Photo
- - - - -

Reliable Manufacturer of Picamilon

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 learnagain

• 1 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 12:16 AM

Does anyone know which are the best manufacturers of picamilon? I bought a bottle from Cognitive Nutrition, but it seems fake, no effect.
I've tried picamilon in the past, it had a very obvious effect at 50 mg. Perhaps now I'm older and require
a higher dose?

What manufacturers can be trusted?

Thanks

Edited by learnagain, 04 June 2010 - 12:31 AM.

#2 MoodyBlue

• 144 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 12:49 AM

Cognitive Nutrition's is the only brand I've ever used because they sell it in bulk powder, but there is another brand I've never tried called "NutraceuticsRx Picamilon". They don't seem to sell it in bulk. The last batch of Pyritinol I bought from Cognitive Nut. was brown powder instead of white the way that Pyritinol is supposed to be, so I returned it for my refund. I don't know if they've restocked yet. They are the only suppliers of Pyritinol of which I'm aware.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 ajnast4r

• Guest, F@H
  • 3,925 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 June 2010 - 04:56 AM

relentless improvement is probably the most reliable supplier of picamilon

#4 KimberCT

• 472 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 10:58 AM

CN's 50mg and 150mg capsules worked fine for me, but they're also the only brand I've ever tried.

#5 chrono

• Guest, Moderator
  • 2,444 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 03:11 PM

Beyond a Century also sells it, but I can't say anything about how much it can be "trusted" either way.

#6 pycnogenol

• 1,164 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 03:16 PM

relentless improvement is probably the most reliable supplier of picamilon

Yes, Relentless Improvement is the place to buy reliable, quality Picamilon.

http://supplements.r...milon-p282.aspx

#7 Thorsten3

• 1,123 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 June 2010 - 12:52 PM

I've bought twice from CN and the first batch I had was really good. Picamilon became one of my favourite supplements around this time (cognition not as pronounced as piracetam but it gave a nice buzzing mental energy).
The second batch (I still have) has no effect on me at all. I then lost interest in Picamilon.

The difference between the first and second batch was the form the powder itself came in. The first batch was a powder with a sweet taste. The second batch was a bitter type of salt.

Edited by Thorsten, 05 June 2010 - 12:53 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#8 Guacamolium

• 747 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 06:27 PM

Picamilon isn't my favorite CE'r, but when it is actually legit, it can do things. It unfortunately falls short of an anxiolytic for me and also short as a good way to get B-3 into the brain to vasodilate. My best guess if it acts this way to you, is that it is either best served as a sidekick, or it's bunk entirely. BAC sells it powder I believe, so you can try that if you want. I'd search for better anxiolytics though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users