Photo
- - - - -

Has anyone tried MemoProve

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#61 jillin

• 36 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 02:08 AM

Guys, this is a forum for intellectuals, the open-minded and the tolerant; if internet trolls choose to expose their true nature just ignore them and perhaps mods will ban them later. To get back on topic, sunshinefrost how are you taking Memprove? Are you taking it in the morning or before sleep? Do you take it with a full or empty stomach? How would you gauge the efficiency of Peptone absorbency via oral ingestion compared to injection? I would assume it is poor compared to injections.

#62 sunshinefrost

• 455 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 10:24 PM

Guys, this is a forum for intellectuals, the open-minded and the tolerant; if internet trolls choose to expose their true nature just ignore them and perhaps mods will ban them later. To get back on topic, sunshinefrost how are you taking Memprove? Are you taking it in the morning or before sleep? Do you take it with a full or empty stomach? How would you gauge the efficiency of Peptone absorbency via oral ingestion compared to injection? I would assume it is poor compared to injections.

Agreed here !

I usually take memoprove when i wake up on an empty stomach. I first tried a shock dose the first time (3 caps ) and the effect was definitly equal with cerebrolysin. I don't think it was placebo as i am aware of the subtleties of cerebrolysin. I knew right away that i had underestimated this product. The next day I lowered it to 2pills and again I went through my day with a lot of energy and motivation. Coffee and green tea definitly helped kickstart the "focus effect". no jitterness (unless i take more than 1 cofee ), no unpleasant sweatyness. I read faster and found it, just like cere, easy to focus like a laser. That's what it does; it will not MAKE you focus, it will HELP you focus ... but you still have to work at it, focusing is a muscle.

I then lowered the dose to 1 pill but i found that the sweet spot for a productive day is with 2. 1 pill still works but in a subtle way. Like it was already mentionned in this forum 1 pill is probably a good dose if you are in-between 2 cycles of cerebrolysin. I have no doubts that this dose maintains a healthy amount of neurotrophic s in the brain.

2 weeks ago i had surgery for a torn ACL so i stopped Memoprove for a few days. I currently take 1 pill because with 2 i can't sleep ! that really is the only adverse effect i found with this peptide. Keep in mind that cerebrolysin gace me a hard time sleeping as well. if i take 2 pills at 8 am, i will not be able to sleep untill 4 am the next night. I mediated this by taking melatonin and herbal tisanes (teas)... but I don't like taking melatonin for too long. Also, you can't split the pill in half because it is coated. My advice to everpharma would be to make smaller pills in order to find a good dose between 1 and 2. 1 isn't enough, 2 i can't sleep.

long storry short: It works and it is way more easy to take than injecting. injecting is very time-consuming, especially when you are late and need to bring all your material at work or some place. A piece of advice, and that goes for any stimulants, when you have more power or energy to use, make sure you use it in a profitable way and make sure your thoughs are good. You will produce more thoughts with this but if you produce negative ones, you may feel overwhelmed and stressed. Every Thought produce chemical reactions in the brain, basically... you feel the way you are thinking... something to be mindfull about

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#63 Shorty

• 56 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 11:57 PM

very interesting impressions sunshinefrost!

does anyone know how to get a hold of memoprove in europe? amazon.com won't ship it unfortunately.

#64 sunshinefrost

• 455 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:45 AM

I can't edit my previous post but 1 thing i would like to reiterate is that memoprove is similar in some ways to cerebrolysin but not exactly a a 100% fidele alternative form in terms of potency. It is weaker but you feel it's action. It tuff to explain, it's like trying to describe the difference in terms of "feeling" between jack daniels and beer. After a few weeks on memoprove i feel i'm slowly becoming less anxious and more mindfull about certain life situations. I may not be the perfect candidate to provide feedback on this because i'm a huge beleiver in cere and npep12... To be able to discern what this is all about i would have to suggest trying both starting with cere. That's pretty much it.

I will continue to use memoprove on a daiLy basis. I will be keeping an eye on my mental habilities and update later on.

#65 Gamerzneed

• 71 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 06:18 AM

I can't edit my previous post but 1 thing i would like to reiterate is that memoprove is similar in some ways to cerebrolysin but not exactly a a 100% fidele alternative form in terms of potency. It is weaker but you feel it's action. It tuff to explain, it's like trying to describe the difference in terms of "feeling" between jack daniels and beer. After a few weeks on memoprove i feel i'm slowly becoming less anxious and more mindfull about certain life situations. I may not be the perfect candidate to provide feedback on this because i'm a huge beleiver in cere and npep12... To be able to discern what this is all about i would have to suggest trying both starting with cere. That's pretty much it.

I will continue to use memoprove on a daiLy basis. I will be keeping an eye on my mental habilities and update later on.

can you describe the strength of cerebrolysin vs memoprove ratio or % wise?

#66 jonnyD

• 181 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 08:43 AM

Memoprove sounds really interesting.
Does anybody know how to get it in Germany/Europe?

#67 keflex

• 12 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:29 PM

Purchased memoprove last week and have taken it for the last 4 days. Started with an attack dose of 3 pills on the first day, then 2 pills on the second. On the third day, I still wasn't feeling any noticeable effect so I took another 3 pills. Same thing this morning.

I'm going to finish out my order, but so far, I'm unimpressed.

Edited by keflex, 13 February 2012 - 05:31 PM.

#68 Synaptic-Enthusiastic

• 30 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:27 AM

Purchased memoprove last week and have taken it for the last 4 days. Started with an attack dose of 3 pills on the first day, then 2 pills on the second. On the third day, I still wasn't feeling any noticeable effect so I took another 3 pills. Same thing this morning.

I'm going to finish out my order, but so far, I'm unimpressed.

Have you ever tried injectable cerebrolysin?

I´m about to try memoprove. I suspect It works noticably by enhancing CERE´s effects in users. Piracetam used to do nothing for me until I took it after a cycle.

Cheers,

#69 spookytooth

• 211 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:13 PM

Memoprove sounds really interesting.
Does anybody know how to get it in Germany/Europe?

I sent Ever an email some time ago regarding that question. They answered that Memoprove was only sold in America whereas the European product was called Cebrium. I inquired as to what the differences betwern the two were but so far did not receive and answer.

#70 sunshinefrost

• 455 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 12:27 AM

I tried both and they seem the same. The only difference is cebria is a capsule and memoprove was a coated caplet. They are the same

#71 spookytooth

• 211 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:23 AM

They answered my email today. Cebrium and memoprove indeed are the same.

#72 xsiv1

• 463 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:22 AM

Interesting thread, but the product seems hyped and marketed in what they seem to think is savvy. I'm not keen on hyped up supplements. Been there and done it but after looking at the Cerebrolysin thread and following a link to everpharm, it brought me here. Suppose I'll cross post the link in case others have found any similarity to Cerebrolysin.

#73 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 03:46 AM

I tried both and they seem the same. The only difference is cebria is a capsule and memoprove was a coated caplet. They are the same

@sunshinefrost: Any updates lately? I would like to know your current impressions of MemoProve and whether or not you are still taking it. If so, have you continued to reap the benefits?

#74 cyberger

• 136 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 05:14 AM

BTW, the Cerebrolysin NPEP-12 protein is sold in the USA as Cebria with a 30 day money-back guarantee trial. If you don't like it you only pay the $9.95 shipping fee. A 30-day supply costs $39.95. Details at: http://www.cebria.com/. Ingredient list: http://www.cebria.com/ingredients.html.

It's the real peptide straight from Austria (from their FAQ): "Rather than outsource production to a third party, the neuropeptides in Cebria™ are developed in state-of-the-art facilities in Unterach, Austria."
  • like x 1

#75 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:27 AM

Cool, thanks for that piece of info cyberger! Have you tried this brand, or the MemoProve brand?

Edited by semi-retarded-individual, 10 August 2013 - 12:38 AM.

• like x 2
  • dislike x 2

#76 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:40 AM

Did I get downvoted for thanking someone?
  • like x 1
  • Needs references x 1

#77 cyberger

• 136 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:44 AM

Well, I appreciated it. Thanks! Maybe I'll get downvoted too :)

I have Cebria on order. They say it takes about 14-21 days to ship. So I want to try that, and I also want to try intranasal cerebrolysin to compare effects.
  • like x 1

#78 xsiv1

• 463 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 03:12 AM

Did I get downvoted for thanking someone?

Why in the hell would anyone down vote you for something like that??? Perhaps it was a different vendor that the EU Cerebro or something. I just find it entirely odd that someone would do something so childish. After all, this is a community. Sheesh.
  • like x 1

#79 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:33 AM

I have Cebria on order. They say it takes about 14-21 days to ship. So I want to try that, and I also want to try intranasal cerebrolysin to compare effects.

Hey cyberger -

Just wondering if your Cebria arrived yet and whether you had any experiences with it you could share?

#80 cyberger

• 136 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 06:24 AM

Hey cyberger -

Just wondering if your Cebria arrived yet and whether you had any experiences with it you could share?

Cebria ended up getting shipped pretty quickly, and I've taken it for about 8 days. It's hard to say for sure, but I think it has caused some subtle improvements in long term memory recall and automatic visualization abilities. Usually, my mind doesn't automatically relate what I'm experiencing with past memories, but prior autobiographical memories seem to be popping into my head more frequently now. Or when people are relating events/stories, my mind is visualizing what they are saying with greater spontaneity.

Will probably do some escalating dosing to help establish a definite causal relationship.

Edited by cyberger, 21 August 2013 - 06:25 AM.

• like x 1

#81 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 12:53 AM

Hey cyberger -

Cebria ended up getting shipped pretty quickly, and I've taken it for about 8 days. It's hard to say for sure, but I think it has caused some subtle improvements in long term memory recall and automatic visualization abilities. Usually, my mind doesn't automatically relate what I'm experiencing with past memories, but prior autobiographical memories seem to be popping into my head more frequently now. Or when people are relating events/stories, my mind is visualizing what they are saying with greater spontaneity.

Will probably do some escalating dosing to help establish a definite causal relationship.

Thanks for the info. Please try to keep us updated as you continue your trial with it. I am interested to learn if these orally administered forms of Cerebrolysin are worth it.

#82 garysh566

• 13 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 07:15 PM

seems promising I might try it

#83 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:37 AM

Make sure to post back with your results.

@cyberger: In the past week have you learned anything new?

#84 spookytooth

• 211 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:02 PM

Has anybody ever used cerium/cebria or memoprove sublingually?

#85 spookytooth

• 211 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:03 PM

Cebrium has been taken off the market in Austria. Just fyi.

#86 Godof Smallthings

• 710 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:52 PM

Interesting. Do you know why it was taken off the market?

#87 spookytooth

• 211 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:55 PM

I sent them an email asking why but haven't received an answer so far.

#88 spookytooth

• 211 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:17 AM

I finally received an answer and they just wrote "for a number of reasons". Not particularly informative.
  • Good Point x 1

#89 Godof Smallthings

• 710 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:09 AM

No, not very informative at all. Thanks for making the effort though.
  • Cheerful x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#90 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:26 AM

Hey cyberger -

Hey cyberger. Just wondering if you had any updates to share on this. Do you still take it? If not, why did you quit? What effects did you get from taking it?

Does anyone else have any experience to offer?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users