- - - - -

Nootropic Suggestions for upcoming test

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 jpars82

• 104 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 June 2004 - 09:39 PM

Hi, I'm soon to be retaking my ACT test to get a higher score. I have a lot of different supplements/nootropics but I'm not quite sure what my best options would be on test day. I don't wanna take too much and end up with a headache or other side effects. I appreciate any suggestions. Here's the list of supplements I have for use:

Aniracetam
Piracetam
Picamilon/L-Theanine
Phenibut
Bacopa
ALCAR
Galantamine
Huperzine A
DMAE
Alpha GPC
Sulbutiamine
Idebenone
R-Alpha Lipoic Acid
Desmopressin
Vinpocetine
Rhodiola Rosea

I could also order Oxiracetam and/or Pyritinol this week if it would be really worth it.
Note: I have an anxious mind so and normally take Klonopin but I don't want to take it near test day because it has negative effects on cognition. So I will need to take some supplements to help calm my mind... I was thinking Picamilon/L-Theanine + Phenibut + Bacopa. That wouldn't be too sedating would it? Thanks again for any replies... oh yeah... i'm a 21/yr old male, 5"11, 160 lbs.

#2 scifiwriter

• 12 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 04:56 PM

Hi, I have found that one Aniracetam and a soy latte keep me concentrated and focused for the entire day.
I don't know what would happen without the soy latte, but I do know the latte alone is not enough.
I think you can get immediate results with Aniracetam. Not to know more than you already know, but to focus, concentrate, and be motivated to do good work.
That's my experience. FWIW.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 AORsupport

• 84 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 06:10 PM

Hi, I'm soon to be retaking my ACT test to get a higher score.  I have a lot of different supplements/nootropics but I'm not quite sure what my best options would be on test day.  I don't wanna take too much and end up with a headache or other side effects.  I appreciate any suggestions.  Here's the list of supplements I have for use:

Aniracetam
Piracetam
Picamilon/L-Theanine
Phenibut
Bacopa
ALCAR
Galantamine
Huperzine A
DMAE
Alpha GPC
Sulbutiamine
Idebenone
R-Alpha Lipoic Acid
Desmopressin
Vinpocetine
Rhodiola Rosea

I could also order Oxiracetam and/or Pyritinol this week if it would be really worth it.

A few things, here. First, I don't think there's much reason to expect improved cognitive performance, as on a test, from theanine, and would only expect results from Rhodiola if you were badly fatigued.

Second, several of the drugs and nutrients on the list work through the same principle mechanism, and thus would seem likely to yield a subadditive result: for instance, all the pyroglutamate analogs (oxiracetam, aniracetam, piracetam), and the two acetylcholinesterase inhibitors (galantamine and HupA). Of the two latter, huperzine is by far less likely than galantamine to lead to side effects (nausea, diarrhea, stomach pain, indigestion, anorexia and involuntary weight loss), although neither has, fortunately, been associated with hepatotoxicity, unlike most other AChE inhibitors.

Third, the cognition-enhancing effects of DMAE are pretty questionable outside of ADD sufferers, although it does yield a stimulative effect; a recent study (PNAS 101(7):2140-4) did offer a mechanistic basis for hypothesizing a benefit if taken at night, especially if you're taking a lot of pro-cholinergic cognitive support supplements (due, ironically, to its possible anticholinergic effect).

Fourth, if you do decide to take DMAE, make sure you take it away from ALCAR: quaternary amines share a common transport protein and will compete for absorption in the intestine and at the blood-brain barrier.

Fifth, see recent discussion about idebenone:

http://www.imminst.o...t=0

There is no evidence that it is beneficial in normal, healthy humans, and there is reason to believe that it may accelerate aging -- in the brain, and elsewhere.

I don't know enough about several of the drugs you mention (Picamilon, Phenibut, Sulbutiamine, Desmopressin, or Pyritinol) to give informed comment; I will only say broadly that my own bias is toward orthomolecular compounds rather than drugs.

Many of the nutrients you mention are included in AOR's Ortho•Mind brain/cognitive support supplement:
http://www.aor.ca/pr...asp?prod_id=260

It also contains pyroglutamic acid, which you may prefer to its xenobiotic analogs as a true orthomolecule (if that factors into your risk:benefit analysis). It does, however, seem to give most people less immediate 'kick' subjectively than the 'racetams

To your health!

AOR

#4 jpars82

• Topic Starter
  • 104 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 June 2004 - 09:24 PM

Thanks for the replies. I'm not looking to become smarter than I already am by the way... just want to take the optimul supplement to help me focus clearly,etc. I currently take Aniracetam, DMAE, R-Alpha Lipoic Acid and then B-vitamins and fish oil daily. I'd like to add a couple things to it for test day though. Maybe a vasodialtor like picamilon or vinpocetine. And definitely something to calm my anxious mind such as phenibut. Anyone have experience with phenibut's anxiolytic effects? Once again, thanks for all the help and suggestions,

Josh

#5 sja_

• 23 posts

Posted 06 June 2004 - 03:16 PM

I've had great luck with Gabatropin. I've recently bought phenibut in bulk and will be trying it out. Long term use has seemingly reduced effect on a lot of people so I would limit use to when you need it most.

• Lurker

Posted 07 June 2004 - 01:21 AM

I'm going to have to agree on AOR support with some of what he is saying. Don't take two AChE inhibitors where one is necessary, it could become less advantagious to do so especially with a choline supplement. There is no good sense in taking both Vinpocetine and Picamilion together, it seems the later is better and should be taken solely as the vassilador in your stack.

The key question I want to pose to AORsupport however is if we should not take all 3 piracetam analogues between piracetam, aniracetam and oxiracetam, which 1 or 2 of these 3 should be taken for the most beneficial effects? Or should the dosage of all three substances be dropped lower so that they can be taken concurrently for their individual effects without having less beneficial effects of taking too much.

• Lurker

Posted 07 June 2004 - 03:05 AM

AOR support seems relatively unbiased, I can't speak as someone who's known him for very long though. I can see how he might be influenced by the products he sells.

As for the vassiladors, I spoke somewhat from experience, when I take 40mg of Vinpo (20mg x 2 pills) i feel it shortly after and it's quite noticeable. It may work to lower the dosage and take both, you'll probably cover more bases in terms of effects of each vassilador in the brain. It might be just that I'm sensitive to vassiladors or this how everyone feels it.

For now I'm trying to take more of the supplements I planned to, and lower the dosage where necessary.

#8 AORsupport

• 84 posts

Posted 07 June 2004 - 04:55 PM

The key question I want to pose to AORsupport however is if we should not take all 3 piracetam analogues between piracetam, aniracetam and oxiracetam, which 1 or 2 of these 3 should be taken for the most beneficial effects? Or should the dosage of all three substances be dropped lower so that they can be taken concurrently for their individual effects without having less beneficial effects of taking too much.

I'm not terribly worried about taking "too much" nootropics per se, as the true nootropics (pyroglutamate analogs) are by all available evidence very low-toxicity substances. I was more suggesting that the effects would likely be subadditive, and that there's no sense using a shotgun where a good sniper rifle will do the job.

My personal bias is for orthomolecules over xenobiotics, so I would favor pyroglutamate over the drug analogs. However, beyond that, which nootropics to use -- individually or in combination -- would really be a matter of experimentation and personal priorities and habits. For instance, if you use nootropics only rarely for an immediate 'hit,' it seems anecdotally that aniracetam might be best, but clearly YMMV; piracetam or pyroglutamate would be better for chronic use because the latter is an orthomolecule and the former is the one with the most extensive human and experimental use.

AOR

#9 jpars82

• Topic Starter
  • 104 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 June 2004 - 06:00 PM

Hi, I wasn't planning on taking 2 ache inhibitors only listing what I have available to take. I think I'll take a combination of Aniracetam and Oxiracetam and leave out the Piracetam... I'm not sure at what doses though. I'll definitely be taking the Picamilon, still not sure about the Vinpocetine though. Also about the Dmae... I have another question. Does anyone know a really good/cheaper source for centrophenoxine in capsule/tablet form? Thanks.

• Lurker

Posted 08 June 2004 - 07:10 AM

I do not intend Aniracetam to be an immediate 'hit' supplement, AORsupport. It's effects are potent and noticeable in my body, and they don't seem to dimish with time. Once I get the funds for another order of Aniracetam I will be taking it daily.

As for Piracetam and Oxiracetam, I will be using both with Aniracetam albeit with a lowered dosage where necessary. Since you don't seem to have sufficient experience/knowledge (not an insult) with these nootropics I will decide which piracetam analogues redundantly stimulant various mechanism of the brain (through PubMed articles) and lower the dosage accordingly. The goal being to reap the most rewards from the right balance of dosages.

#11 fieyaa

• 38 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 04:06 AM

@treonsverdery

Learn how to use bb code!

very constructive post adam

#12 noos

• 559 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 04:39 AM

ortho mind contains

Vinpocetine 15 mg

Bacopa monniera extract 300 mg

(50% baccosides A&B)

Ginkgo biloba extract 100 mg

which are not orthomolecular, I do not understand why you call this product orthomolecular if it is not (despite it can be good)

#13 noos

• 559 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 04:44 AM

anticholinergic effect of DMAE?

I read DMAE can have that effect in the liver or blood, I do not remember, but not in the brain.

do you have any reference please? I am interested

#14 AORsupport

• 84 posts

Posted 17 June 2004 - 07:35 PM

anticholinergic effect of DMAE?

I read DMAE can have that effect in the liver or blood, I do not remember, but not in the brain.

do you have any reference please? I am interested

I assume that this is in reference to a previous AOR post:

... the cognition-enhancing effects of DMAE are pretty questionable outside of ADD sufferers, although it does yield a stimulative effect; a recent study (PNAS 101(7):2140-4) did offer a mechanistic basis for hypothesizing a benefit if taken at night, especially if you're taking a lot of pro-cholinergic cognitive support supplements (due, ironically, to its possible anticholinergic effect).

A variety of studies suggest that DMAE exerts some form of anticholinergic effect. It does not itself appear to be a substrate for acetylcholine (ACh) synthesis in vivo, and it appears that administration of DMAE results in the paradoxical situiation of increased brain choline with no corresponding increase in ACh. Several relevant references are appended; see especially:

Jope RS, Jenden DJ. Dimethylaminoethanol (deanol) metabolism in rat brain and its effect on acetylcholine synthesis. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 1979 Dec;211(3):472-9.

[DMAE] increased the concentration of choline in the plasma and brain but did not alter the concentration of acetylcholine in the brain.

Zahniser NR, Chou D, Hanin I. Is 2-dimethylaminoethanol (deanol) indeed a precursor of brain acetylcholine? A gas chromatographic evaluation. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 1977 Mar;200(3):545-59.

After deanol administration, we were able to detect deanol in tissue and have attempted to determine a relationship between these levels and values of ACh in the same tissue. Regardless of deanol pretreatment time (1-30 minutes) or doses (33.3-3000 mg/kg i.p.) used, we detected no increase in mouse whole brain ACh levels. Likewise, there was no detectable elevation in ACh levels in rat whole brain, cortex, striatum or hippocampus after a 15-minute pretreatment with 550 mg/kg of deanol (i.p.). The only elevation in ACh levels which we detected occurred selectively in the striatum of mice pretreated with a massive dose (900 mg/kg i.p.) of deanol for 30 minutes.

Obviously, no one is going to take the scaled equivalent of 900 mg/kg DMAE orally, let alone intraperitoneally.

An anticholinergic effect is also consistent with three other facts:

- DMAE has a very well-established stimulative effect, whereas several antidepressants work exactly because they have an anticholinergic mechanism;

- DMAE does not appear to be useful in improving cognitive function in age-associated cognitive decline or Alzheimer's disease, but it is effective (at the right dose etc) in ADD. Of course, the best-established drug for ADD is methylphenidate/Ritalin, which works through an anticholinergic effect.

- DMAE lowers the threshold of toxicity against curare, a deadly arrow poison used by some South American indigenous peoples, which kills because it is a natural ACh receptor inhibitor (this according to Lewis & Young, "Deanol and methylphenidate in minimal brain dysfunction" (Clin Pharmacol Ther 17(5):534-40), who advance this argument. On this fact, they reference Murphree et al, "2-Dimethylaminoethanol as a central nervous system stimulant -- one aspect of the pharmacology of reserpine. Res Publ Assoc Nerv Ment Dis. 1957;37:204-16).

Lewis & Young argue that DMAE may exert anticholinergic action by acting as a substrate for choline acetylase, producing acetyl-DMAE "as a false transmitter that actually interferes with central cholinergic function." It is also possible that it is simply acting as a competitive inhibitor, thereby reducing the synthesis of ACh.

This does not mean that DMAE is a useless supplement; it just means that its mechanism of action is not what it is often claimed to be. It certainly works well as a neurostimulative supplement for most, is useful for ADD, and (as previously noted) PNAS 101(7):2140-4 may offer "a mechanistic basis for hypothesizing a benefit if taken at night, especially if you're taking a lot of pro-cholinergic cognitive support supplements".

Gais S, Born J.
Low acetylcholine during slow-wave sleep is critical for declarative memory consolidation.
PNAS. 2004 Feb 17;101(7):2140-4.

The neurotransmitter acetylcholine is considered essential for proper functioning of the hippocampus-dependent declarative memory system ... During slow-wave sleep (SWS), however, declarative memory consolidation is particularly strong, while acetylcholine levels in the hippocampus drop to a minimum. Observations in rats led to the hypothesis that the low cholinergic tone during SWS is necessary for the replay of new memories in the hippocampus and their long-term storage in neocortical networks. However, this low tone should not affect nondeclarative memory systems.

In this study, increasing central nervous cholinergic activation during SWS-rich sleep ... completely blocked SWS-related consolidation of declarative memories for word pairs in human subjects. The treatment did not interfere with consolidation of a nondeclarative mirror tracing task. Also, physostigmine did not alter memory consolidation during waking, when the endogenous central nervous cholinergic tone is maximal.

To take advantage of this mechanism, one might experiment with taking all of one's DMAE shortly before bed. And again, if you do decide to take DMAE, make sure you take it away from ALCAR, TMG, choline, and other quaternary amines, as they compete for absorption at the BBB and in the GI.

To your health!

AOR

Haubrich DR, Gerber NH, Pflueger AB. Deanol affects choline metabolism in peripheral tissues of mice. J Neurochem. 1981 Aug;37(2):476-82.

Estrada C, Bready J, Berliner J, Cancilla PA. Choline uptake by cerebral capillary endothelial cells in culture. J Neurochem. 1990 May;54(5):1467-73.

Millington WR, McCall AL, Wurtman RJ. Deanol acetamidobenzoate inhibits the blood brain barrier transport of choline. Ann Neurol. 1978;4:302-306.

Rosen MA, Jones RM, Yano Y, Budinger TF. Carbon-11 choline: synthesis, purification, and brain uptake inhibition by 2-dimethylaminoethanol. J Nucl Med. 1985 Dec;26(12):1424-8.

#15 noos

• 559 posts

Posted 17 June 2004 - 08:02 PM

thanks AOR, very interesting

#16 samonakuba

• 30 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 11:49 PM

Wow, AOR's stuff on DMAE is the most informative I've managed to find outside of actual journals, even though this post is old as hell. Thanks man!

One additional tidbit: I can't remember the name of the article (it was on PubMed), but the results strongly implied that the creation of acetyl-DMAE isn't one of DMAE's specific mechanisms.

What I'm starting to wonder is this: might Piracetam's effect on choline uptake be enough to outweigh the mild anticholinergic effects of DMAE? People tend to characterize DMAE as simply a cheaper, less effective choline supplement than AGPC or CDP-Choline, but evidence seems to suggest that it's too different for that kind of comparison. At least one person has mentioned being interested in it for its effect as a cholinersterase inhibitor, which I thought was interesting. Does that make DMAE more similar (albeit less potent) to HupA?

What's the biggest thing people have noticed when adding DMAE to a pre-existing racetam/choline stack?

Edited by samonakuba, 29 July 2007 - 12:04 AM.

#17 orbital

• 39 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 03:41 AM

To take advantage of this mechanism, one might experiment with taking all of one's DMAE shortly before bed. And again, if you do decide to take DMAE, make sure you take it away from ALCAR, TMG, choline, and other quaternary amines, as they compete for absorption at the BBB and in the GI.

A very informative thread!

AOR's comments here raise the question from me- If someone Taking ALCAR wants to also have TMG or Choline in their regimen, what would be a reasonable waiting time, after taking the ALCAR, to take a dose of either of the other two?

#18 krillin

• 1,516 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 03:23 AM

I've dug up some information on pyroglutamate. In glutathione synthetase deficiency, the gamma-glutamylcysteine breaks down into pyroglutamate instead of being combined with glycine to form GSH. It accumulates and causes acidosis. Tylenol seems to aggravate it. (Due to GSH depletion and subsequent acceleration of gamma-glutamylcysteine creation?) I don't know what level of supplementation would be required to cause this. The racetams aren't carboxylic acids so this doesn't apply to them.

There also appears to be a U-curve for neuroprotection. mM concentrations are pro-oxidant, while microM concentrations are neuroprotective.

Metab Brain Dis. 2007 Mar;22(1):51-65.
5-Oxoproline reduces non-enzymatic antioxidant defenses in vitro in rat brain.
Pederzolli CD, Sgaravatti AM, Braum CA, Prestes CC, Zorzi GK, Sgarbi MB, Wyse AT, Wannmacher CM, Wajner M, Dutra-Filho CS.
Departamento de Bioquímica, Instituto de Ciências Básicas da Saúde, Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, Rua Ramiro Barcelos, 2600-Anexo, CEP 90035-003, Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil.

5-Oxoproline (pyroglutamic acid) accumulates in glutathione synthetase deficiency, an inborn metabolic defect of the gamma-glutamyl cycle. This disorder is clinically characterized by hemolytic anemia, metabolic acidosis and severe neurological disorders. Considering that the mechanisms of brain damage in this disease are poorly known, in the present study we investigated whether oxidative stress is elicited by 5-oxoproline. The in vitro effect of (0.5-3.0 mM) 5-oxoproline was studied on various parameters of oxidative stress, such as total radical-trapping antioxidant potential, total antioxidant reactivity, chemiluminescence, thiobarbituric acid-reactive substances, sulfhydryl content, carbonyl content, and 2',7'-dichlorofluorescein fluorescence, as well as on the activities of the antioxidant enzymes catalase, superoxide dismutase and glutathione peroxidase in cerebral cortex and cerebellum of 14-day-old rats. Total radical-trapping antioxidant potential and total antioxidant reactivity were significantly reduced in both cerebral structures. Carbonyl content and 2',7'-dichlorofluorescein fluorescence were significantly enhanced, while sulfhydryl content was significantly diminished. In contrast, chemiluminescence and thiobarbituric acid-reactive substances were not affected by 5-oxoproline. The activities of catalase, superoxide dismutase and glutathione peroxidase were also not altered by 5-oxoproline. These results indicate that 5-oxoproline causes protein oxidation and reactive species production and decrease the non-enzymatic antioxidant defenses in rat brain, but does not cause lipid peroxidation. Taken together, it may be presumed that 5-oxoproline elicits oxidative stress that may represent a pathophysiological mechanism in the disorder in which this metabolite accumulates.

PMID: 17238006

Zhongguo Yao Li Xue Bao. 1999 Aug;20(8):733-6.
L-pyroglutamic acid protects rat cortical neurons against sodium glutamate-induced injury.
Xiao XQ, Liu GQ.
Department of Pharmacology, China Pharmaceutical University, Nanjing.

AIM: To evaluate the effects of L-pyroglutamic acid (L-PGA, L-5-oxo-2-pyrrolidinecaroxylic acid) on sodium glutamate-induced neurotoxicity in rat cortical neurons. METHODS: In primary cortical cultures from 16-d-old fetal rat, neuronal viability and contents of nitrite in the bathing medium after transient exposure to sodium glutamate (Glu) were measured; with Fura 2-AM as an intracellular calcium indicator, AR-CM-MIC cation measurement system was used to examine cytosolic free calcium ([Ca2+]i). RESULTS: L-PGA 10-80 mumol.L-1, inhibited Glu (500 mumol.L-1)-induced neuronal loss in a concentration-dependent manner with IC50 value of (41 +/- 9) mumol.L-1 (95% confidence limits: 30.3-54.7 mumol.L-1). L-PGA also attenuated Glu-induced NO release. L-PGA 1, 3, 10, 30, and 100 mumol.L-1 depressed Glu-caused [Ca2+]i elevation by 20.5%, 34.4%, 47.7%, 70.6%, and 80.4%, respectively. CONCLUSION: L-PGA protects cortical neurons against Glu-induced neurotoxity which may be related to inhibition of NO formation or suppression of the rise in [Ca2+]i.

PMID: 10678108

#19 sUper GeNius

• 1,501 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 04:42 AM

Hi, I'm soon to be retaking my ACT test to get a higher score. I have a lot of different supplements/nootropics but I'm not quite sure what my best options would be on test day. I don't wanna take too much and end up with a headache or other side effects. I appreciate any suggestions. Here's the list of supplements I have for use:

Aniracetam
Piracetam
Picamilon/L-Theanine
Phenibut
Bacopa
ALCAR
Galantamine
Huperzine A
DMAE
Alpha GPC
Sulbutiamine
Idebenone
R-Alpha Lipoic Acid
Desmopressin
Vinpocetine
Rhodiola Rosea

Note: I have an anxious mind so and normally take Klonopin but I don't want to take it near test day because it has negative effects on cognition. So I will need to take some supplements to help calm my mind... I was thinking Picamilon/L-Theanine + Phenibut + Bacopa. That wouldn't be too sedating would it? Thanks again for any replies... oh yeah... i'm a 21/yr old male, 5"11, 160 lbs.

Take a couple of NoDoz before the test.

#20 Ghostrider

• 1,996 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 06:10 AM

Aniracetam
Piracetam
Picamilon/L-Theanine
Phenibut
Bacopa
ALCAR
Galantamine
Huperzine A
DMAE
Alpha GPC
Sulbutiamine
Idebenone
R-Alpha Lipoic Acid
Desmopressin
Vinpocetine
Rhodiola Rosea

I really hate caffeine pills. I tried them once and yes, it will keep you awake, but somehow, Monster Energy just feels so much better. It's loaded with caffeine and sugar as well, so it's not something I would recommend all the time, but it does seem to help. Maybe NADH http://www.enadh.com/ (website currently down), it's a lot cleaner, but not quite as strong as the Monster Energy. I have yet to find a sugar / caffeine free energy drink. If anyone knows of one let me know.

Edited by Ghostrider, 02 June 2008 - 06:21 AM.

#21 Mishael

• 139 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 08:46 PM

Aniracetam
Piracetam
Picamilon/L-Theanine
Phenibut
Bacopa
ALCAR
Galantamine
Huperzine A
DMAE
Alpha GPC
Sulbutiamine
Idebenone
R-Alpha Lipoic Acid
Desmopressin
Vinpocetine
Rhodiola Rosea

I really hate caffeine pills. I tried them once and yes, it will keep you awake, but somehow, Monster Energy just feels so much better. It's loaded with caffeine and sugar as well, so it's not something I would recommend all the time, but it does seem to help. Maybe NADH http://www.enadh.com/ (website currently down), it's a lot cleaner, but not quite as strong as the Monster Energy. I have yet to find a sugar / caffeine free energy drink. If anyone knows of one let me know.

Tried ENADA and it is hardly impressive.

#22 e Volution

• 937 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 01:10 AM

Aniracetam
Piracetam
Picamilon/L-Theanine
Phenibut
Bacopa
ALCAR
Galantamine
Huperzine A
DMAE
Alpha GPC
Sulbutiamine
Idebenone
R-Alpha Lipoic Acid
Desmopressin
Vinpocetine
Rhodiola Rosea

Wow I would have expected more change in 6+ years, do you guys think it'll be the same list in 6 again?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#23 kilgoretrout

• 245 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 09:43 PM

Someone asked about sugar free energy supp... I think caffeine free is an oxymoron... but yea Monster makes a lo-carb as well as a zero calorie carb free version that work well. Sold in just about every place I've been.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users