Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Experiences with picamilon

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 Mr.Bananas

• 108 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 01:13 PM

I recently bought picamilon (150mg) and i have tried it a few times now. The first time i tried it i took 300mg just to see if i could discern any noticeable effects. My mood got better and i got some energy. The days after i took 150mg and every night my sleep was bad, i woke up several times each night. At one time, with 150mg, i got slightly manic too, perhaps because of the lack of sleep though.
Yesterday was the first day for a week or two that i took 150mg and i felt slightly dumb, i was really lethargic and out of focus. I wrote down a list of what i just had bought in the store to show a friend and i wrote the same thing twice and forgot one thing, even though i had just come home and had all the things i had bought in front of me. I tried taking 300mg of magnesium on an empty stomach before sleep yesterday and it worked well, i woke up a few times but im not tired right now and i have done two tests this morning in school with no problems.

Its possible that my memory gets better, its too early to tell right now.

How about you guys? What do you experience?

#2 Guacamolium

• 747 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 03:40 PM

I've tried Picamilon for sleep, and yeah - it both helps onset of sleep and gets in the way of sleep continuity. In me, Phenibut will remedy this, but due to cost reasons I just use Picamilon during awake hours intermittently. It's a good CE IMO as long as it reacts well to you and you take it properly.

I know what you mean about the manic part; I took 200mg Picamilon with 4.5g Piracetam one time and felt its effects, but about 5 hours later after they wore off I went into what I can best describe as a megalomaniacal state, where I was coming up with good ideas left-and-right out of nowhere, but concluded that those good ideas would change the face of humanity forever. I "bounced" those ideas off two people to gauge the soundness of them, and they basically recognized that the ideas in themselves were good, but my conclusion as to the change in humanity with my excitement of it all was seemingly skewed. I didn't understand their feedback until after that glutamatergic episode subsided. I take beta-alanine about 4 hours later to help prevent any damage if I dose that combo, and the episode hasn't happened since I made that adjustment - at least to that extreme.

Magnesium is always good for sleep from my experience - just don't overdo it like I have or you'll get the runs. ZMA works well too.

Edited by somethingtoxic, 07 February 2009 - 03:45 PM.

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 causeoreffect

• 4 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 11:35 AM

Hi all, the only thing picamilon does to me is make me sleepy and kind of lifeless. Thats at 200 mg dose,after about 30 minutes I've got the feeling like when you down two or three beers you sit down on the sofa to watch tv and few minutes later eyelids get heavy and you just want to sleep, literally this kind of feeling. I can't imagine how it suppose to give you cognitive boost(nubraindotcom sagest it as a substitute to pramiracetam LOL) let alone energy. I also take tianeptine (for depression) which gives me insomnia so a good use for picamilon to take before bed till the end of the bottle - i won't buy it again.

Peace

ps. I got it from relentlessimpr so it's suppose to be the real deal.

#4 Guacamolium

• 747 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 07:52 AM

Hi all, the only thing picamilon does to me is make me sleepy and kind of lifeless. Thats at 200 mg dose,after about 30 minutes I've got the feeling like when you down two or three beers you sit down on the sofa to watch tv and few minutes later eyelids get heavy and you just want to sleep, literally this kind of feeling. I can't imagine how it suppose to give you cognitive boost(nubraindotcom sagest it as a substitute to pramiracetam LOL) let alone energy. I also take tianeptine (for depression) which gives me insomnia so a good use for picamilon to take before bed till the end of the bottle - i won't buy it again.

Peace

Simply up the dose and it turns into more of a stimulant. I work better with relaxation if I've had my sleep - so picamilon serves me well in low doses.

#5 causeoreffect

• 4 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 08:09 PM

Peace

Simply up the dose and it turns into more of a stimulant. I work better with relaxation if I've had my sleep - so picamilon serves me well in low doses.

I'll try taking 400mg at once sometime soon and will post a report of the effect, just started piracetam and don't want to mix it for now. Thanks somethingtoxic

Edited by causeoreffect, 07 March 2009 - 08:14 PM.

#6 k10

• Guest, F@H
  • 310 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 09:02 PM

Not too big of a fan of picamilon... It's OK I guess... I prefer ashwaghanda for what I was using it for...

#7 Mr.Bananas

• Topic Starter
  • 108 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 11:40 PM

I took 300mg today, i have had a really good day, i've had energy and motivation, no brain fog och tiredness. But now im a bit tired and i took 300mg of magnesium to hopefully be able to sleep the entire night without waking up.
I got the idea from somethingtoxic, he said it worked like a stimulant in higher dosages so i wanted to try it out, and so far (this is my second 300mg dose ever) its true, so maybe it wasnt a total waste of money to buy picamilon.

#8 Thorsten3

• 1,123 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 April 2009 - 07:20 PM

Really don't understand the reviews on here. Makes you feel drunk? don't me laugh.. It's nothing near anything recreational. Its gaba and niacin bonded together. The gaba itsef has an effect but nothing in the same way a few vodkas would have.
If you take it in low doses it's said to be more 'relaxing' - maybe the gaba plays a more pronounced effect at this level (or the niacin isn't at a high enough dose to do it's stuff because trust me it is the main player in this supplement). Forget this gaba rubbish. You get people saying they are taking 50mg per day and it is 'slightly relaxing' and they are 'happy' and 'content' with this 'marked improvement' in their wellbeing. It's also ''much better than the gaba I bought from my local health fod shop''. If you want more gaba in your head take something else.
Firstly a bit about me. I'm over 6ft with high tolerance to must substances/supplements so know when something is good. I've taken most drugs and am perfectly aware of everything that effects my neurotransmitters. I know when I'm buzzing on dopamine. I know when I'm buzzing on serotonin. I know if I'm feeling an MAO inhibitor (picamilon has this effect apparantly). Just to be clear I never mix my supplements (unless there is good evidence to do this and I have good knowledge on how to make things work for you - i.e, you wouldn't take L dopa after eating 10 eggs).
I have a good diet where I eat at least 5 pieces of fruit per day (supplemented with a small inake of indium to increase mineral absorbtion) and if I'm single I refrain from masturbation as much as possible (once per week maximum as this severely upsets your hormone balances, depletes the beautiful neurotransmitter dopamine, - hence you spending more money on supplements!)

The real beauty of picamilon and the way it actually works is the niacin itself. Taken at 200mg plus per day it gives an energizing high and this lasts the whole day. When you start 'coming up' on picamilon you get this warm heady feeling that does feel kind of 'bloody'. Everything appears more colourful. I feel energized and motivated and socializing with my peers is the most rewarding aspect of this supplement. This is not placebo. In my opinion it is the niacin itself which gives it it's anti-anxiety effect. I feel a million times more sociable when I'm on picamilon.
As I've stated it's not the gaba which is having this effect on me because trust me I know what excess gaba feels like. It's the niacin which has a 'flushing' effect at higher doses. It's perfectly safe, neuroprotective and works in synergy with your body. I have heard it can stop working if you keep taking it but this doesn't worry me too much. I have alternative stacks that I can fall back on. I think if this is the case it must be similar to Rhodiola in that you need to take breaks from it. I shall wait and see. Just to let people know the first 3 or 4 times I took picamilon I felt nothing. I thought what a waste of money it was and that I had been conned. I took doses up to 500mg and felt nothing. Then recently I randomly decided to take a 300mg dose after feling edgy at work. It was amazing. I've been taking it every day since then and it has the same effect each time I take it. I understand when people say it hasn't worked for them. The only thing I can recommend is to persevere with it. Give it a chance!! The fact it started working for me resulted in me doing my research on it. Then you actually understand how it works. If you want any decent effects from it you'll have to alter how you percieve it. It is a stimulant. And a an amazingly good one at that.
  • like x 7
  • dislike x 2

#9 Guacamolium

• 747 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 06:23 AM

Really don't understand the reviews on here. Makes you feel drunk? don't me laugh..

Who said that it made them feel drunk?

#10 mdma

• 102 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 02:52 PM

Really don't understand the reviews on here. Makes you feel drunk? don't me laugh.. It's nothing near anything recreational. Its gaba and niacin bonded together. The gaba itsef has an effect but nothing in the same way a few vodkas would have.
If you take it in low doses it's said to be more 'relaxing' - maybe the gaba plays a more pronounced effect at this level (or the niacin isn't at a high enough dose to do it's stuff because trust me it is the main player in this supplement). Forget this gaba rubbish. You get people saying they are taking 50mg per day and it is 'slightly relaxing' and they are 'happy' and 'content' with this 'marked improvement' in their wellbeing. It's also ''much better than the gaba I bought from my local health fod shop''. If you want more gaba in your head take something else.
Firstly a bit about me. I'm over 6ft with high tolerance to must substances/supplements so know when something is good. I've taken most drugs and am perfectly aware of everything that effects my neurotransmitters. I know when I'm buzzing on dopamine. I know when I'm buzzing on serotonin. I know if I'm feeling an MAO inhibitor (picamilon has this effect apparantly). Just to be clear I never mix my supplements (unless there is good evidence to do this and I have good knowledge on how to make things work for you - i.e, you wouldn't take L dopa after eating 10 eggs).
I have a good diet where I eat at least 5 pieces of fruit per day (supplemented with a small inake of indium to increase mineral absorbtion) and if I'm single I refrain from masturbation as much as possible (once per week maximum as this severely upsets your hormone balances, depletes the beautiful neurotransmitter dopamine, - hence you spending more money on supplements!)

The real beauty of picamilon and the way it actually works is the niacin itself. Taken at 200mg plus per day it gives an energizing high and this lasts the whole day. When you start 'coming up' on picamilon you get this warm heady feeling that does feel kind of 'bloody'. Everything appears more colourful. I feel energized and motivated and socializing with my peers is the most rewarding aspect of this supplement. This is not placebo. In my opinion it is the niacin itself which gives it it's anti-anxiety effect. I feel a million times more sociable when I'm on picamilon.
As I've stated it's not the gaba which is having this effect on me because trust me I know what excess gaba feels like. It's the niacin which has a 'flushing' effect at higher doses. It's perfectly safe, neuroprotective and works in synergy with your body. I have heard it can stop working if you keep taking it but this doesn't worry me too much. I have alternative stacks that I can fall back on. I think if this is the case it must be similar to Rhodiola in that you need to take breaks from it. I shall wait and see. Just to let people know the first 3 or 4 times I took picamilon I felt nothing. I thought what a waste of money it was and that I had been conned. I took doses up to 500mg and felt nothing. Then recently I randomly decided to take a 300mg dose after feling edgy at work. It was amazing. I've been taking it every day since then and it has the same effect each time I take it. I understand when people say it hasn't worked for them. The only thing I can recommend is to persevere with it. Give it a chance!! The fact it started working for me resulted in me doing my research on it. Then you actually understand how it works. If you want any decent effects from it you'll have to alter how you percieve it. It is a stimulant. And a an amazingly good one at that.

thanx for the review

#11 lecithin

• 22 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 10:07 PM

Doses up to 600 mg of picamilon didn't lead to any noticeable effects for me, picamilon was ineffective (compared to l-theanine, kava kava, etc) in lowering stress (or having stimulatory effects at higher dosages)

#12 Guacamolium

• 747 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 10:38 PM

Doses up to 600 mg of picamilon didn't lead to any noticeable effects for me, picamilon was ineffective (compared to l-theanine, kava kava, etc) in lowering stress (or having stimulatory effects at higher dosages)

Hard to compete with theanine and kava kava, but ashwagandha is good as well.

#13 treonsverdery

• 1,312 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 02:30 AM

I read about it n wanted to try picamilon I kind of wonder if it passes the blood brain barrier GABA does not thus a linked molecule "gaba and niacin " might or might not, but definely might, or might make glands release epinephrine or something

#14 russianBEAR

• 432 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 10:20 AM

I'm a huge Picamilon enthusiast, but I think some of you guys are straight up INSANE with the dosages you are listing.

You're getting pills with 150mg each ??? Well my little "drug manual" leaflet that comes in the box with the pills says around 300mg is about the maximum dose you wanna take in 24 hours, with about 200mg prescribed for "alcohol encephalopathy" (sp.?) which is no joke, if you've ever seen anyone suffer from that.

Around here they're sold in 20 and 50 mg plastic bottles. I'd never go over 200-250 mg for the entire day, because that just creates all those side effects like sleepless nights, being manic etc. And you guys are taking it WITH over a gram of Piracetam!?!?!?!?! And you don't get sent to a padded room? I broke a toilet stall at my work to pieces after combining Picamilon with some other nootropics. Gave it a hell of a kick too, just uncontrollable anger. 

And what's with the comments about "gives you a stimulating feeling the entire day" when Picamilon's half-life in my instruction manual (looked it up in separate med books too) is listed at a half an hour?? If anything, it produces a short-term feeling of being both very relaxed but still able to function well, but it wears off in just over an hour, and there are NO effects past the 2-hour mark unless you take more. Of course it does accumulate in the brain tissues over time, but I'd imagine you'd have to take it for quite a while and quite a lot to get it to last the whole day.

So it's quite a puzzling thread for me, considering I've been a big fan of this stuff for years.
  • dislike x 2
  • like x 1

#15 mdma

• 102 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 03:51 PM

I'm a huge Picamilon enthusiast, but I think some of you guys are straight up INSANE with the dosages you are listing.

You're getting pills with 150mg each ??? Well my little "drug manual" leaflet that comes in the box with the pills says around 300mg is about the maximum dose you wanna take in 24 hours, with about 200mg prescribed for "alcohol encephalopathy" (sp.?) which is no joke, if you've ever seen anyone suffer from that.

Around here they're sold in 20 and 50 mg plastic bottles. I'd never go over 200-250 mg for the entire day, because that just creates all those side effects like sleepless nights, being manic etc. And you guys are taking it WITH over a gram of Piracetam!?!?!?!?! And you don't get sent to a padded room? I broke a toilet stall at my work to pieces after combining Picamilon with some other nootropics. Gave it a hell of a kick too, just uncontrollable anger.

And what's with the comments about "gives you a stimulating feeling the entire day" when Picamilon's half-life in my instruction manual (looked it up in separate med books too) is listed at a half an hour?? If anything, it produces a short-term feeling of being both very relaxed but still able to function well, but it wears off in just over an hour, and there are NO effects past the 2-hour mark unless you take more. Of course it does accumulate in the brain tissues over time, but I'd imagine you'd have to take it for quite a while and quite a lot to get it to last the whole day.

So it's quite a puzzling thread for me, considering I've been a big fan of this stuff for years.

There is a difference between being insane on dosage and wasting nootropics by taking so little. Three times every day i take my 1.6 g Piracetam with 100mg Picamilon and has never felt no side effects at all, to be honest i still have to figure out the Picamilon effect....i might feel i little happier but thats really subtile and ill probably drop Picamilon because its a heavy price for such a little effect.

Anyone with Picamilon will say that only direct side effect of high dosage is feeling sleepy, so when u get manic and angry on Picamilon something is wrong. It replaces my sleeping pill because its so calming.

I took 200mg Picamilon with 4g Piracetam once and there was no difference at all....Maybe youre just not responding well to it.

#16 russianBEAR

• 432 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 06:42 PM

There is a difference between being insane on dosage and wasting nootropics by taking so little. Three times every day i take my 1.6 g Piracetam with 100mg Picamilon and has never felt no side effects at all, to be honest i still have to figure out the Picamilon effect....i might feel i little happier but thats really subtile and ill probably drop Picamilon because its a heavy price for such a little effect.

Anyone with Picamilon will say that only direct side effect of high dosage is feeling sleepy, so when u get manic and angry on Picamilon something is wrong. It replaces my sleeping pill because its so calming.

I took 200mg Picamilon with 4g Piracetam once and there was no difference at all....Maybe youre just not responding well to it.

There's also such a thing called wasting the substance cause you're taking way more than you should. Since you say there's no difference between 200mg and 4g as opposed to 100mg and 1.6g - who's wasting their pills here?

Doesn't really increase the bioavailability much either way. Pretty sure sticking to what the instruction manual says is also pretty sound. I get no side effects from Picamilon alone at a normal dosage - but I read something like 650MG on here??? Tell me that taking THREE TIMES the dose recommended for ENCEPHALOPATHY isn't "a bit extreme" for a healthy individual, unless your body weight is something ridiculous.

Also, who says that stuff that has a "sedative effect" will necessarily make someone sleepy? It relaxes me just enough to where my natural hyperactivity goes away and my brain goes into "paradoxical stimulation" mode. Although I've done alot of benzos, so my GABA receptor sites have been in some wars before :-D

Now it's understandable that everyone reacts differently to everything, but I'm basing this on my own experience PLUS what the actual manual says for the drug. I'm not responding well to Piracetam at all though, that's one thing I want to point out. 

Also why do I keep reading that Picamilon is GABA+Niacin? I asked my grandma this, she's been a chemist for years and she says it's wrong cause it's GABA+Nicotinic acid. Can someone clarify this last point for me further? Cause I dunno where yall finding the niacin, unless I wasn't readin very attentively.

#17 mdma

• 102 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 08:00 PM

There's also such a thing called wasting the substance cause you're taking way more than you should. Since you say there's no difference between 200mg and 4g as opposed to 100mg and 1.6g - who's wasting their pills here?

Niacin and nicotinic acid are the exact same thing.

What i was trying to say, is that the brand im using (and all brands if that matters), mentions a dosage of 50mg, 3 times a day for a relaxing effect and a dosage of 100mg 3 times a day for a more stimulant effect. He was saying 200-250mg a day would give him extreme side effetcs like getting angry and manic. 300mg a day is still by the recommended dosage daily thats all.

When i say 4g of Piracetam it was only a test and i did say the results were the same as taking 1.6 g, same thing for double a dose of Picamilon: it doesnt do more.

#18 Mr.Bananas

• Topic Starter
  • 108 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 06:41 AM

I think you need to take some more picamilon dude, you seem upset.

No im only joking :-D

But what i want to say is that if i take less than 300mg i only get sedated, it wouldnt help me get more focused at all. And i dont get the logic when you say that 300mg is more than what they give alcoholics and should therefore be an insanely high dosade. When piracetam is used for Opsoclonus myoclonus syndrome the recommended dosage is 7 grams up to three times a day, with your logic, the doses that people take here shouldnt be worth more than a piss in the ocean. But thats not the case is it?

Edited by Mr.Bananas, 03 June 2009 - 06:43 AM.

#19 russianBEAR

• 432 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 12:01 PM

I think you need to take some more picamilon dude, you seem upset.

No im only joking :)

But what i want to say is that if i take less than 300mg i only get sedated, it wouldnt help me get more focused at all. And i dont get the logic when you say that 300mg is more than what they give alcoholics and should therefore be an insanely high dosade. When piracetam is used for Opsoclonus myoclonus syndrome the recommended dosage is 7 grams up to three times a day, with your logic, the doses that people take here shouldnt be worth more than a piss in the ocean. But thats not the case is it?

OMS is rare and normally happens "at an average age of 19 months".Considering that it's treated symptomatically with a combination of drugs which almost always include benzodiazepines - it goes back to my previous post about how doctors told me they don't prescribe piracetam without benzos or some other sedative-hypnotic. That'll take care of the manic part and all the other side effects. Because 21 grams of piracetam in 24 hours will most definitely guarantee you loads of side effects by itself. I also feel very bad for that young person's kidneys for taking that much piracetam :-D

My point was, after seeing people with alcohol encephalopathy, there is no way that a healthy individual needs to take a higher dose than these guys, unless it's to get some kind of a "buzz". Now if you're just doin em for a "high" than yeah there's no dose ceiling. The difference between a drug and a pharmaceutical is only in the dosage they say..

Don't forget that picamilon accumulates in brain tissue over time though - so it's very likely that you may be taking way more than needed after a while.

#20 Legis

• 23 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 04:36 PM

Have anybody tried picamilon from pharma1010? There is a bit inconsistency about how much does 1 bottle contain pica. If it is 20 gram bottle like it says, then it is really cheap.

Anyway, i ordered 4 bottles, let's see whether they are 20mg tabs or 20gram.

Any experience?

Edited by Legis, 04 June 2009 - 04:37 PM.

#21 Valor5

• 289 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 10:16 PM

Just tried 300mg of picamilon and it did not do anything for me. Yet another worthless supplement to throw your money and time away for. It is interesting how on these boards the effects of these things seems to differ, kind of makes me feel as if perhaps some people here are using these boards for marketing purposes because the excuse that "oh, your body chemistry is just different," that just does not jive with me. We all have the same chemistry unless somehow genetically flawed e.g. diabetes or some other condition but in general I do not see any valid reason why something should work well for one normal healthy human being and not for another. Please enlighten if you know.

#22 ultranaut

• 130 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 10:16 PM

Just tried 300mg of picamilon and it did not do anything for me. Yet another worthless supplement to throw your money and time away for. It is interesting how on these boards the effects of these things seems to differ, kind of makes me feel as if perhaps some people here are using these boards for marketing purposes because the excuse that "oh, your body chemistry is just different," that just does not jive with me. We all have the same chemistry unless somehow genetically flawed e.g. diabetes or some other condition but in general I do not see any valid reason why something should work well for one normal healthy human being and not for another. Please enlighten if you know.

I worry about the same thing when reading forum posts. I do find picamilon works for me. I am still on my first bottle and will probably buy it again.

Re: Enlightenment, biology is really complicated, human biology especially so. The subjective experience of human biology complicates the situation even further. We actually don't "all have the same chemistry". We are generally made up of the same parts assembled in generally the same patterns; there are so many variations in both parts and patterns that accurately predicting most things with any specificity is extremely difficult.

Edited by ultranaut, 01 February 2011 - 10:42 PM.

#23 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 12:27 AM

I recently bought picamilon (150mg) and i have tried it a few times now. The first time i tried it i took 300mg just to see if i could discern any noticeable effects. My mood got better and i got some energy. The days after i took 150mg and every night my sleep was bad, i woke up several times each night. At one time, with 150mg, i got slightly manic too, perhaps because of the lack of sleep though.
Yesterday was the first day for a week or two that i took 150mg and i felt slightly dumb, i was really lethargic and out of focus. I wrote down a list of what i just had bought in the store to show a friend and i wrote the same thing twice and forgot one thing, even though i had just come home and had all the things i had bought in front of me. I tried taking 300mg of magnesium on an empty stomach before sleep yesterday and it worked well, i woke up a few times but im not tired right now and i have done two tests this morning in school with no problems.

It stacks great with L-thenine, all in all one of the top supplements out there!!!!

2 thumbs up for Picamilon

#24 nito

• 996 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 03:36 PM

It stacks great with L-thenine, all in all one of the top supplements out there!!!!

2 thumbs up for Picamilon

Is there a good source of picamillon online? If youi had to choose between relentless improvement and smartpowders, which one would u go for?

#25 chickenscratch

• 5 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 03:02 PM

I recently got a bottle of picamilon. It has no discernible effect on me.

#26 truboy

• 178 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 09:32 AM

Thorsten2 hi, i know it's pretty old post) But i will dare to ask. What brand are you using? and if picamilon still effective for you.

#27 JChief

• 636 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 November 2011 - 11:56 AM

Thorsten2 hi, i know it's pretty old post) But i will dare to ask. What brand are you using? and if picamilon still effective for you.

I'd like to know as well. Reports are all over the place in this thread.

#28 health_nutty

• 2,410 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 05:48 PM

The effects of picamilion are interesting. It makes me not sleepy, but it is does not a speeding caffeine type effect. If I take it close to bedtime is the only time I notice it explicitly: I don't feel wired, I'm just NOT tired. Note, I normally have NO insomia issues and can sleep after drinking a cup of strong coffee.

#29 JChief

• 636 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 November 2011 - 05:50 PM

Seems like a dud to me. ;)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 health_nutty

• 2,410 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 05:52 PM

Seems like a dud to me. ;)

That is what I thought too. Try 300mg an hour before you go to sleep and see if you notice anything.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users