I know that there is little hope of getting the "NZT effect" from Nootropics today but I want to get pretty close. I am fairly new to nootropics, and this forum. I have only tried Multi-vitamins (at a young age), Piracetam (which had little effect - but gave me REALLY vivdid dreams) and choline bitartrate (again with littel effect). I exercise regularly (resistance training + weekly 8 mile jog with 5kg). I would really like some advice on my stacks; dosing, toxicity, how to administer would be appreciated. Together, lets make our own NZT!!
Weight: 11 stones/ 69kg roughly
My current stack: 2-3 times daily - Taken with sprite or orange juice (only way the choline will go down)
- Piracetam (experimenting with doses but around 2-5g)
- Choline Bitartrate (experimenting - 3-6g)
- Fish Oil Capsules (I will add this soon and give an update)
Nutrisport Pure Whey Protein Shake - Workout Recovery
I hardly feel anything tbh. In the night I do feel a slight urge to focus on something (ANYTHING WILL DO) but no urge to revise. It gives me vivid dream when ever I go to bed early however. I have even resorted to taking TEASPOONS of this stuff only to induce the runs! It just doesnt work for me, not hit. However music (especially classical) sounds SO much more beautiful its amazing! Colours seem more vivid too.
My proposed stack: Please advise on dosing and administration
- Pramiracetam (1200mg+)For focus and concentration
- Piracetam (2000mg)
- Choline Bitartrate (3000mg)
- Sulbutiamine For motivation and mental clarity
- Phenylethylamine (1 500mg capsule) For alertness
- L-Glutamine Post workout for muscle endurance
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine For clarity
- (Hopefully medication for suspected ADD) Modafinil (200mg+)For alerness and mental clarity
Is there anything wrong with my new stack?
When (time of day, before after food) and how (dissolve in juice/water/with oil caps/all together?) should these noots be taken?
Will I become dependent on my stack (addiction)?
Will it work?
Thanks in advance.