Edited by brokenportal, 13 October 2010 - 05:36 PM.
MEETING rsvp topic
Posted 14 October 2010 - 01:16 AM
WhiteDragon looking to aid in development of bigger projects. Wants to give 110% to a big, coordinated, impactful project. Introduced him to the Outreach package. Asked JML to keep him up to date on other such things. Talked to Arknight, says she can use a reminder in the form of simple projects. Asked JML to keep this in mind as well.
Petzer looking for facebook access and word on what blog or newsletter we want to feed.
With Rwac (and agevivo for a moment) went over:
1. can you keep an eye out for another techy person or two to help investigate things? Get agevivo in that loop for topics like that, like the tab bar.
2. figure out how you can structure your memos to get your team to perform the things they have assigned themselves to or been assigned too, on a monthly basis. If you need tips we can go over it here.
3. Caliban has an article in the editors team he just recently posted that needs to be seconded (I believe) and then moved to the front page. Can you do that today?
-agevivo to give answer. -memos noted. -front page item done.
Posted 14 October 2010 - 01:21 AM
BP, you left an unclosed < strong > tag in post #61. Fixed.
Edited by rwac, 14 October 2010 - 01:21 AM.
Posted 20 October 2010 - 02:30 PM
Edited by rwac, 20 October 2010 - 02:31 PM.
Posted 24 October 2010 - 02:48 AM
Edited by brokenportal, 24 October 2010 - 02:49 AM.
Posted 03 November 2010 - 07:56 PM
Posted 04 November 2010 - 07:00 AM
Lee Robinson Petzer, Rwac, Devon Fowler and brokenportal in attendance.
Agenda open to those teams present.
Lee Robinson Petzer went over vopod, stumble, and facebook. He has some proposals and a topic he will be posting. He will get a hold of Jdkasinsky to compare notes for vopod. He will work on facebook with Giovanni using the newsletter. We forgot to go over a key item with facebook, in what we might do to autofeed blogs or blog like things in to it.
With Fowler we went over changing up the VIP monthly tasks a bit. Brokenportal to draft new proposal and DFowler to review and second or not.
Rwac gave general input. This took up the hour long meeting.
Posted 17 November 2010 - 09:57 PM
Posted 24 November 2010 - 09:37 PM
could you invite me? trying to join without success
Ill keep an eye out for you.
Posted 08 December 2010 - 09:24 PM
outreach outline developments and points
Posted 29 December 2010 - 05:27 PM
3.Take action system
Posted 16 February 2011 - 04:21 PM
Sorry everyone, I wont be able to make todays meeting (15 Feb). Sorry.
2 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users