* * * * * 1 votes

GTS-21/DMXB-A

gts-21 dmxb-a dmxba

• Please log in to reply
238 replies to this topic

#121 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 04:03 AM

Yes, I tried stacking them together simultaneously. Didn’t see any real effect beyond that which was achieved by taking GTS-21 alone. I think for now I’ll just use it as part of my stack without thinking in terms of augmenting its action in any way. I’ve done way too much experimenting this year and just need to chill out and relax. I’ve scaled my stack down to the bare bones to make room in my budget for more of the stuff, but I’m still taking piracetam and coluracetam, both of which I think are ampakines. At least piracetam is, according to the wiki page on ampakines.

#122 lostfalco

• 1,686 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 05:16 AM

Yes, I tried stacking them together simultaneously. Didn’t see any real effect beyond that which was achieved by taking GTS-21 alone. I think for now I’ll just use it as part of my stack without thinking in terms of augmenting its action in any way. I’ve done way too much experimenting this year and just need to chill out and relax. I’ve scaled my stack down to the bare bones to make room in my budget for more of the stuff, but I’m still taking piracetam and coluracetam, both of which I think are ampakines. At least piracetam is, according to the wiki page on ampakines.

Cool. Thanks for the info!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#123 lourdaud

• 516 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 January 2016 - 03:23 PM

Strangely enough, galantamine seems to have absolutely no effect on me whatsoever. I know pharmacology is weird, but this is particularly puzzling to me, as you would think that it should at least have some effect. The only explanation I can think of off the top of my head is that the previous use of GTS-21 somehow prevented the galantamine from doing its thing. But for now, it’s still GTS-21 = miracle drug, and galantamine = zip, zilch, nada. As soon as I can muster the financial resources, I’m going ahead with my plan to attempt to obtain 100 grams from Wuhan HengHeDa. If I’m successful and anybody is still interested, I’ll sell it at a price that won’t net me any profit, but will simply yield me a free supply. So far I’ve tried stacking this stuff with modafinil, Noopept, galantamine itself, and IDRA-21. Modafinil seemed to have the most synergistic effect.

Thanks for testing it out and reporting back, Heisenburger! Galanatmine does have a different moa than GTS-21 so I'm not that surprised that they affect you differently. Did you ever test them out together? Galanatmine allosterically modulates A7 receptors (positively) while GTS-21 is a partial agonist at A7 receptors. They might be too much together (galantamine + nicotine did not go well for me)...or they might work well together. Just curious if you tried it. =)

I seriously doubt that's the problem. If he had good results from this new drug you're rambling about then I'd be very surprise if he didn't feel anything from pharmaceutical galantamine.

You probably didn't see any effects because the galantamine you tried was non-psychoactive. Do you have any more information on the powder you bought? Galantamine is an alkaloid that can be derived from different sources, check Wikipedia.

Other than for occasional use, I really don't see the hype for this GTS-21. Considering how quickly a7 receptors up/down regulate a PAM should remain more efficacious over time.

#124 lostfalco

• 1,686 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 04:51 PM

I seriously doubt that's the problem. If he had good results from this new drug you're rambling about then I'd be very surprise if he didn't feel anything from pharmaceutical galantamine.

I seem to do pretty well with Powdercity's galantamine but I'm always interested in trying new sources. Where are you getting pharmaceutical grade galantamine?

#125 p3x888

• 133 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 January 2016 - 05:03 PM

If the group buy is still on, I am also interested

#126 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 08:08 PM

If the group buy is still on, I am also interested

Either a group buy, or I just buy it myself and sell it to y’all. The latter is probably a more workable plan, given the tarnished reputation of group buys. I’ll definitely get this going the instant I have the finances; I’m highly motivated. I’ll keep the business model simple—cost plus 50%, with probably about a $4.00 charge for international shipping. I’m not looking to make a profit at this time; my primary motivation is just to get my supply free. I can keep the cost down by not sending it out for analysis. Since GTS-21 has a very unusual appearance and taste, for now we can just apply the ‘if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and swims like a duck’ test to it.

#127 p3x888

• 133 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 January 2016 - 03:55 AM

Ok so what would a final price be?

#128 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 04:25 AM

Wuhan HengHeDa quoted me $10/gram FOB. So figure $80 for shipping, that works out to $1080 at my end, so maybe $16/gram? I’ll pay for domestic First Class, but if you want Priority and/or tracking, add perhaps six bucks for shipping. As for international shipping, we’ll just have to figure that out whenever this comes to fruition. Also, bear in mind that not everybody will have the same miraculous response to this stuff that I’ve experienced. I have a theory that I’m actually self-medicating some form of ADHD, and just happened to serendipitously stumble headfirst onto the key that fits the lock. Believe it or not, for this very reason I’m anxious to try stacking it with just plain old pseudo. I also think it’s not working quite as well as it did a couple of weeks ago (there’s that pesky tolerance that others have already mentioned), but I’ll reserve judgment on that for a little while longer.

Edited by Heisenburger, 05 January 2016 - 04:26 AM.

#129 thedarkbobo

• 153 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 11:12 AM

Hmm so around 1,5-2$ per dose + shipping. Not terrible, although half life seems to be quite short so multiple dosages per day will get expensive.

I've tried galantamine yesterday but, n=1, something made me sick. Will try again in few days. if this repeats then maybe GTS could be better.

phenylpiracetam hmm.. wiki quote:

In rats, it has been found to decrease the number of nACh and NMDA receptors and increase the density of D1, D2 and D3 receptors.[5]

#130 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 09:19 PM

Hmmm…just as I suspected—very strong synergy with pseudo. I haven’t felt this clearheaded in a long time. No anxiogenic effect either, which supports my ADHD hypothesis.

I may have the necessary capital for the 100 grams sooner than I thought. I might be able to order it by the end of this month. I’m still trying to figure out how much shipping will cost. The alibaba interface is not very well thought out; the information is confusing and contradictory. Nancy at HHD told me $10/gram, but on the right side of the page there’s a column marked ‘chat,’ and there’s a message there from somebody named Along Yah telling me that the total cost will be $1300. But I can’t tell if the message is coming from HHD; I can’t determine if Along Yah works for HHD or another vendor. I PMed Strangelove and asked him what his previous experience with shipping charges has been, and he told me that every time he’s ordered from HHD the quoted price includes all freight charges to his door. I’m selling my house right now, and that’s how I’m going to be able to raise the cash for the purchase. As soon as I enter escrow, I’ll contact Nancy directly instead of submitting a quote request through alibaba, and get the straight dope on the total cost at my end. If it turns out that it’s going to cost me an even grand to get it in my hands, then I’ll just set the price at $15/gram with free First Class for domestic delivery. That’s way, way less than reChem or THT sells it for.  I’ll have to set the minimum order at five grams for now, as I’ll have my hands full as soon as I enter escrow. I need to keep this as simple as possible for the time being. If everything works out well with this trial run, as soon as I get settled in my new location we can talk about smaller quantities. BTW, where do you buy those little baggies with the red line on top? I read somewhere once that they’re not actually “drug dealer baggies;” they’re used by stamp collectors.

• Informative x 1

#131 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 05:25 AM

So now I think the next logical step would be to give WAY 317,538 a shot. I can’t find any information on appropriate dosages though—anybody know what a reasonable starter dose should be? I’m a 54-year-old Caucasian male and weigh about 180 pounds. Also, is newmind trustworthy? I’ve heard a couple of negative rumblings about them here and there, but nothing really serious. If I remember right, the main complaint about them is no COA—if you buy from them, you just have to trust them.

#132 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 06:00 AM

Looks like I was wrong about NewMind. Not only did the WAY-317,538 come with a COA, the certificate was from Colmaric, not the manufacturer, and it included a printout of the NMR spectrograph. I was pretty impressed; I definitely have no qualms about patronizing them again. I also never knew until today that they are affiliated with LiftMode.

#133 Lsdium

• 54 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 08:46 PM

Heisenburger, any update? may be interested in buying from you :)

And any other here, who have experience with GTS-21?

#134 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 05:58 AM

Still working on a way to scrape up enough cash to buy 100 grams. It’s coming—be patient. It will happen; I just can’t give you a timeframe right now. It’s all contingent on me selling my house, and right now all the offers I’ve received are a little less than I’m willing to settle for. But I will eventually be able to deliver the goods. I’m still highly motivated, even though tolerance is setting in and the drug is not working as well as it did when I initially started taking it. This was kind of a not-wholly unexpected disappointment. I was hoping that it was going to be something that I could use on a regular, perhaps even daily basis. But sadly, it doesn’t appear that that’s going to be feasible. But it will still come in handy when I have a difficult examination at work or school, or whenever circumstances require me to perform some task at optimal capacity. Interestingly enough, the best thing I’ve found to stack it with so far is still just plain old pseudo. Pseudo works even better than modafinil.

So now that I’ve tried GTS-21, galantamine, and WAY-317,538, that only leaves EVP-6124 on the docket of untried alpha-7 nAChR agonists. But given the price of the stuff (over $13,000 a gram!), I think I’ll hold off for a while and put that one on the back burner.

A group buy is still on the table if anybody’s interested. That would speed things along and result in a lower price for everybody who participates, but of course there’s always the inherent risk that comes along with pooling resources to buy from an unvetted vendor. If I buy it myself and it turns out to be bunk, then I’m the only one who has to take it in the pants. If it’s a group buy, everybody gets burned. But I’m still willing to do all the work.

#135 Lsdium

• 54 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 05:13 PM

Still working on a way to scrape up enough cash to buy 100 grams. It’s coming—be patient. It will happen; I just can’t give you a timeframe right now. It’s all contingent on me selling my house, and right now all the offers I’ve received are a little less than I’m willing to settle for. But I will eventually be able to deliver the goods. I’m still highly motivated, even though tolerance is setting in and the drug is not working as well as it did when I initially started taking it. This was kind of a not-wholly unexpected disappointment. I was hoping that it was going to be something that I could use on a regular, perhaps even daily basis. But sadly, it doesn’t appear that that’s going to be feasible. But it will still come in handy when I have a difficult examination at work or school, or whenever circumstances require me to perform some task at optimal capacity. Interestingly enough, the best thing I’ve found to stack it with so far is still just plain old pseudo. Pseudo works even better than modafinil.

So now that I’ve tried GTS-21, galantamine, and WAY-317,538, that only leaves EVP-6124 on the docket of untried alpha-7 nAChR agonists. But given the price of the stuff (over $13,000 a gram!), I think I’ll hold off for a while and put that one on the back burner.

A group buy is still on the table if anybody’s interested. That would speed things along and result in a lower price for everybody who participates, but of course there’s always the inherent risk that comes along with pooling resources to buy from an unvetted vendor. If I buy it myself and it turns out to be bunk, then I’m the only one who has to take it in the pants. If it’s a group buy, everybody gets burned. But I’m still willing to do all the work.

Okay Heisenburger, give me a shout out when your ready for ordering :)

Anyway, have someone else tryed GTS-21? It seems that the experience are mixed.

#136 megatron

• 608 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 January 2016 - 06:38 PM

Would you try using Galantamine again to see if it can reduce the tolerance?  

#137 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 04:26 AM

One step ahead of you. Got that one planned for my next experiment of the week.

#138 megatron

• 608 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 February 2016 - 07:36 PM

One step ahead of you. Got that one planned for my next experiment of the week.

Any reduction in tolerance you can attribute to Galantamine?

#139 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 01:34 AM

Still working on getting the GTS-21. Don’t give up hope; it will happen. It’s all contingent on me selling the house, and I’m less than a month away from closing escrow. Considering this extremely annoying e-mail that I received from THT though, we can be assured that they are not going to be our supplier:

Dear Eric,

Thank you very much for your interest in our GTS-21.

For legal compliance reasons, as per 21 CFR 312.160 in particular, we can only ship this chemical to accredited research institutions such as Universities, and to business entities such as corporations that engage in research.

Please send us proof of your affiliation with one of the aforementioned, and we will hasten to set you up with an account & offer you the best pricing quote possible.

Thanks again for your interest, and please let us know if we can be of further assistance in any way at all.

Best Regards,
Le Roux Louw
Sales Manager, Transhuman Technologies Ltd.

Such a shame—I really liked them at one time.

#140 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 06:07 PM

Heisenberger,

I'd love to see you sell it via the Nyles 7, Ebay store method!  So easy.

In any event, when you do get your hands on the GTS-21 you can count me in.

I'm coming late to this thread but it's a good one!

#141 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 12:55 AM

I enjoyed GTS it's affects are extremely unique and useful. Oddly enough, I just tried WAY and found it even more to my likening.

#142 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 01:04 AM

When I obtain more of both, I look foreword to experimenting combining both at once at different dosages.

Edited by Ark, 02 March 2016 - 01:05 AM.

#143 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 09:47 PM

I enjoyed GTS it's affects are extremely unique and useful. Oddly enough, I just tried WAY and found it even more to my likening.

At what dosage? For some reason, I just cannot find salient information on appropriate human dosages anywhere. Did you weigh the stuff I sent you? My scale is broken and I have no idea how much was in that baggie. Did you take the whole thing, or did you split it up into multiple portions? Can you describe the effects of the WAY 317,538? How did they differ from GTS-21?

#144 dwaaam

• 30 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 12:22 AM

At what dosage? For some reason, I just cannot find salient information on appropriate human dosages anywhere. Did you weigh the stuff I sent you? My scale is broken and I have no idea how much was in that baggie. Did you take the whole thing, or did you split it up into multiple portions? Can you describe the effects of the WAY 317,538? How did they differ from GTS-21?

Information about dosage/duration/effects of WAY-317,538 is quite scarce.

There exist a handful of articles which mentions or has the substance as its main subject. One of them mentions rat dosages of 3, 5, and 10 mg/kg which would translate to about 30-120 mg for a human with normal weight (70kg), although these number are for IP injections and not oral consumption.

It also says that the half-life is 0.8h, which is something I haven't noticed, either this is wrong, or the substance have got an active metabolite, or it got really slow oral absorption rate, or something else, because I feel a peak of the effects about 10h later.

I like the effect, but I think I mostly feel its H3 antagonistic effects and not the α7 agonistic effect, haven't noticed any improvements in memory atleast.

Have you tried it yourself? If so, what was your experience with it?

#145 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 03:25 AM

I took the whole bag after doing a small sample to insure I'm at least not allergic, although generally speaking I have very few if any real allergic reactions.

My scale is broken, I'll have it replaced by my next experiment. I found people taking high dosages for effect, so I went with everything in the bag.

#146 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 04:33 PM

Escrow has closed, and I'm leaving Simi Valley and headed to Portland today. As soon as the funds are wired into my account, the first thing I'll do is contact Nancy and see if we can get this ball rolling. It's coming! :) 

#147 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 04:51 PM

OK, I got the ball rolling. I now have the funds I need to get this started and just sent Nancy a quote request for 50 grams. If this works out well, I’ll place a subsequent order for 100 grams.

• like x 4

#148 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 05:29 PM

I heard back from Nancy already. HHD is generally pretty slow to answer their e-mails, so this came as a pleasant surprise. The price has dropped since my last inquiry. My first order will be for 50 grams, instead of 100 as I had previously planned. As promised, I will be selling this one for cost. It’s an even $500 for 50 grams. 100 grams is $800, which is $200 less than what they’ve previously quoted me. I don’t know how much shipping will be. According to Strangelove, their price is always inclusive of door-to-door freight, so if it works out that I am paying an even 500, I’ll retain one-fourth of the product for my own use and sell the remainder at a cost of $500/37.5. So figure about $13.35/gram. I will pay for domestic First-Class, but if you want Priority or International shipping, expect an extra $6.00, or thereabouts. With any luck, I may be able to get this whole thing started today. Two disclaimers: first of all, I am going to keep the overhead down by not subjecting it to independent third-party analysis. I’ll be evaluating this first batch entirely organoleptically. I am very familiar with the substance’s appearance, taste, and post-ingestion aftereffects, such as mild heartburn and a slight irritation to the throat. If I have any suspicions whatsoever that I’ve been sold bunk, I’ll call off the whole thing immediately and look for another vendor.  Secondly, shipping is not going to be lightning-fast. I just moved to an area of the country that is sparsely populated by Greater Los Angeles standards. The nearest P.O. is several miles away, so I’ll only be doing one or two drop-offs a week for now. But if HHD provides good goods, it will be worth a little extra wait. My initial offering will be 38% of reChem’s price. One other thing, and this will just be temporary: I’ve got a lot on my plate right now, so for the time being I’m going to set the minimum order quantity to 2.5 grams. As soon as the dust settles and I get my fecal matter consolidated, that will change.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

• like x 1

#149 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 06:33 PM

Have there been any studies on the metabolites of GTS-21 and their respective half lives? The only reason I'm not taking this for ADD-PI is because of the price and more pragmatic option of stuff like nicotine and its more important metabolite cotinine. 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#150 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 06:42 PM

Heisenburger, could you let me know the amount of GTS-21 I would be able to obtain for $200? 

I'd be interested in trying to make a larger group buy possible as prices seem to scale down considerably for larger amounts. I'm thinking in the range of 500g-1kg.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gts-21, dmxb-a, dmxba

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users