GTS-21/DMXB-A

gts-21 dmxb-a dmxba

• Please log in to reply
238 replies to this topic

#91 BieraK

• 274 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 February 2015 - 04:01 AM

This substance needs a lower price and a higher amount, like buy "noopept" or other nootropics.
Perhaps this could stack very well with PRL-8-53 and Coluracetam

As far as I know, this just hit the consumer market in a very limited fashion. It's actually a quite reasonable price given its "newness". Give it some time... If enough people like it, it will go down in price like Noopept did.

I've actually found PRL-8-53 to be the best combo yet. Haven't yet tried it with Coluracetam.

Give us a report when you do it :)

Perhaps this compound alone is not too powerful as expected, but well stacked could unleash their potential.

#92 oblomov

• 48 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 12:47 PM

I have been taking GTS-21, 100 mg QD for about 3 weeks.

It appears to have positive effects on concentration/focus.

It also seemed to help me break through some negative thoughts (worrying/anxiety).  Not that it elevated my mood, since the negative issues were objectively still there, but

it helped me process what was happening and calmly assess courses of action.

I would put this in the top rank of nootropics, which for me consists of NSI-189, phenylpiracetam, GTS-21, and Semax.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#93 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 01:41 AM

I just tried my first dose (75 mgs.) yesterday, and my second dose (100 mgs.) today. Overall, I’d say this is a very promising substance. The effects are a little hard to describe; I’d say “unleashed” is the best way to explain it. Attentiveness and focus are through the roof. Brain clutter is vastly improved. Effects seem to last a lot longer than its half-life would suggest. It’s far too expensive right now for daily use, so I’ll be saving it only for academic examinations for the time being.

#94 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 08:48 PM

It also seemed to help me break through some negative thoughts (worrying/anxiety).  Not that it elevated my mood, since the negative issues were objectively still there, but

it helped me process what was happening and calmly assess courses of action.

I experienced an essentially identical response. I was fretting over some financial issues and everything just spontaneously snapped into place and I was able to work out a logical game plan for dealing with them. The problem was (and still is) there, but I’m not freaking out over it. I just calmly figured out where I need to trim in order to deal with the situation. Offhand (and this is only my third day taking it), I’d say that this is the most anxiolytic substance I have ever encountered which is not psychoactive. I can think of more powerful anxiolytics, but all of them produce notable sedation.

• Informative x 4

#95 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 01:00 AM

Here is a picture of most a7n agonists or partial agonists. If anyone could get tthrough the paywall that would be nice and label some of the compounds there. Like 19, 23. 19 looks interesting.
fig1.gif
Sry, here is the link:
http://journals.prou...064020&p_IsPs=N

Has anyone tried 8?

#96 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 10 December 2015 - 03:36 AM

GTS21 sounds great.Where can I get some?
  • Agree x 1

#97 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 06:32 PM

I know of only two sources right now: THT and reChem Labs. THT seems to be on hiatus at the moment—looks like they’re ‘reorganizing’ again. The lowest price I’ve seen is $175 for 5 grams, from reChem, which works out to be $3.50 for a 100-milligram dose. Today is my fourth day taking it, and I can already say with complete confidence that if were less expensive it would instantly become a permanent addition to my daily stack. As it stands right now, I will definitely be taking it every time I have a difficult academic or professional examination. I’ve tried stacking it with adrafinil and PPA, and the results were pretty impressive. A combination of Modafinil, phenylpiracetam, and GTS-21 may just be about as close to a real-life ‘Limitless pill’ as you can possibly get.

• Informative x 2
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#98 Irishdude

• 102 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 08:47 PM

I know of only two sources right now: THT and reChem Labs. THT seems to be on hiatus at the moment—looks like they’re ‘reorganizing’ again. The lowest price I’ve seen is $175 for 5 grams, from reChem, which works out to be $3.50 for a 100-milligram dose. Today is my fourth day taking it, and I can already say with complete confidence that if were less expensive it would instantly become a permanent addition to my daily stack. As it stands right now, I will definitely be taking it every time I have a difficult academic or professional examination. I’ve tried stacking it with adrafinil and PPA, and the results were pretty impressive. A combination of Modafinil, phenylpiracetam, and GTS-21 may just be about as close to a real-life ‘Limitless pill’ as you can possibly get.

3.50$ is affordable for most. I wonder what sort of tolerance profile this substance will have. You got me excited. Thank you for your anecdote.

#99 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 December 2015 - 06:50 PM

Tht.co/shop seems to work fine, only the main page is down.

What is PPA?Phenylpiracetam?

#100 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 December 2015 - 07:07 PM

3.50$ is affordable for most. 

If that's the only substance that you use daily...which most/all of us don't and even then.

The price really needs to come down if they want more widespread consumer penetration. I consider $1/dosage to be the cut off for me and it has to have truly extraordinary properties.

Heck, even a combo of 10mg of each colu, faso and PRL at $0.5/dose is 7x more affordable.

#101 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 07:37 PM

I’ve gotten a few quotes from the Chinese. Looks to be in the $10 - $11 per gram range in 100 gram quantities. If anybody is up for a group buy, I may be in a position to arrange it in the near future. I’d prefer to obtain it from somebody who is already known to us such as HHD or THT, but both companies are being oddly uncommunicative right now. Despite repeated attempts to get price quotes from them, both companies have completely failed to respond. I just took the last of the gram I bought from reChem. Overall, I am very intrigued by this substance and want to get more. I’ll even go so far as to say that it is the best noot I’ve ever used. I’m on a very limited budget right now, and I’ve scaled my stack down to the barest essentials in an effort to make room in my budget for GTS-21. It’s that good. The anxiolysis is just remarkable, and so is the increase in focus and attention it provides. It’s almost ‘wonderdrug’ caliber.

Edited by Heisenburger, 17 December 2015 - 07:48 PM.

• Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#102 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 02:04 AM

I’ve gotten a few quotes from the Chinese. Looks to be in the $10 - $11 per gram range in 100 gram quantities. If anybody is up for a group buy, I may be in a position to arrange it in the near future. I’d prefer to obtain it from somebody who is already known to us such as HHD or THT, but both companies are being oddly uncommunicative right now. Despite repeated attempts to get price quotes from them, both companies have completely failed to respond. I just took the last of the gram I bought from reChem. Overall, I am very intrigued by this substance and want to get more. I’ll even go so far as to say that it is the best noot I’ve ever used. I’m on a very limited budget right now, and I’ve scaled my stack down to the barest essentials in an effort to make room in my budget for GTS-21. It’s that good. The anxiolysis is just remarkable, and so is the increase in focus and attention it provides. It’s almost ‘wonderdrug’ caliber.

It's almost as good as Fascoracetam, IMHO. I use nicotine instead of GTS-21 nowadays. Just more affordable. 

#103 lourdaud

• 516 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 December 2015 - 10:35 AM

Why such interest in this compound when there is galantamine?

It's almost as good as Fascoracetam, IMHO. I use nicotine instead of GTS-21 nowadays. Just more affordable. 

What makes you compare it to fasoracetam?

#104 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 06:07 PM

What makes you compare it to fasoracetam?

I think it’s a pretty good analogy. They have similar effects—anxiolysis and a noticeable increase in focus, attention, and vigilance (the good type of vigilance, not the PTSD-type of vigilance). But in my limited experience, GTS-21 is way better. Faso’s effects are subtle; GTS-21’s effects are overwhelmingly obvious. The effects also last a lot longer. I don’t really see the need for 3X daily dosing, as all the reports seem to recommend. Seventy-five milligrams in the morning is all I need. The effects last well into the early evening for me. Its metabolite is also active, which may explain this.

It looks like I’ve found us a supplier. HHD finally got back to me, and they quoted me a reasonable price —$13/gram, door-to-door shipping included. I’ve received about ten quotes so far. The lowest was $11/gram, and the highest was $17. So far three people have expressed interest in a group buy. If we can get ten people who are willing to ante up $130 each, we can pull it off. I’ll pay for domestic shipping out of my own pocket and donate the time and labor needed to acquire and distribute it.

• like x 2

#105 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 07:42 PM

I didn’t know that galantamine acts at the nAChRs. I think I’ll get some and compare its effects to GTS-21. If there is an equivalent and far less expensive compound available, then it may be pointless to attempt to secure more GTS-21.

Edited by Heisenburger, 18 December 2015 - 08:28 PM.

• Agree x 1

#106 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 11:06 PM

Oops—I was looking at the wrong quote. HHD’s price is $10/gram, not $13. That price does not include shipping.  If there’s not enough interest in a group buy, another possibility is that I just buy it myself and sell it through the forum or on eBay. The “big question” is do I send it out for analysis and factor the lab fee into my overhead, or do we just roll the dice and trust HHD? GTS-21 has an extremely unusual appearance and taste, so if what I receive looks and tastes like reChem’s product, should we just take a chance and accept it on faith that its molecular identity is genuine?

#107 lostfalco

• 1,686 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 03:54 AM

I didn’t know that galantamine acts at the nAChRs. I think I’ll get some and compare its effects to GTS-21. If there is an equivalent and far less expensive compound available, then it may be pointless to attempt to secure more GTS-21.

Galantamine is a positive allosteric modulator of α7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptors and α4β2 nicotinic acetylcholine receptors as well as an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor. If you end up trying it Heisenburger, definitely let us know. I would be very interested in hearing how they compare. Also, look into the "cholinergic anti-inflammatory pathway". My guess is that GTS-21 is probably having significant effects on inflammation through the activation of this pathway via α7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptors.

Cholinergic Anti-Inflammatory Pathway

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/26302792

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/14571320

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/24411268

Galantamine   

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/26647792

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/26003081

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/26647792

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/24818616

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/22932776

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/24878431

GTS-21

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/26618987

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/22659472

Edited by lostfalco, 19 December 2015 - 03:56 AM.

#108 BieraK

• 274 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 December 2015 - 05:26 AM

Stack GTS-21+IDRA-21 looks like a good idea. (Both are "21" that could be a "cosmic" sign of something good  :blink:  :laugh: )

If GTS-21 works on α4β2 nicotinic acetylcholine receptors, the is a good idea to stack it with an Ampakine like IDRA-21.
Lostfalco has showed a good amount of research that indicates a significant improvement on memory and cognitive function when Ampa and  α4β2 receptors are activated together.

http://www.longecity...ndpost&p=740967
http://www.longecity...ndpost&p=740967

(adding some thing like NAC, Methylene blue, MitoQ, c60, Curcumin, Lithium Orotate could be good for stay in the safe zone in case of concern of excitotoxcity)

Edited by BieraK, 19 December 2015 - 05:28 AM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#109 BieraK

• 274 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 December 2015 - 05:30 AM

If is possible to send international, I'm in in the group buy.

#110 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 December 2015 - 05:56 PM

Stack GTS-21+IDRA-21 looks like a good idea. (Both are "21" that could be a "cosmic" sign of something good  :blink:  :laugh: )

(adding some thing like NAC, Methylene blue, MitoQ, c60, Curcumin, Lithium Orotate could be good for stay in the safe zone in case of concern of excitotoxcity)

You are onto something - 21+21=42, which, as we all know, it is the answer to everything in the universe  :-D

I take all of the above except MB so I should be good if I add GTS-21.

IDRA seem a bit of a dark knight so I will stay away from it.

#111 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 06:06 PM

Sure, international is no problem. When I said that I would pay for domestic shipping myself, all I meant was that international shipping would entail an additional shipping charge. It wouldn’t be very much. I’ll keep it simple—just a baggie inside a 5 X 7 bubble-wrap manila envelope. The last time I sent something to Strangelove in that manner it was less than $4.00. You wouldn’t get tracking at that price though.

I have five grams of GTS-21 coming from reChem and a quarter-gram of galantamine coming from Powder City, both of which should be here in a few days. I’ll compare the two and report back very soon.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#112 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 07:01 PM

OK, I got the galantamine. Pure powder, so I’ll have to dissolve it. I’m going to try it tomorrow. What’s a reasonable starting dose? I’m reading four to eight milligrams—is that about right? Will anything bad happen if I take ten on my first shot?

#113 lostfalco

• 1,686 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 08:14 PM

OK, I got the galantamine. Pure powder, so I’ll have to dissolve it. I’m going to try it tomorrow. What’s a reasonable starting dose? I’m reading four to eight milligrams—is that about right? Will anything bad happen if I take ten on my first shot?

Thanks for comparing, Heisenburger!

Galantamine can cause nausea if the dose is to high...so start low. 4mg is a good starting dose.  

#114 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 11:10 PM

Strangely enough, galantamine seems to have absolutely no effect on me whatsoever. I know pharmacology is weird, but this is particularly puzzling to me, as you would think that it should at least have some effect. The only explanation I can think of off the top of my head is that the previous use of GTS-21 somehow prevented the galantamine from doing its thing. But for now, it’s still GTS-21 = miracle drug, and galantamine = zip, zilch, nada. As soon as I can muster the financial resources, I’m going ahead with my plan to attempt to obtain 100 grams from Wuhan HengHeDa. If I’m successful and anybody is still interested, I’ll sell it at a price that won’t net me any profit, but will simply yield me a free supply. So far I’ve tried stacking this stuff with modafinil, Noopept, galantamine itself, and IDRA-21. Modafinil seemed to have the most synergistic effect.

#115 lourdaud

• 516 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 January 2016 - 11:26 PM

Strangely enough, galantamine seems to have absolutely no effect on me whatsoever. I know pharmacology is weird, but this is particularly puzzling to me, as you would think that it should at least have some effect. The only explanation I can think of off the top of my head is that the previous use of GTS-21 somehow prevented the galantamine from doing its thing. But for now, it’s still GTS-21 = miracle drug, and galantamine = zip, zilch, nada. As soon as I can muster the financial resources, I’m going ahead with my plan to attempt to obtain 100 grams from Wuhan HengHeDa. If I’m successful and anybody is still interested, I’ll sell it at a price that won’t net me any profit, but will simply yield me a free supply. So far I’ve tried stacking this stuff with modafinil, Noopept, galantamine itself, and IDRA-21. Modafinil seemed to have the most synergistic effect.

Try with pharmaceutical galantamine instead. I tried galantamine in powder form once and didn't feel anything. Pharmaceutical galantamine on the other hand works well every time.

#116 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 11:28 PM

Where can I get it?

#117 BieraK

• 274 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 January 2016 - 11:45 PM

You are onto something - 21+21=42, which, as we all know, it is the answer to everything in the universe  :-D

I take all of the above except MB so I should be good if I add GTS-21.

IDRA seem a bit of a dark knight so I will stay away from it.

IDRA-21 is not too bad, the first experiences by Eksentra (If I remember well the nick) were bad, that was in the post of longecity, I remember two bad reactions and after that IDRA-21 was labeled as a dangerous nootropic, however Eksentra after some months posted again his new results with IDRA-21 that were different to the first time, with the passage of time many people became interested in IDRA-21, you can read experiences on reddit, just write IDRA-21 on the search.

IDRA-21 has more studies behind it when compared with other nootropics like Fasoracetam, IDRA-21 has been tested en monkeys also, the safety profile is not too bad.

However I've never tried it sublingual, I take it oral.

Sure, international is no problem. When I said that I would pay for domestic shipping myself, all I meant was that international shipping would entail an additional shipping charge. It wouldn’t be very much. I’ll keep it simple—just a baggie inside a 5 X 7 bubble-wrap manila envelope. The last time I sent something to Strangelove in that manner it was less than $4.00. You wouldn’t get tracking at that price though.

I have five grams of GTS-21 coming from reChem and a quarter-gram of galantamine coming from Powder City, both of which should be here in a few days. I’ll compare the two and report back very soon.

International shipping to my country is not too difficult, customs here are lazy, this is not germany or other similar countries where each packet is subjected to rigorous inspection.

Have you tested IDRA-21 with GTS-21? what was your experience with both?.

Edited by BieraK, 03 January 2016 - 11:47 PM.

#118 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 01:03 AM

Have you tested IDRA-21 with GTS-21? what was your experience with both?

Modafinil and IDRA-21 are both mildly anxiogenic in me. I was hoping that the strong anxiolytic effect that GTS-21 provides me would cancel it out, but this didn’t turn out to be the case. I’d say that the addition of the IDRA-21 didn’t have much of a positive effect beyond that of just GTS-21 alone. Two hundred mgs. of modafinil had the best effect, but the problem with that was that the modafinil did its legendary thing and kept me awake until three o’clock in the morning. At that point I got out of bed, swallowed four milligrams of etizolam, went back to bed, and was finally able to sleep. If I can somehow arrange to get the cost of GTS-21 down to $1.00/day or less, I will start using it regularly. I’ll reserve the modafinil for special occasions when I really need to be at my best, such as examinations or starting a new job. I’m open to any other suggestions for compounds which I can stack GTS-21 with in my eternal quest to perfect a real-life NZT-48.

If and when I can buy it in bulk, I’ll send you half a gram for free since you helped contribute to my self-experimentation. That way you can try it out before you commit to a larger quantity. Just reimburse me for the postage.

Edited by Heisenburger, 04 January 2016 - 01:03 AM.

#119 BieraK

• 274 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 January 2016 - 03:15 AM

Have you tested IDRA-21 with GTS-21? what was your experience with both?

Modafinil and IDRA-21 are both mildly anxiogenic in me. I was hoping that the strong anxiolytic effect that GTS-21 provides me would cancel it out, but this didn’t turn out to be the case. I’d say that the addition of the IDRA-21 didn’t have much of a positive effect beyond that of just GTS-21 alone. Two hundred mgs. of modafinil had the best effect, but the problem with that was that the modafinil did its legendary thing and kept me awake until three o’clock in the morning. At that point I got out of bed, swallowed four milligrams of etizolam, went back to bed, and was finally able to sleep. If I can somehow arrange to get the cost of GTS-21 down to $1.00/day or less, I will start using it regularly. I’ll reserve the modafinil for special occasions when I really need to be at my best, such as examinations or starting a new job. I’m open to any other suggestions for compounds which I can stack GTS-21 with in my eternal quest to perfect a real-life NZT-48.

If and when I can buy it in bulk, I’ll send you half a gram for free since you helped contribute to my self-experimentation. That way you can try it out before you commit to a larger quantity. Just reimburse me for the postage.

Well the theory of cognitive enhancement of normal people, without impairment via α4β2 activation + AMPA receptors activation looks really interesting. I was trying to get some galantamine in local pharmacies but there is no more galantamine available, apparently is discontinued :s.

Perhaps another Ampakine like sunifiram or unifiram could potentiates the effects of GTS-21, sunifiram potentiates the release of acetylcholine in the pre frontal cortex up to 200% (
https://examine.com/...ents/sunifiram/), sunifiram has a bad reputation for now due to the mechanism of action related to PKC-alpha, and perhaps with GTS-21 could be too much excitation? Well we don't really know, perhaps both are a perfect combination, I've stacked sunifiram+coluracetam without problems. However Sunifiram is on the list of the best noots that I've tried, really potent stuff, the dosage needs to be taken with respect, no more of 15 mg, just one green scoop sublingual and the effects are notorious, mood enhancement, speed processing, focus, stimulation, the excitotoxicity is not a problem if the dose is correct and if preventive supplements are taken, for example NAC+Methylene Blue+Lithium Orotate+Curcumin, or powerful mitochondrial antioxidants like c60 or MitoQ. But this is really preventive, overexcitation with just a sublingual greed scoop of sunifiram alone (not combined with a dozen of stimulants and amphetamines) is not a easy thing to achieve.

It would be interesting that other people could test the α4β2+AMPA activation. I will try to get galantamine, I have a gram IDRA-21 with me so the AMPA part of the recipe is not a problem  :).

Whats about PRL-8-53? The MoA is a mistery, but I have the intuition that is related with acetylcholine receptors and dopamine. Coluracetam is a mild ampakine also, IDRA-21+Coluracetam is a safe stack.

These are some ideas: IDRA-21+Coluracetam+GTS-21 / Sunifiram+GTS-21 / GTS-21+PRL-8-53+Coluracetam

I have never tried sunifiram and idra-21. Sunifiram, prl and coluracetam is a bad idea, too much acetylcholine this gives me headaches and cold sensation on 2014, however I'm sure that was PRL, 
when I stacked coluracetam and sunifiram that effect never occurred.

Edited by BieraK, 04 January 2016 - 03:33 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#120 lostfalco

• 1,686 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 03:37 AM

Thanks for testing it out and reporting back, Heisenburger! Galanatmine does have a different moa than GTS-21 so I'm not that surprised that they affect you differently. Did you ever test them out together? Galanatmine allosterically modulates A7 receptors (positively) while GTS-21 is a partial agonist at A7 receptors. They might be too much together (galantamine + nicotine did not go well for me)...or they might work well together. Just curious if you tried it. =)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gts-21, dmxb-a, dmxba

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users