Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Gregory Benford's Google tech talk

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31 yuriythebest

• 29 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 06:02 PM

What do you guys think would be the appropriate dosage for a cat? Any ethical issues with trying this stuff out on my pets for a while?

Wow just discovered this thread- very interested in this StemCell100 thing especially after hearing the guy speak. I don't see why it would be unethical for a cat- the substances are reported to be natural and the substances are classified as herbs- then again chocolate kills horses so who knows.

I'm contemplating buying the stuff, but there have been few discussions/reports about it and those that do, like this thread, seem to be full of skepticism - which is good. From what I understand the stuff isn't dangerous, already has been shown to lower bad cholesterol in human trials so at best I'll get some placebo effect and some expensive herbs- worth a shot since this is more or less the only thing right now - oh and of course "staying healthy" :)

#32 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 12:35 AM

Anyone ever try this stuff? Any effects noted?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for NUTRITION to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users