Awesome thread so far,
I will try to gain some of it myself and add some other factors to it:
Im planning to use it 3-4 weeks, 5g / Day, 5 Days / week
1. I will go out everyday to get fresh air and walk (nor jogg or run) for one hour.
2. I will do resistance training 1-2 times a week (HIT, very intense short time)
3. I will maybe try to use the Tabata Protocol for enzymatic upregulation of some Proteins ( i guess the body will make more use of the air it gets and thus is more effective of using air in a resting state, tell me if that makes sense)
4. I'am doing the N-Back every day for 20 minutes (since its shown to increase intelligence extremely over a period of 20 Days)
5. I'am drinking no alcohol at that time (dunno why you would drink anyways while doing an experiment like that?)
6. I'am doing Heart Centred Breathing Technique with my EmWave (Biofeedback Device) for 20 minutes every day (since it vastly reduces anxiety and decreses stress hormones)
7. I will eat a Diet that is rich in saturated fats (healthy fish, beef, liver) lots of veggies
8. No sugar, wheat, additives (aspartame, acesulfame and the like)
9. I will try to eat 4-6 raw (i know theres a risk but iam willing to take that) egg yolks a day (since i noticed i get huge mental clearness and energy from the choline in it)
10. Iam also doing cold showers every day (dunno if that's a good thing since it enhances my immunesystem to a f**** extreme level every time i do it and thus could increase the wilingness of my body to fight the foreign protein, please help me on that)
11. Iam getting a good nights sleep (8 Hours) if i can.
Thats my formula so far. I will probably try start in the next 1-2 months :-)
I would love to add 2 more points that are experimental and theoretical:
12. Infrared laser therapy on the brain. It has been shown that specific wave lenghts affect ATP production in the mitos in your brain...i guess the effects would be synergistic to the drug and would help new born neurons to differentiate better.
13. HBO (hyper baric oxygen) Therapy - but thats too expensive and probably unattainable at the current moment.