unless you're affiliated with a university or a recognized corporation, they won't even deign to answer your e-mails. At this time, it seems that my only option would be to investigate the public agency in Europe that Strangelove told me about. If you have a better idea, by all means speak up. Maybe Ceretropic can help me out; I don't know. Couldn't hurt to ask.

#159 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 07:43 PM

I received an e-mail from HHD this morning. I’m guessing they read this board, as the information they provided me seemed oddly tailored to specifically the points I’ve addressed in my posts on the subject. They attached LCMS and HPLC graphs for their GTS-21. The name of the lab that performed the analyses was not identified on the readouts, although the reports were written in a mixture of English and Chinese.

Total cost for obtaining 50 grams will be $575.00—$500 for the product, $50 for freight, and $25 for Western Union transfer of funds. 575/37.5 = 15.33. I prefer round numbers, so I’ll set the price at $15.50/gram and I’ll still pay for First-Class domestic. International shipping charges may not be very much. I sent a 5 X 7 manila envelope to Strangelove yesterday and the postage was only $2.16—much less than I thought it would be. I’ll try to place the order by this Friday.  I also indicated to HHD that if I am satisfied with this transaction, that I may be placing multiple orders in the future for substantially larger quantities, and asked for quotes (including shipping/freight) for half a kilogram and a full kilogram. My tentative goal is to be able to provide the GTS-21 through our eBay store at a cost of no more than $15 to $20/gram, while still maintaining a profit. Remember, this first trial run is not intended to garner a profit; I am simply attempting to secure a free supply for myself. If and when the eBay store is up and running, it will run on a for-profit basis, with 5% to maybe as much as 8% of receipts donated to SENS. If there is anything which you are particularly interested in purchasing, send me a PM and I will see what I can do to accommodate you.

• like x 1

#160 megatron

• 608 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 April 2016 - 06:16 PM

I'm just wondering if you tried Galantamine again, and if it showed any tolerance reducing effects.

Edited by Megatrone, 22 April 2016 - 06:16 PM.

#161 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 07:22 PM

I'm just wondering if you tried Galantamine again, and if it showed any tolerance reducing effects.

Gave up on the galantamine. Just didn’t do anything for me. As of right now, I know of no workaround for GTS-21 tolerance other than simple abstinence. When I get some more, I’ll reserve it for when I really need it—mostly examinations and unusual work situations which require meticulous attention to detail. A four-compound stack of 100 milligrams each of GTS-21, modafinil, phenylpiracetam, and tianeptine sulfate or freebase (not sodium) is a pretty powerful tool. It’s as close to a real-life NZT-48 as you can get. If you try it, do so sparingly—it’s almost “too” powerful.

#162 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 05:50 PM

I also indicated to HHD that if I am satisfied with this transaction, that I may be placing multiple orders in the future for substantially larger quantities, and asked for quotes (including shipping/freight) for half a kilogram and a full kilogram. My tentative goal is to be able to provide the GTS-21 through our eBay store at a cost of no more than $15 to $20/gram, while still maintaining a profit.

Half a kilogram: $4550.00 USD with shipping.

Full kilogram: $7070.00 USD with shipping.

#163 Water Buffalo

• 36 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 06:42 AM

I also indicated to HHD that if I am satisfied with this transaction, that I may be placing multiple orders in the future for substantially larger quantities, and asked for quotes (including shipping/freight) for half a kilogram and a full kilogram. My tentative goal is to be able to provide the GTS-21 through our eBay store at a cost of no more than $15 to $20/gram, while still maintaining a profit.

Half a kilogram: $4550.00 USD with shipping.

Full kilogram: $7070.00 USD with shipping.

Heisenburger, have you started the synthesis process yet?

#164 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 08:39 PM

Heisenburger, have you started the synthesis process yet?

Yes I have. I determined that the flash point of a Western Union money order is 451° F (Bradbury was never wrong). Now I have to go get another one.

#165 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 09:26 PM

All kidding aside, it will be a few more days before I can place the order. I made the mistake of trying to wire the funds from my credit union to my personal checking at another bank. I didn’t know it would take up to ten business days for this to be expedited. Had I known, I would have just driven down to the credit union and withdrawn the funds in person. I didn’t realize how it worked until four days had gone by and the funds still weren’t showing up in my checking account. So I called them to ask what the deal was and that’s when they explained it to me. So sit tight; I’ll place the order with HHD as soon as the funds are transferred.

• like x 1

#166 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 05:35 PM

Hopefully it’scoming soon. HHD is being a pain in the ass and I’m having problems placing the order. But I’m not giving up until I’m standing on my front porch with a satisfied smile on my face, signing for an EMS parcel from the Chinese.

• like x 2

#167 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 04:54 AM

Just want to say, I love the idea of an Ebay store front.

#168 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 05:41 AM

Thanks. Or perhaps I should thank Nyles, who is to the best of my knowledge the first person to offer obscure and difficult-to-obtain noots on eBay. Now if the damned Chinese would just read their e-mails and respond to them, maybe we can get this thing off the ground.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#169 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 04:56 PM

Grrrr… Nancy finally got back to me. The price is $700 now, not $500 as Along Yah quoted me. I’ll still honor the $15.50/gram price, but that means I’ll only get four grams for myself instead of 12.5. I’m going to e-mail her back as soon as I finish inhaling my second cup of coffee. They offered to send me samples of their tianeptine and NSI-189, and I think I’ll take them up on that. Meanwhile, the search for a more responsible vendor continues…

• Enjoying the show x 1

#170 Water Buffalo

• 36 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 04:15 AM

Grrrr… Nancy finally got back to me. The price is $700 now, not $500 as Along Yah quoted me. I’ll still honor the $15.50/gram price, but that means I’ll only get four grams for myself instead of 12.5. I’m going to e-mail her back as soon as I finish inhaling my second cup of coffee. They offered to send me samples of their tianeptine and NSI-189, and I think I’ll take them up on that. Meanwhile, the search for a more responsible vendor continues…

It seems strange that they decided to change their  price when your order became more serious. Did they offer an explanation?

#171 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 05:38 PM

I’m going to try to get one out of them, but I’m not holding my breath. I’m going to try to wire the money right now and see what happens. This is getting extremely annoying and is turning me off to the whole idea of starting an eBay store altogether.  My whole vision was that I was going to be the place to go for obscure noots which nobody else carries, and NOT charge usurious prices. I wanted to keep the price down to absolutely no more than $20/gram for GTS-21. But with these “commodity roulette” games that HHD is playing, a tentative calculation shows that I can make more money flipping burgers at McDonald’s. But it’s a big world, and HHD is not the only game in town. The situation might present a rosier picture if I can find a better supplier. It’s easy to see now why Strangelove got fed up with their antics and started buying his stuff elsewhere.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#172 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 08:03 PM

Hopefully the deed is done. The Western Union wire transfer appeared to go through without a hitch. I e-mailed Nancy a few minutes later with the MTCN (a type of tracking number that a Western Union recipient needs to provide along with their identification). I also asked her about the price discrepancy; we’ll see if and how she responds. But as it stands now, it appears that everything is underway. Hopefully I’ll have it in a week or even less. The next hurdle is determining whether or not they have sold me bunk. As I’ve mentioned before, there will be no third-party analysis performed on this shipment. When I start getting into the half-kilogram order range, that will change. So for now it’s organoleptic analysis only. If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we’ll operate under the assumption that it is a duck. I am sending Water Buffalo a small amount to try and provide feedback on; he or she has told me that his or her response to real GTS-21 is very pronounced and obvious.

• like x 1

#173 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 06:33 AM

They certainly made quick work of cashing the check. I received a pickup notification just a few hours after I wired the funds. I guess that’s a good sign. I should have it in a few days I’m guessing, based on Strangelove’s reported experiences with HHD. I may have to tweak the price a bit or I’m not going to be able to keep any for myself at all, as the whole thing came to $725, and there also appears to be a customs fee that I’m going to have to pay, based on an e-mail I just received from Nancy a few minutes ago. But I promise I’ll keep it down to substantially less than reChem’s lowest price, which is $175/5 grams. Details forthcoming. And I promise I will start shopping for a cheaper vendor. I know I can get it for less if I pursue it aggressively enough. The only explanation Nancy offered for the price discrepancy was “Along got wrong for the price, He always in charge of the technique problems.” If this trial run works well and there is continued interest, I swear I'll find us a better vendor.

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • like x 1

#174 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 06:06 PM

This entire thread should be littered with ‘Enjoying the fucking shows.’ Maybe the name of the thread should be changed to “GTS-21: Heisenburger’s technique problems.” After rereading Nancy’s e-mail, I don’t think she’s talking about a customs fee. I think she’s just talking about the shipping charge. Here’s the full text of the e-mail:

“Hello Eric,

Along got wrong for the price, He always in charge of the technique problems.

I will use DHL, as the name of ®-alpha-lipoic acid, declares as $30-$60, is this ok for you?

Best regards!

Nancy”

So how’s this for a modified price scheme: we’ll assume that shipping will be $60. The wire transfer fee was $25, and the product itself was $700. That’s $785. I’ll keep five grams for my own use and sell the remaining 45 grams at a cost of $(785/45), which works out to $17.44/gram, which I’ll round up to $17.50. This is exactly half of reChem’s best price, and you have to order five grams to get that price. Their price for one gram is $60. They also charge about $12 for shipping. I’ll ship for free if you’re willing to settle for USPS First Class with no tracking. If you’re willing to take a chance that HHD will ship me genuine product in a timely manner, I’ll take pre-orders right now. Just PM me and I’ll give you the PayPal address. As soon as I see the funds in my PayPal account, I’ll earmark the desired quantity for you. Since a lot of people have already PMed me expressing an interest in obtaining this stuff, let’s try to distribute it democratically. I’ll set the minimum order at 2.0 grams and the maximum at 10.0 grams to ensure that everybody who wants it gets an opportunity to try it. If this works out well and there appears to be continued interest which results in me ordering larger quantities, I can lift these temporary restrictions. Personally, I would not recommend preordering—too many things could go wrong. I would feel more comfortable waiting until I see and try the product myself, and getting Water Buffalo’s feedback as well.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#175 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 07:06 PM

The product has shipped and is expected to arrive the day after tomorrow. Owing to all of the unexpected overhead costs I’ve incurred with this purchase, I have decided to completely forego my “cut” and distribute it in an entirely nonprofit manner. I’ve simply broken too many promises and need to rectify this to the best of my ability. So as it stands now, the price per gram will be exactly $(total cost)/50. Any that I want for myself I will purchase from my own fledgling operation. I will be rounding the price up or down to the nearest penny only, and I will still provide free USPS First Class. I regret that it didn’t work out exactly as I had envisioned it, but I still found the entire process to be educational and gratifying in the sense that the world of Chinese pharmaceuticals has become far less mysterious and is now more readily accessible to me. I still intend to go forward with my plan to make obscure noots available at reasonable prices. My intention to donate five percent of total receipts to SENS is also still firm.This message board has literally changed my life for the better, and to a substantial extent. It is time to give back, and this small gesture will afford me the perfect opportunity to do exactly that.

• like x 3

#176 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 07:14 PM

Please let us know as soon as the ebay store is up.  And thanks for all your work.  It has been a great show!!

• Agree x 1

#177 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 07:22 PM

It has been a great show!!

I'm here all week. (Rimshot.) :-D

#178 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 08:48 PM

It has been a great show!!

I'm here all week. (Rimshot.) :-D

Hey Heisenburger, 

What future compounds do you plan on making a reality? Just wondering. Maybe we could partner up as I've also dealt with labs from China and don't have anything positive or mostly negative to say about them...

I have some logistics in place that could make future groups buys easier for you and all participants.

Best regards.

#179 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 09:02 PM

I gotta run right now, but I'll get back to you tonight or tomorrow morning, promise. What part of T.O. do you live in? I lived in Simi for 22 years.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#180 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 09:27 PM

I gotta run right now, but I'll get back to you tonight or tomorrow morning, promise. What part of T.O. do you live in? I lived in Simi for 22 years.

Westlake Village, a sort of retirement place for the rich. Simi is a nice place. i went to Moorpark for community college classes. Awaiting your response.

Cheers.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gts-21, dmxb-a, dmxba

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users