• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

Rejuvenation Research Journal

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 18,981 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 08:14 PM

I am pleased to announce that publisher Mary Ann Liebert has once again offered Imminst members a discount price for a one year online subscription to Rejuvenation Research for $25.00.

This subscription is available to all Imminst yearly members at the $20 (student) and $50 (professional) level, not monthly members.

Liebert has set-up a promotional code for Imminst members. If you would like to receive this subscription please list yourself in this forum or send me a PM. After confirming your membership status, we will send you a link and a promotional code.

Liebert has been quite accommodating in offering the online journal for $25.00 (normally $411.00 per year). Please do not share your promotional code as this could result in suspension of this offer.

Happy reading!

#2 Brainbox

• 2,860 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 June 2009 - 08:34 PM

I'm listing myself. Although, I can't remember paying imminst lately...... :)

#3 dnamechanic

• Life Member
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 09:15 PM

I am pleased to announce that publisher Mary Ann Liebert has once again offered Imminst members a discount price for a one year online subscription to Rejuvenation Research for $25.00. ...

If you would like to receive this subscription please ...

I would like a subscription, please.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 Pour_la_Science

• 128 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 09:51 PM

It was quite fast ! Thanks a lot Mind ! And if you could send me the promotional code please :)

#5 Athanasios

• 2,616 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 01:59 PM

I'm in!

#6 JeanW

• 4 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 12:14 AM

I'm in too. Please send me the promotional code also.

#7 supernoober

• 40 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 12:50 AM

im in!

#8 Mind

• Topic Starter
  • 18,981 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 05:33 PM

Let me know if you have any problems getting the subscription.

Also, a reminder to every yearly member who would like the discounted subscription to list yourself here.

#9 Harvey Newstrom

• Guest, Advisor
  • 102 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 08:13 PM

I would like to subscribe as well. Thanks.

#10 NootropicEU

• 214 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 09:58 AM

I am in!

#11 Shepard

• Member, Director, Moderator
  • 6,360 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 02:03 PM

I need to get back in on this.

#12 castrensis

• 157 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 08:31 AM

<---!!

Thanks!

#13 Mind

• Topic Starter
  • 18,981 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 06:10 PM

markhurt received the subscription (just for future records)

#14 jdgauchat

• 211 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 06:38 PM

markhurt received the subscription (just for future records)

Hi Mind. Please let me know if I can get a subscription. If Im able please send me the code. Thanks!

Bye
JD

#15 brokenportal

• Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 07:33 PM

Vgamer suggested that we offer Sunday Evening Update interviewees a free membership.

I was telling him it probably wouldnt be enticing enough for most who think they are too busy for this cause. I forgot about the rejuvenation journal part though. Should we offer these interviewees a 1 year membership under the added emphasis that they can get this journal?

Also, I just realized Im not clear on these details. If a person gets a 1 year imminst membership, then do they get the code for free? or do they then also have to pay Rejuvenation Research Journal $25?

#16 Mind

• Topic Starter
  • 18,981 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 07:55 PM

They have to pay $25

#17 brokenportal

• Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 08:15 PM

Alright, so then do you think its a good idea to put offering SEU interviewees 1 year memberships, and have ImmInst pay their $25 fee to the journal, to a vote?

#18 Mind

• Topic Starter
  • 18,981 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 10:32 PM

Alright, so then do you think its a good idea to put offering SEU interviewees 1 year memberships, and have ImmInst pay their $25 fee to the journal, to a vote?

no

#19 wmarkiw

• 1 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 03:39 AM

I am pleased to announce that publisher Mary Ann Liebert has once again offered Imminst members a discount price for a one year online subscription to Rejuvenation Research for $25.00.

This subscription is available to all Imminst yearly members at the $20 (student) and $50 (professional) level, not monthly members.

Liebert has set-up a promotional code for Imminst members. If you would like to receive this subscription please list yourself in this forum or send me a PM. After confirming your membership status, we will send you a link and a promotional code.

Liebert has been quite accommodating in offering the online journal for $25.00 (normally $411.00 per year). Please do not share your promotional code as this could result in suspension of this offer.

Happy reading!

I woulod like a subscription please.Thanks.

#20 Pour_la_Science

• 128 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 08:51 AM

I've got a suggestion for the forum concerning "Rejuvenation Research (RS)".

What do you think about creating a special thread in the forum to list, each time, all the content of the present issue of RS, to comment maybe all the articles, ask questions about specific points, etc... ??
(It's a shame this type of comment doesn't exist in usual scientific papers (except with the section of Letters to the Journal maybe)

Maybe this already exists and I didn't find it, so sorry about that ;)

Edited by Pour_la_Science, 08 December 2009 - 09:18 AM.

#21 PYER

• 16 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 05:03 PM

I've got a suggestion for the forum concerning "Rejuvenation Research (RS)".

What do you think about creating a special thread in the forum to list, each time, all the content of the present issue of RS, to comment maybe all the articles, ask questions about specific points, etc... ??
(It's a shame this type of comment doesn't exist in usual scientific papers (except with the section of Letters to the Journal maybe)

Maybe this already exists and I didn't find it, so sorry about that :)

**********************************************************************************

PYER

...imteresting, but what I see often times is the potential daydream state of mind popping up.

If all natural living from ealy human age is a daydream like state of being, then we need to understand another situation about human civilization, the exchange of human insight and reason when reaching a true, or you might say a reasonably clear adult age in social common sense in marriage or even premarital sexual encounters. the reason for my mentioning this is because I know certain things about chemical usage and what it can do to the common sense simulus that men and women experience in deep passionate love.

Chemical usage for age correcting can be problematic with some humans due to the unconscious mind's motivations. Most humans are passive in the manner they handle deep passions and insight with reason in that process, thus it is necessary for humans to discipline their nature firstly before handling the seriousness of chemical therapy to freeze aging, and of much lesser pursuit, rejuvenation.

#22 Mind

• Topic Starter
  • 18,981 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 09:55 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know that the online version of Rejuvenation Research will once again be available in 2010 to Imminst yearly members for $25.

Contact me for the discount code.

#23 technetium

• 43 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 01:38 PM

Does this offer still stand? Now that I've cleared some personal debt I am considering a subscription to both ImmInst and this journal and would like to know if the offer will remain in place for the 2011 year.

Edited by technetium, 09 November 2010 - 01:40 PM.

#24 Ghostrider

• 1,996 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 08:50 AM

Does this offer still stand? Now that I've cleared some personal debt I am considering a subscription to both ImmInst and this journal and would like to know if the offer will remain in place for the 2011 year.

Free copy here:
http://www.liebertonline.com/REJ

#25 technetium

• 43 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 01:49 PM

I am aware there is a free issue so you can review the journal before you choose to subscribe, my question remains unanswered however...

Does the offer of $25 sub to the journal still stand for imminst members?

#26 Pour_la_Science

• 128 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 07:21 PM

I hope it will as the last years :) It's still interesting to read. Maybe you should send a PM to be sure?

#27 Mind

• Topic Starter
  • 18,981 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 02:48 PM

We will have to contact Liebert once again to arrange another year (2011) of discounted Journal subscription. Stay tuned.

#28 circuitblue

• 44 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 06:50 PM

is this opportunity still active?

Happy reading!

#29 ImmScientist

• 1 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 04:35 AM

It would be very nice if this opportunity was to happen again. If there are any news on this please let us know. :-D

#30 Pour_la_Science

• 128 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 08:28 AM

It would be very nice if this opportunity was to happen again. If there are any news on this please let us know. :-D

Same here! I'hope I will be able to continue my subscription :)

BTW, the last December issue (next one due this month I think) was very interesting. :)
I've got an idea about a sort of journal club also. I think i found the topic in the Imminst forum former version, but my research leads to nothing this time. Is there a Journal Club section?

Maybe we could even do a Journal Club section online, by a chat (via IRC) -To discuss (in a not too formal way of course) the articles (from Rejuvenation Resarch or other rejuvenation medicine-oriented journal) , to give our thought about that- one time a week/or 2 weeks. What do you think?

Edited by Pour_la_Science, 17 February 2011 - 08:34 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users