DLPA experiences and side effects.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Thorsten3

• 1,123 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 April 2009 - 09:38 PM

Hey
Bought some DLPA yesterday and after a bit of a slow day at the office (think my picamilon is due a cycle as isn't giving me the same effects) decided to take 1000mg. Now after purchasing it I discovered they were in 'tablet' form which I have to say was a slight dissapointment (anything I swallow that 100% goes through my gut usually has limited abilities). So I decided to chew the tablets until they became a mush and sloshed it under my tongue for 2 or 3 minutes and then swallowed the delightful mixture. I have to say the first hour and a half was pretty uneventful and I felt worse if anything. Feelings over anger increased and I had a bad case of mental fog. Then I noticed I was starting to pick up. Suddenly words flowed more easily. Mind sharpened. I was becoming quicker at handling and processing all incoming information. Now this is what I expected I thought. Going with what knowledge I have of amino acids I knew this wouldn't be like L dopa and like all pre-cursers are going to be 'limited step release'. Being healthy with my nutrition I knew there was a good chance of my DLPA being turned into useful stuff and I have to say this feeling has building all day. With this in mind I also knew that as it was rate limited it could be still kicking me whe I'm trying to get off to sleep. In hindsight maybe 1000mg was too much. It has got to the stage where I am actually buzzing and I've got this strange tingling in my legs. Now I've read on the interent that this is an indication you have taken too much and repeated over-use like this will result in nerve damage. 5htp would be useful right now but all I have is tryptophan (rate limited!! arggg). Anyway it will have to do for now. I am going to experiment with smaller doses and hopefully will gauge the right dosage as this stuff appears to be quite promosing. I was going to purchase some Deprenyl to accompany it but not sure i'll bother now. Even if I do I won't be taking a mega dose of DLPA that's for sure. Tonight I'm going to try to sleep but at the moment this isn't looking likely.
On an interesting side note I was wondering if SJW would be compatible with this? Probably would in all fairness but with the side effects that SJW have I probably won't bother trying it especially with the summer coming. Anyway thought that combo sounded promising. Might try it when winter arrives :-)))

#2 Thorsten3

• Topic Starter
  • 1,123 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 April 2009 - 09:40 PM

*When I say it was in tablet form I was expecting it to come in the caps. Usually I open the powder into my mouth and hold it under my tongue*

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users