Photo
- - - - -

How much choline per piracetam?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 caruga

• 514 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 07:08 PM

I'm wondering if it is understood how much choline should be supplemented with piracetam or if it is just guesswork. The last few days I was feeling even tireder than usual (got chronic fatigue); what was especially weird was the feeling of being unable to get out of bed. I mean after a sleep I'd feel like I was weighed down with a ball and chain and really, really didn't want to get out of bed, which is unusual even for me.

This went away immediately when I supplemented 1 gram of dmae bitartrate and 1 gram of choline bitartrate. Another shot of the same thing a few hours later and my energy levels increased. Another shot later on and I experienced the effects of too much choline, which I describe as "swimmy brain". I figure the piracetam had been deploring my acetylcholine levels too much.

Now I am supplementing a mere 200mg of piracetam alongside the 1g+1g combo, and it seems to be doing wonders for my energy like nothing else in my stack. I always get a mid-to-late afternoon increase in fatigue where I have to fight the urge to go to bed early; this combo seems to eliminate that. It's early days that I've discovered this so I don't know how long it will continue having this effect, but it's the most promising of all the supplements I've tried, and I've tried many.

But back on topic, is it understood how much choline you should take alongside piracetam?

#2 Ichoose2live

• 200 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 08:40 PM

I'm wondering if it is understood how much choline should be supplemented with piracetam or if it is just guesswork. The last few days I was feeling even tireder than usual (got chronic fatigue); what was especially weird was the feeling of being unable to get out of bed. I mean after a sleep I'd feel like I was weighed down with a ball and chain and really, really didn't want to get out of bed, which is unusual even for me.

This went away immediately when I supplemented 1 gram of dmae bitartrate and 1 gram of choline bitartrate. Another shot of the same thing a few hours later and my energy levels increased. Another shot later on and I experienced the effects of too much choline, which I describe as "swimmy brain". I figure the piracetam had been deploring my acetylcholine levels too much.

Now I am supplementing a mere 200mg of piracetam alongside the 1g+1g combo, and it seems to be doing wonders for my energy like nothing else in my stack. I always get a mid-to-late afternoon increase in fatigue where I have to fight the urge to go to bed early; this combo seems to eliminate that. It's early days that I've discovered this so I don't know how long it will continue having this effect, but it's the most promising of all the supplements I've tried, and I've tried many.

But back on topic, is it understood how much choline you should take alongside piracetam?

Piracetam ---» 1 gram
Choline -----» 1 gram

Piracetam ---» 4 grams
Choline -----» 4 grams

Piracetam ---» 1 gram
Alpha-GPC ---» ~300mg

Piracetam ---» 1 gram
Centrophenoxine » ~250mg

Piracetam ---» 1 gram
CDP-Choline -» ~300mg

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 caruga

• Topic Starter
  • 514 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 08:50 PM

Piracetam ---» 1 gram
Choline -----» 1 gram

Piracetam ---» 4 grams
Choline -----» 4 grams

Piracetam ---» 1 gram
Alpha-GPC ---» ~300mg

Piracetam ---» 1 gram
Centrophenoxine » ~250mg

Piracetam ---» 1 gram
CDP-Choline -» ~300mg

How do you figure these?

#4 Ichoose2live

• 200 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 09:33 PM

Piracetam ---» 1 gram
Choline -----» 1 gram

Piracetam ---» 4 grams
Choline -----» 4 grams

Piracetam ---» 1 gram
Alpha-GPC ---» ~300mg

Piracetam ---» 1 gram
Centrophenoxine » ~250mg

Piracetam ---» 1 gram
CDP-Choline -» ~300mg

How do you figure these?

Based on my experience and the studies.
(CCh--10 mg/kg and Pc--200 mg/kg) About 500mg of CDP for 1 gram of piracetam in human. ''caused a significant enhancement of the retention during the tests both 24 h and 7 days after the training''
piracetam and choline (100 mg/kg of each) were administered together.
The meaning of my '' ~ '' was to say ''around the dose X''. Choline dosage are differents from person to person, some just take ALCAR for Choline supplement.

Edited by Ichoose2live, 04 January 2011 - 09:34 PM.

#5 Guacamolium

• 747 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:26 AM

Adjust your choline for your own experiences. Brain chemistry's vary.

#6 caruga

• Topic Starter
  • 514 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:43 AM

Just wondered if a study had been done on how much acetylcholine piracetam depletes on average...

#7 Ichoose2live

• 200 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:27 AM

Just wondered if a study had been done on how much acetylcholine piracetam depletes on average...

You might be interested to read this theory. (read the 2 posts.)

http://www.imminst.o...post__p__381212

Many people agree with that theory.

Edited by Ichoose2live, 05 January 2011 - 11:29 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#8 SuperjackDid_

• 528 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:16 PM

Very troublesome finding sweet spot .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users