Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Modafinil Sources

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#1 blarg_ugg

• 8 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 07:15 PM

Hey guys, I was wondering if you know of any sources inside the USA that ship modafinil. I would rather not order international, since I don't want to risk my college receiving a customs letter.

Any help would be much appreciated.

#2 tlm884

• 597 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 11:56 PM

Hey guys, I was wondering if you know of any sources inside the USA that ship modafinil. I would rather not order international, since I don't want to risk my college receiving a customs letter.

Any help would be much appreciated.

If your having the modafinil shipped to you why on Earth would customs send a letter to your school?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 LIB

• 232 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 10:48 PM

If you do happen to get a letter (unlikely), you'll get it sent to your ADDRESS.

To answer your question though, nubrain.com

#4 FunkOdyssey

• 3,443 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 10:53 PM

If you do happen to get a letter (unlikely), you'll get it sent to your ADDRESS.

The business might be located in the US but there is no way they are shipping from within the US. They would get shut down really fast.

#5 greensweater

• 80 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 September 2010 - 06:34 AM

He most likely lives at on campus at the dorms.

Sigh, you know my opinion on importing a class IV drug, but if you must, get it sent to the post office, you can request a package be held there, that way you would avoid a customs letter coming to your school. The downside to this is it makes a controlled delivery much easier.

Go to a doctor, do this the legal way.

#6 LIB

• 232 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 03:49 PM

The business might be located in the US but there is no way they are shipping from within the US. They would get shut down really fast.

My mistake about dorms and addresses, I guess you could get a PO box if you're worried.

I know, I thought the same about US shipping and these products. But it's widely believed they ship within the US...that's what it seemed like from my experience.

#7 tlm884

• 597 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 08:53 AM

He most likely lives at on campus at the dorms.

Sigh, you know my opinion on importing a class IV drug, but if you must, get it sent to the post office, you can request a package be held there, that way you would avoid a customs letter coming to your school. The downside to this is it makes a controlled delivery much easier.

Go to a doctor, do this the legal way.

Even if he gets it at dorms, its a fellony for the college to open his mail. I lived in dorms and had drugs mailed form England all the time.

#8 Illadelphia

• 7 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 01:42 AM

There is a European supplier that has it in bulk with coa's and metal testing.

Price is MUCH better than the $3 pills mentioned from a site in an earlier post.

#9 iago

• 110 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 03:27 AM

Price is MUCH better than the $3 pills mentioned from a site in an earlier post.

Link?

#10 gforces

• 4 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 03:05 PM

Link?

I think it might be http://bulk.airsealed.com/

#11 Illadelphia

• 7 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 12:10 AM

^^^^

That's it

#12 someidiot

• 43 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 11:52 PM

so, http://bulk.airsealed.com. Wow. 10g for bulk modafinil. Anyone have experiences with this? I actually have a script for this, but insurance won't brands (no generic form in US).

#13 csoki

• 33 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 02:01 PM

I have just received my modafinil (modalert) tabletts from unitedpharmacies. They are cheap and there are many satisfied customers. The only negative thing with them is that you can only pay by credit card or wire transfer.

#14 someidiot

• 43 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 05:23 AM

http://canada-edrugs...s/Modapro/100mg

just under a dollar a pill. Still curious about the 10g bulk modafinil!

#15 renwosing

• 148 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 08:06 AM

Airsealed gets their bulk powders from China.

Most do anyway.

#16 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 08:46 AM

I have a script,but I'm looking to do bulk group purchase; pm me with interest.

#17 gwern

• 77 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 07:43 PM

so, http://bulk.airsealed.com. Wow. 10g for bulk modafinil. Anyone have experiences with this? I actually have a script for this, but insurance won't brands (no generic form in US).

I don't think I've seen any recent reports about how well Airsealed's bulk powders work. But years ago like 2006, I seem to recall quite a few positive reports about buying that way.

#18 tysonwil

• 12 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 10:36 PM

A user over at Reddit made this; I assume it will of some use to people around here.

http://www.gwern.net...modafinil-table

Edit: fixed link 26-May-2013

Edited by niner, 27 May 2013 - 02:01 AM.

#19 ritch

• 60 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 03:36 AM

A user over at Reddit made this; I assume it will of some use to people around here.

http://www.gwern.net/Modafinil.html

Holy crap dude, if that dosen't answer the source question, I don't know what does. Airsealed seems like the best place for such a deal. Time to get out the cap m quick quick and put my goggles on.

thank for that link!

#20 12 String

• 58 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:59 PM

http://www.gwern.net/Modafinil.html

Holy crap dude, if that dosen't answer the source question, I don't know what does. Airsealed seems like the best place for such a deal. Time to get out the cap m quick quick and put my goggles on.

thank for that link!

Are you reading that chart correctly? The way I read it, airsealed is about 2x the cost of the ones at the top of the list. The cost in the last column is the amount of modafinil per each dollar, isn't it?

#21 gwern

• 77 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 07:12 PM

Are you reading that chart correctly? The way I read it, airsealed is about 2x the cost of the ones at the top of the list. The cost in the last column is the amount of modafinil per each dollar, isn't it?

Yes, that's how the chart works in http://www.gwern.net...uppliers-prices - it goes in descending order by the last column, so the first entry is the biggest modafinil bang per buck.

*But* please pay attention to the notes at the end. EDAndMore.com is ostensibly the best buy, but I'm not kidding when I write that it has a lot of negative feedback, nor am I kidding that Airsealed looks like a bad buy largely due to its shipping.

If I were buying modafinil right now, I would buy $300 or $400 of powder from Airsealed, thereby amortizing their shipping over a >year's worth of modafinil and paying a (relatively) small premium for their good reputation.

#22 JohnD60

• 540 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 10:39 PM

Getting generic Modafinil has been a pain for the three years I have been ordering it. 4 years ago I ordered Provigil from antiaging-systems.com (no prescription required at the time). Then I got a prescription 3 years ago and ordered the generic from Canada-edrugs. Then 2 years ago I had some kind of problem getting the generic from Canada-eDrugs so I ordered it from BestBuyRX. Now I just tried to order the generic from BestBuyRX and they don't sell it anymore. But Canada-eDrugs is selling it again so I ordered it from them.

As I understand it, the patent on Provigil has expired, but the maker of Provigil (Cephalon?) has been paying off the generic drug companies to not make a generic version. But one or two generic makers still make it, so I speculate that Cephalon is paying of the bigger internet resellers to not carry it. No U.S. Pharmacy will sell the generic. But I would bet that if one wanted to pay $5.50 a pill for the brand name Provigil, one could buy 1000 tablets without a prescription from anyone of dozen online sources, and the pills would fly through customs.

eta: lol, I just went to that bulk.airsealed.com site to check it out. They are "temporarily" closed.

Edited by JohnD60, 17 November 2010 - 11:00 PM.

#23 Illadelphia

• 7 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 07:04 PM

United pharm doesn't ship to the us?

:(

#24 kair0s

• 7 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 02:10 PM

United pharm doesn't ship to the us?

:(

has anyone tried this site?

https://sslrelay.com..._product&pid=79

58$ for 60 200mg..

also is it safe to order modafinil in canada with no prescription? since it's a Schedule F prescription drug..

Edited by kair0s, 16 January 2011 - 02:44 PM.

#25 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 06:38 AM

^^ Yea... from what I've read around here, visapharmacy.com (the site you linked to in your post) is a scam. I'd avoid it.

#26 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 06:40 AM

See... they are blacklisted here:

http://www.drugbuyer...harm&Number=475

#27 Ben

• 2,010 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 05:43 AM

This is from a spreadsheet I developed after doing extensive research on various forums. It's ordered by absolute price:

http://img842.images...55/modprice.gif

Posted Image (image not showing for some reason. See link)

The two I've highlighted are best in terms of the quality of the product produced under the brand, reliability of the internet pharmacy and overall price.

Edited by Ben, 22 February 2011 - 05:53 AM.

• like x 1

#28 nito

• 996 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 09:39 PM

This is from a spreadsheet I developed after doing extensive research on various forums. It's ordered by absolute price:

http://img842.images...55/modprice.gif

Posted Image (image not showing for some reason. See link)

The two I've highlighted are best in terms of the quality of the product produced under the brand, reliability of the internet pharmacy and overall price.

So Ben have you tried ordering this yourself? Which supplier in your view is the safest and most legit one?

#29 gwern

• 77 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 02:29 AM

I'm glad you found my pricing data useful. Any chance you can summarize your additional research? (I would guess the kind of modafinil each supplier is selling.)
  • dislike x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#30 Ben

• 2,010 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 04:06 PM

I'm glad you found my pricing data useful. Any chance you can summarize your additional research? (I would guess the kind of modafinil each supplier is selling.)

I did all that unfortunately before I saw your own data. Still, doesn't hurt to have two people on the case.

My research was mainly based around pharmacy review sites and forums where the members buy drugs from internet pharmacies regularly, like drug-buyers.com. I research the brand of modafinil in a similar way but also checked up on the manufacturer itself and their reputation around the internet.

Nito: Haven't bought yet. Hoping to go in on a large order with another poster.

Edited by Ben, 23 February 2011 - 04:09 PM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users