Photo
- - - - -

Alpha Lipoic Acid

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 organicman

• 17 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 06:34 AM

Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum and have found many great threads throughout. I'm sure I can find help here. I started taking ALA a couple months back, for two weeks. I took 200mg a day, in that length of time. Currently I'm also taking a multi vitamin with fish oil-1000mg, flax seed oil-1000mg, lecithin-1200mg, vitamins A,B,C,D and E-400IU. The ALA made me lose weight (about 5 lbs.) and gave me jitters. I was already on a strict diet of no sugar and no yeast of any kind. A candida diet. I had already lost weight from the candida diet. Well the ALA made me extremely hungry. I would put down a lot of food and I was losing weight!! I've gone from 155lbs. to 137lbs, at 5'10". I've lost 7 just from taking ALA. I discontinued taking ALA after 2 weeks and discovering that it was the only thing differrent added to my diet. It's been a couple months and I still can't gain weight. Although the jitters have stopped, I'm stuck at 137lbs. I believe I'm lacking a different amino acid. Am I right?? Help me out guys. Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users