Photo

Suggestion: T shirt ideas

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 brokenportal

• Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 06:38 AM

This topic is for T shirt ideas for the cause.

suggestions below

Edited by brokenportal, 05 October 2009 - 05:45 PM.

#2 brokenportal

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 06:39 AM

“It is fatal to enter any war with out the will to win it.” Douglas MacArthur

Immortality Institute- logo – War on aging and disease.

Back:

You may think we’re kidding. We may think your wrong.
ImmInst.org

#3 Athanasios

• 2,616 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 01:02 PM

A few good ones may be in the flyer design thread. Shirts with the pictures that the little kids drew, or like them, of old people and their description. Also, zoolander's stairs flyer design would work well...etc

Look at the stylings of 'bustedtees'. Design with some humor and creativity that makes people want to look at or wear the shirt.

#4 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,042 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 11:44 PM

Cnorwood brings up a good point about humor, wit, and sarcasm - these go good on a t-shirt - and I know there are a lot of good comedians in these forums. Maybe we should start a t-shirt contest. I think BP has suggested this before when promote the prize system idea. People submit their t-shirt designs. A poll to see who wins. Top 3 get cash, plus their designs go on shirts available in the Imminst store(s).

#5 thestuffjunky

• 94 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 12:50 AM

Cnorwood brings up a good point about humor, wit, and sarcasm - these go good on a t-shirt - and I know there are a lot of good comedians in these forums. Maybe we should start a t-shirt contest. I think BP has suggested this before when promote the prize system idea. People submit their t-shirt designs. A poll to see who wins. Top 3 get cash, plus their designs go on shirts available in the Imminst store(s).

here is the first... "size does matter.... and have a bunch of nano'docs' working on the human body doing something. then read 'how do you measure up?' and thn the imminst info on the back or just all over...

#6 Aaorn Bert

• 1 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:13 AM

I have got my new t shirt from a t shirt printing toronto firm, myartik.com. They custom print it for me. Its really cool.

Edited by Aaorn Bert, 17 April 2013 - 09:24 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users