Photo

Good place to get deprenyl?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 RicardoW

• 84 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 09:19 PM

http://www.biogenesis-antiaging.com/All-Products/c35/index.html

I wonder any one have tried there products and if they have good reputation. Personally I'm a kind of concerned with any thing made in east europe (like jumex for instance). It seams to me that this is http://shop.airsealed.com/ a better retailer but on the other hand biogenesis happens to have some of other products I'm interested in. Any experiences or general opinions?

best regards

Edited by RicardoW, 25 May 2010 - 09:21 PM.

#2 winston

• 150 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 09:45 PM

most people reccomend alldaychemist

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 425runner

• 158 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 10:47 PM

I get mine at alldaychemist. If you order a large enough quantity it offsets the shipping cost. Works great BTW.

#4 ian1983

• 35 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 11:36 AM

I got mine from airsealed and it works fine for me and the delivery was pretty quick.

I went to airsealed for the modafinil and had some of the gift voucher left so spent in on them. I didn't purposefully go for the deprenyl

#5 RicardoW

• Topic Starter
  • 84 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 12:00 PM

most people reccomend alldaychemist

They really have a good price.

Why is the price deference so big? Any possible difference in purity depending on brand name?

#6 silverfish

• 12 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 04:54 AM

when you guys use alldaychemist, do you pay using a credit card or money transfer?

#7 KimberCT

• 472 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 01:43 PM

Credit card

#8 winston

• 150 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 05:32 PM

I use a paypal credit card feature that gives you one time use credit card #s. Safe and secure.

if you want it sign up for paypal, put in your bank number, SS#, etc

ADC should be good purity. never heard otherwise. can't say why they're so cheap

#9 bugasman

• 54 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 09:05 PM

I use a paypal credit card feature that gives you one time use credit card #s. Safe and secure.

if you want it sign up for paypal, put in your bank number, SS#, etc

ADC should be good purity. never heard otherwise. can't say why they're so cheap

I guess because it's generic and made in India.

Hey guys I'm considering to buy some Deprenyl at ADC. I'm young, 23 years old, and want to know the ideal dosage and cycling. I read tons of information here about selegiline. I did not made a conclusion about the ideal dosage yet. What is the safiest dosage to use deprenyl for energy and libido?

#10 winston

• 150 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 06:37 PM

5-10mg is most common. To find YOUR ideal dose start at the low end at 5 or so and work your way up if your not noticing enough effects after a few weeks.

#11 chrono

• Guest, Moderator
  • 2,444 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 07:40 AM

Automatic message

This topic has been moved from "Bioscience, Health & Nutrition -> Supplements -> Nootropics" to "Bioscience, Health & Nutrition -> Supplements -> Retailer/Product Discussion".

#12 gcurrie

• 86 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 06:44 PM

I've used biogenesis a long time ago for liquid deprenyl. It was good but a bit expensive shipped to US.

I then switched to airsealed when they first started selling deprenyl. I had no problem with the jumex. Their prices raised enough, again with shipping to US, that I went looking again.

I currently use Inhouse Pharmacy:
http://www.inhouseph...l/eldepryl.html

I've been quite happy so far with 4 successful orders.

#13 Pike

• 517 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 03:15 AM

liquid deprenyl is rubbish and overpriced. there are no studies whatsoever to support the selegiline-citrate molecule. all of the research that they back their claims with is the research done on ZYDIS selegiline, which is the oral lozenge form of selegiline. however, even then, all it really went to show was the sublingual bioavailability. but even then, that still doesn't support the citrate version.

alldaychemist is consistently the cheapest, however.

#14 sanjay

• 3 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 02:09 PM

allday chemist is selling selegiline 5mg from intas pharma india at Package: 10 Pills
Price: $1.36. i can send u at a lower price the same brand from the same company from india

#15 gcurrie

• 86 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 11:13 PM

Hey guys I'm considering to buy some Deprenyl at ADC. I'm young, 23 years old, and want to know the ideal dosage and cycling. I read tons of information here about selegiline. I did not made a conclusion about the ideal dosage yet. What is the safiest dosage to use deprenyl for energy and libido?

I would be careful with selegeline/deprenyl.

I first used it at age 47 and am about to turn 53. I've found a dosage of 2.5 mg (1/2 a 5 mg tablet) is perfect for me. There is evidence that I may need to adjust it upwards over time to obtain the same effects, but that has not happened yet.

When I have taken 5 mg I definitely notice it. I become overstimulated. The pro-motivational effects I get from 2.5 mg do NOT increase at 5 mg.

At the right dosage (for me) it has been the BEST approach to counteract a lifeong tendency toward mild depression, procrastination and unfocused activity. Unlike amphetamines - which I detest - which encourage me to 'keep busy' with lots of nonessential activity, deprenyl seems to coordinate or harness my existing desires and motivation - like a project leader getting everyone in a room to point in the same direction. The will, motivation, knowledge is all there, but just needs a spark to get the ball rolling.

For this reason, deprenyl (for me) doesn't feel like a foreign substance 'implanting' suggestions in my mind, but more of a cheerleader getting all the disparate areas working together.

I've seen a lot of evidence that someone in their 20s should look at 1mg a day, or even every other day to start.

#16 pycnogenol

• 1,164 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 11:24 PM

Thanks for posting that gcurrie. :)

I'm curious: how long were you taking 5 milligrams and what time of day do you currently take the 2.3 milligrams?

I've not taken deprenyl but may next year or so.

#17 iago

• 110 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 06:58 PM

You can also get deprenyl at nubrain. I'd be interested to hear experiences with their dep. I've never taken it but am considering it.

#18 gcurrie

• 86 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 05:38 PM

Thanks for posting that gcurrie. :)

I'm curious: how long were you taking 5 milligrams and what time of day do you currently take the 2.3 milligrams?

I've not taken deprenyl but may next year or so.

I tried 5 mg for about 5 days or so earlier this year. I felt overstimulated and tense so I reduced back to 2.5. Having seen information that indicated 5 mg for age 50+, I decided to see for myself.

I take 2.5 mg each morning. That and one cup of coffee (my daily limit) start the day off well.

(BTW, I take it sublingually (under the tongue), and that makes it much more biovailable. So maybe I am actually getting the equivalent of 5 mg compared with someone who merely swallows the pill.)

#19 iago

• 110 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 06:48 PM

(BTW, I take it sublingually (under the tongue), and that makes it much more biovailable. So maybe I am actually getting the equivalent of 5 mg compared with someone who merely swallows the pill.)

I thought deprenyl should be taken with food to increase bioavailability. My ref: http://www.drugs.com...l-deprenyl.html

Bioavailability is increased 3- to 4-fold when selegiline capsules are taken with food. When the orally disintegrating tablet is taken with food, the C max and AUC are about 60% of those values measured when selegiline is taken in the fasted state.

Read more: http://www.drugs.com...l#ixzz0zcqF9Wgb

#20 gforces

• 4 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 02:45 PM

I ordered at nubrain today and will post back with the results. I recently ordered adrafinil there and it arrived very quickly and I was impressed with the quality (seemed a lot cleaner than the Modapro that I'd ordered from goodhealthpharmacy.com.)

#21 gcurrie

• 86 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 07:42 PM

I thought deprenyl should be taken with food to increase bioavailability. My ref: http://www.drugs.com...l-deprenyl.html

Bioavailability is increased 3- to 4-fold when selegiline capsules are taken with food. When the orally disintegrating tablet is taken with food, the C max and AUC are about 60% of those values measured when selegiline is taken in the fasted state.

Read more: http://www.drugs.com...l#ixzz0zcqF9Wgb

Yes, I do take it - and all my fat-soluble supplements - with 6 oz yogurt. Thanks for the clarification.

I think the sublingual aspect further increases biovailability. For instance, I take a B12/folic acid supp that recommends putting under the tongue and letting dissolve fully.

#22 ritch

• 60 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 03:44 AM

I was wondering the other day if selegiline should be taken with food... Thanks for the link!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#23 jadamgo

• 701 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 09:39 PM

Yes. But if you plan to let it absorb sublingually, then don't eat or drink anything 5 minutes before and 5 minutes after it's dissolved in your mouth.

It's best for the meal to be somewhat fatty.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users