myo-inositol trispyrophosphate (ITPP) = increased oxygen supply to tis

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#61 cani!

• 81 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 October 2014 - 12:50 PM

Hi,

I used it orally/sublingually as I let it sit in my mouth a little bit and it tastes sweet. I got it from tht.co. 

I'm rather careful regarding it since there isn't that much human use but some friend of mine in the athletic circle told me it was used regularly. The dosage I used was very conservative. 

I can attest there were still residual effects yesterday on the track. I was doing sprint intervalls and just didn't get tired... 

Woke up this morning and blood pressure RHR were normal.

Won't use it again for a while to clear it out first but it is by FAR the most useful and effective substance I've used for athletic performance/general sense of health (by a mile). You just don't get tired either working out with weights or sprinting and you recover much much much faster....

I have a blood panel coming up so I will see if it interacts with the liver or something like that. 

#62 Metagene

• 674 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 October 2014 - 02:14 PM

Yes I would love to know the source as well.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#63 cani!

• 81 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 October 2014 - 02:46 PM

tht.co

Oh, and it doesn't really tastes "sweet" as I mentionned earlier. I don't know how to describe it.... 

Edited by cani!, 28 October 2014 - 03:04 PM.

#64 cani!

• 81 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 October 2014 - 05:45 PM

Sorry for clogging up this thread but as I've not found many anecdotes concerning this compound, I think it is useful to report the effects I've felt.

Just got back from the gym and did pretty heavy intervals on a ergo-cycle. Unfortunately, it is hard for me to quantify the results since I train mainly on feeling but I can tell you that I exercised at a much higher intensity than usual and seem to have recovered way faster than usual.

Friday, I will attempt a Fran (I'm not a crossfitter by any mean, just a very fit individual :-) and report back on the results. I took a single dosage of ITTP on sunday.

Subjectively, I haven't noticed anything except that I seem to be in a really good mood. Blood pressure and heart rate is till holding steady (115 over 60, 48-51 bpm).

No other substances are used at this moment, nootropics or otherwise.

#65 nuc

• 62 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 10:43 AM

How much did you dose if you don't mind me asking?

#66 thedarkbobo

• 153 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 05:38 PM

I want to add my personal experience too.

• used it orally/sublingually
  • 2 days ago 1 mini spoon (around 20mg) and yesterday another, around 20-25mg
  • right after first use I had quiet a big blood rush, nothing scary, I felt like I was oxidized, brain included (have there been any tests on brain tissue too?)
  • overall I feel less tired during a day, which is just so awesome when you have to work in big office space without "fresh air"
  • I am considering placebo, will see how it goes for a few weeks with breaks
  • overall effect is so strong that you probably dont want to use that with, for example sunifiram (which I didnt take for 3 months, but still consider great)
  • I am unsure about possible negative, long term side effects, would be good to know
  • stacked with C60-OO and MK-677, each seems/feels to be working in a different way, I am still alive which is good
  • I didn't notice any significant mood change

Today I also had B-mix vitamine pill, and was fine.

Edited by thedarkbobo, 29 October 2014 - 05:40 PM.

#67 cani!

• 81 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 October 2014 - 06:02 PM

I want to add my personal experience too.

• used it orally/sublingually
  • 2 days ago 1 mini spoon (around 20mg) and yesterday another, around 20-25mg
  • right after first use I had quiet a big blood rush, nothing scary, I felt like I was oxidized, brain included (have there been any tests on brain tissue too?)
  • overall I feel less tired during a day, which is just so awesome when you have to work in big office space without "fresh air"
  • I am considering placebo, will see how it goes for a few weeks with breaks
  • overall effect is so strong that you probably dont want to use that with, for example sunifiram (which I didnt take for 3 months, but still consider great)
  • I am unsure about possible negative, long term side effects, would be good to know
  • stacked with C60-OO and MK-677, each seems/feels to be working in a different way, I am still alive which is good
  • I didn't notice any significant mood change

Today I also had B-mix vitamine pill, and was fine.

Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. 

I had the "head rush" thing going too on sunday after consumption but i took 150 mgs.

There were many tests using test animals (the patent application synthesizes the research and has way more references than what is availably through pubmed some in french which isn't a problem for me) and they found out that:

1. ITTP is absorbed way more efficiently than IP6 and it crosses the Hb barrier

2. The lethal dosage hasn't been found yet although they injected pigs and mice up to 8grams by kilos of weight!.

3. Peak effects on p50 was 3-4 days after ORAL administration (instead of hours for injection) and last for up to 12 days after returning to baseline. 

4. Major cancer fighting propreties :-) and antioxydant too!

Dosages on human haven't been figured out yet but seeing the huge dosage given to mice without adverse effect, I think dosing 50-250 mg weekly is pretty safe. Some people took up to 800 mg injections and didn't seem to have any problem. Horses take 8 grams before races. 

The article on ergo log and the patent application are good reading.

http://www.ergo-log....ect-of-epo.html

http://www.google.co...8134082A1?cl=en

It seems a bit less sketchy then C60 for example with similar proprieties (anti cancer) but only on hemoglobin... Having more oxygen certainly would help to recover faster and get rid of toxins.  

Cycling and not using continuously is probably safer since we don't know the effects on long term health... But using to train more on gruesome training cycles (late pre-season for example arghhhh!!!) seems coherent and similar to using oxygen tank or hyperbaric chamber....

Edited by cani!, 29 October 2014 - 06:05 PM.

• like x 1

#68 thedarkbobo

• 153 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 09:30 PM

Up to 12 days oh my ...I think I didn't yawn for 4-5 days after taking it - so much more oxygen was coming, my brain felt overwhelmed at times, especially during first 3-4 days...I will try small dose without taking other supps. I also got sick (food poisoning at 30.10 - or at least I guess that was what happened), really not nice thing to happen at work.

I think I've noticed changed color of urine at some point, as much as when taking b complex. Too many things at once to be sure - will test in 1 week.

Would be great to hear some safety reports/protocols :cool: Seems quiet safe, but I wouldnt like to kill my liver or kidneys for example in 10 years time :wub:

#69 cani!

• 81 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 November 2014 - 03:23 AM

Up to 12 days oh my ...I think I didn't yawn for 4-5 days after taking it - so much more oxygen was coming, my brain felt overwhelmed at times, especially during first 3-4 days...I will try small dose without taking other supps. I also got sick (food poisoning at 30.10 - or at least I guess that was what happened), really not nice thing to happen at work.
I think I've noticed changed color of urine at some point, as much as when taking b complex. Too many things at once to be sure - will test in 1 week.

Would be great to hear some safety reports/protocols :cool: Seems quiet safe, but I wouldnt like to kill my liver or kidneys for example in 10 years time :wub:

Clinical studies seem pretty safe and eliminated through kidneys without being metabolized :-)

http://normoxys.com/...-trial-results/

#70 cani!

• 81 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 November 2014 - 04:02 PM

Actually, the more I look at it, the more this compound seems amazing. Not only does it have strong anti-cancer proprieties for different type of ailment but the performance enhancing effect and safety profile (phase 1 studies) are pretty amazing...

Moreover, an actual Nobel Prize winner is on board on the company. I know big money is obviously involved but so far, it seems pretty damn amazing. 

The info can be found on the website of the company: normoxys.com I'm not affiliated with them but will invest in the company FOR SURE! 

TheDarkBobo: the dosage you are using probably aren't causing any harmful effect. The gave rats 750mg per week intravenously and they were fine. Actually, the tumor they had were completely removed after treatment.... Better cycle your use just to be safe. 

I'm still having amazing results and hitting PR after PR in the gym.

FYI, Ittp and ox111a are the same compound :-)

#71 Virtual Reality

• 118 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 11:08 AM

Thans for the information @cani

tht.co is out stock right now, otherwise I would have ordered from them. 

I wonder what the best ROA is? I cant do IV.

Edited by alex921, 05 November 2014 - 11:08 AM.

#72 thedarkbobo

• 153 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 11:32 AM

I am wondering what is the low dose, but still beneficial, for it ?

Also what is the measurement on that scoop provided by tht ? :) seems to be 20/50mg.

Took small one yesterday - effects I think noticeable, feeling pretty good.

Edited by thedarkbobo, 05 November 2014 - 11:34 AM.

#73 cani!

• 81 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 November 2014 - 01:55 PM

Also what is the measurement on that scoop provided by tht ? :) seems to be 20/50mg.

I couldn't find the pharmacology profile of ITTP on the company's website and the paper isn't public yet. I could only found what was released by the company but, so far what we know:

Dosage to get rid of tumors was in the 750 grams/kg for rodents.

The release of oxygen by rbc was dose dependant (the more you take the more oxygen is released by your rbc).

Duration of effect was as long as the life of RBC at the time of injection (12 days for rodents, probably much longer for human).

BEST ROA: injection but oral administration is also o.k. (produces about half the results in mice).

So taking low dosages everyday (like you do) is probably cumulative i.e. a very small portion of your rbc have the effect everyday meaning more oxygen is delivered to your tissue. Not enough to have a major effect but probably enough to give you  more energy, more oxygen to your organs including brain etc (similar to hyperbaric chamber treatment but longer lasting :-)

I'm deducing everything from what has been published about ittp.

Personnaly, I have found the effects of 150-200 mgs are noticeable and quantifiable for 3 days after ingestion with a peak effect on performance on day 2. 

So I take one dose of 150-200 mg every week for 4 weeks and then I will stop for 4-6 weeks to clear out the substance. Repeat after that.

Cycling seems to be the best protocol to get more performance/cognitive enhancement and avoid downregulation or tolerance. Also, possibly to clear out any tumors that might be forming...

the scoop provided by tht is about 50 mg if you compact the powder. I use a scale to make sure everything is o.k.

Here are references:

http://www.pnas.org/...06/6/1926.short

http://onlinelibrary...enticated=false

http://link.springer...3-0992-6#page-1

Edited by cani!, 05 November 2014 - 02:17 PM.

• like x 2

#74 Steve Zissou

• 91 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 02:54 AM

Wow. I have a non cancerous tumour in my hip, which means I will have to get a hip operation soon(I'm only 25). Sounds like I should give this a go.

#75 Steve Zissou

• 91 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 03:13 AM

Wouldn't an increased oxygen supply in the body give more nutrients to the tumour making it grow larger?

#76 cani!

• 81 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 November 2014 - 12:35 PM

Nope! It Ittp modulates angiogenesis delivering oxygen without faciltating the formation of new blood vessels to tumors, hence shrinking them in multiple pre-clinical studies.

It has gone through phase 1 studies and the exact method of action is described in the papers available seaech either ITTP or Oxy111a (same compound)

#77 serp777

• 622 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 03:05 AM

I couldn't find the pharmacology profile of ITTP on the company's website and the paper isn't public yet. I could only found what was released by the company but, so far what we know:

Dosage to get rid of tumors was in the 750 grams/kg for rodents.

The release of oxygen by rbc was dose dependant (the more you take the more oxygen is released by your rbc).

Duration of effect was as long as the life of RBC at the time of injection (12 days for rodents, probably much longer for human).

BEST ROA: injection but oral administration is also o.k. (produces about half the results in mice).

So taking low dosages everyday (like you do) is probably cumulative i.e. a very small portion of your rbc have the effect everyday meaning more oxygen is delivered to your tissue. Not enough to have a major effect but probably enough to give you  more energy, more oxygen to your organs including brain etc (similar to hyperbaric chamber treatment but longer lasting :-)

I'm deducing everything from what has been published about ittp.

Personnaly, I have found the effects of 150-200 mgs are noticeable and quantifiable for 3 days after ingestion with a peak effect on performance on day 2. 

So I take one dose of 150-200 mg every week for 4 weeks and then I will stop for 4-6 weeks to clear out the substance. Repeat after that.

Cycling seems to be the best protocol to get more performance/cognitive enhancement and avoid downregulation or tolerance. Also, possibly to clear out any tumors that might be forming...

the scoop provided by tht is about 50 mg if you compact the powder. I use a scale to make sure everything is o.k.

Here are references:

http://www.pnas.org/...06/6/1926.short

http://onlinelibrary...enticated=false

http://link.springer...3-0992-6#page-1

You mean 750 mg per kg right? 750 g per kg is a ridiculously high dosage and would be like 100 kg of this stuff for a human. That's like eating your own body weight in this stuff.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#78 cani!

• 81 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 November 2014 - 01:36 PM

I'm not sure if I should answer or not but yes, of course, I meant 750mg/kg....

I figured the HED would be 3 grams a day for an average man in an oncology setting but for general well being and endurance enhancement, you can get measurable results with much less than that (100-200 mg a day).

The wise thing to do would be to use it like EPO where there is a corrective phase and a maintenance phase afterwards.... 

#79 Leonidas10

• 5 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 November 2014 - 08:14 PM

Hi,everyone!
One question. How can we be sure about the purity of the product that is being sold from tht.co for example?

#80 ironfistx

• 1,172 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 08:29 PM

People take big doses of myo inositol so maybe there is something about inositol that lets you use a lot.  That's what I thought this thread was about when I read it.

#81 APBT

• 906 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 10:17 PM

I’ve become increasingly interested in ITPP. 

How did those brave souls who have used this substance settle on a dose; which seems to be only a small fraction of the HED calculated below?

Based on the conversion to HED from this source using the mouse study dose of 500 mg/kg  (.5 g) to 3000 mg/kg  (3 g) the HED range would be:

40.54 mg/kg or 2838 mg for a 70kg human

243.24 mg/kg or 17,027 mg for a 70kg human

#82 cani!

• 81 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 November 2014 - 10:35 PM

Seemed like trying a lower dosage was more prudent. I knew the Hed was around 3 g a day for me but since ITTP binds with Rbc and rbc's half life is around 120 days, I was hoping for a cumulative effect over a couple of weeks, then cycle off, using a corrective and maintenance phase (like EPO).

It's working pretty well so far as measured by my max VO2 max progress (testing with standard intervall test). My Vo2 maxed out years ago so that's good news!

The only weird thing is I breath less often and at first I thought I was not breathing fully (like hyperventilating). Blood pressure, rhr are fine as well.

So maybe for onciology the HED is 3 g a day but for sports and general health, I believe an approach similar to Balco's use of epo makes more sense.

Edited by cani!, 25 November 2014 - 10:42 PM.

#83 Virtual Reality

• 118 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 11:20 PM

Does anyone know if itpp could help with vacoconstriction. It does help with binding more oxygen, but i wonder if it does something for vacoconstriction. I smoke alot of cigarretes and I use my prescribed stimulants, I feel like the vacoconstriction is getting worse after smoking a cigarette, there fore make the side effects of my adhd medication worse, like rapid heart beat, general uncomfort.

I wonder if itpp could help with this?

#84 Steve Zissou

• 91 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 01:16 PM

Due to cost I'm not sure I will go for a 3g dose. I think I will slowly taper up to a gram and see how I react. If everything seems fine I will buy some more and see how it goes from there.

I just had a glance at the latest research and 2 papers seem to find hope of this substance as an adjancent therapy for some types of cancer. Seems like it makes the tumour more susceptable for current therapies, which sounds like good news.

#85 oppenheimer82

• 54 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 November 2014 - 03:05 PM

cani, what precise nootropic effects did you experience? and what about libido? did you experience more bloodflow to the genital area?

#86 cani!

• 81 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 November 2014 - 03:25 PM

cani, what precise nootropic effects did you experience? and what about libido? did you experience more bloodflow to the genital area?

Can't really quantify the effect but I did notice:

- More energy and less mental fatigue, especially on the evening

- Clearer thinking and no brain fog, even when I just woke up (always have been an issue).

- More cheerfulness and general sense of well being

Haven't tested anything cognitively as of yet. I don't take any nootropics at the moment except for noopept @5mg a day as I've been doing for a little while. 

I've always had a pretty good libido so no real change there. No problem with blood flow neither but my wife did notice a certain improvement in that aspect. Might be the increased endurance.... :-) That part is really noticeable. I don't get tired....

• like x 1

#87 Leonidas10

• 5 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 November 2014 - 03:30 PM

It seems that is hard to find and buy though.

#88 oppenheimer82

• 54 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 November 2014 - 04:10 PM

thanks cani, i appreciate that. please keep us updated.

#89 thedarkbobo

• 153 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 07:49 PM

Well I can report that I am alive and well 1 month after start - sporadical low doses, probably like 30-50mg and if halflife is few weeks then overall it would be up to 200-300mg I guess.

No noticeable drawbacks...last week had basic blood test done - all fine.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#90 oppenheimer82

• 54 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 November 2014 - 08:24 PM

Well I can report that I am alive and well 1 month after start - sporadical low doses, probably like 30-50mg and if halflife is few weeks then overall it would be up to 200-300mg I guess.

No noticeable drawbacks...last week had basic blood test done - all fine.

what were your experiences? significant increase in energy? please elaborate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users