Photo
- - - - -

AlliMAX vs AlliFORCE

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Digital Nuro

• 24 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 02:46 PM

Saw in a review on AlliMAX at iherb a question requesting them to carrying AlliForce due to the lower price point.

Looked into AlliForce and found their site. Asked the difference between the two and was told by AlliForce rep:
"As for the comparison, I would say our product and Allimax should be the same quality as both products are using Allicin as active ingredients."

AllimaxMAX 30 caps 180mg of AlliSure® costs $24 while AlliFORCE 90 tabs 240mg of AlliSure® costs $31.19 USD

I've tried Allimax before and it helped my allergies ( as well as a daily Zinc/copper supplement and an Echinacea immune support formula)
Thought I would give the AlliForce a go to save some $$.

I imagine their the same based upon provided information but haven't found too many reviews on their product.

Anyone tried AlliForce in the past? or Suggest an equal product with AlliSure®?

#2 Lufega

• 1,811 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 June 2011 - 05:04 PM

I used allisure before and got great results. It's the way they extract the allicin that makes the different. I say, stick with what works. Or, try the alternative and let us know !

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Digital Nuro

• Topic Starter
  • 24 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:36 PM

Well the package came today all the way from the UK. The pills are capsule form and individually packed in foil. Have a garlic smell to them. So far still alive and feel a little better. Allergies haven't bothered me yet, another good sign.
I'll update this in a bit. If its as good as allimax then I'll be happy to find a less expensive solution.

#4 Digital Nuro

• Topic Starter
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 11:27 PM

Finished a pack of 90 caps. Have to say I would buy again. Had been having to getup to use the restroom a little too frequently and this seemed to help. Also was taking maca and hiking 2 hours a day 5 x's a week. Saw palmetto didn't work ( helped but remained ) 5 loxin, uva ursi, flower pollen, and bromelain did seem to help but still had to get up 1x a night.

Maca 525mg 2 to 3 x's daily with 2 to 3 Alliforce caps 3 to 4 times a day combined with the hiking equaled a good nights sleep for me ( finally)

Does help on the allergies a bit as well. They have been worse this year for some reason. Zinc usually stops them. Think it was due to Echinacea/Goldenseal since sneezing got better after I dropped it.
Will have to experiment to know for sure.

All in all the shipping was quick and the price was much better than allimax for the same Allisure product.

Hope this helps.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 Zaire

• 14 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:43 AM

Anyone know's if AlliForce is stabilized too? (whatever that means)..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users