Phenylpiractam (Phenotropyl, Carphedon) Powder

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#31 yowza

• 283 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:49 AM

Heard back from one of the suppliers (www.chemmol.com):

"$1780/100g, $3000/300g, FOB Shanghai, 98%, 4 weeks"

Edit: Also, I was told that if there's no stock already available, 100 mg is the minimal quantity for custom synthesis.

Let's see...$1780/100g=$17.80 per 1 gram. Multiply that by 3 and you have $53.40 for 3 grams. The pharmacy sites online sell 30 100 mg tablets (or 3 grams total) for about $90.00. Therefore, the $1780.00 for 100 g is a better deal but I for one don't have that kind of cash on me especially for something that may/may not get seized by customs...

For comparison $3000/300g=$10.00 per 1 gram that would come out to $30.00 for 3 grams. If one were to order even more massive amounts a better deal may be made but that's asking for a lot of money...

I have no idea how to facillitate a group buy as I don't know the first thing about running an online business or using payment systems, giving refunds if someone backs out,ect. It would take about 30-40 people it seems to get a great price. Unless there's someone here with a lot of money that could take the plunge on a bulk purchase and provide testing on it themselves, this sort of thing is just wishful thinking.

Edited by yowza, 05 May 2012 - 02:54 AM.

#32 Republican0fHeaven

• 14 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:30 AM

Once again, I'd be willing to pitch for a small, experimental portion. What is the usual dosage for nefiracetam?
  • dislike x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#33 yowza

• 283 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 11:18 PM

It's like this...

You can all send me money for a small portion. I gather the money up and make the purchase.

Then you'll get an e-mail back saying... Oh customs took it. Imagine the backlash then. I'd have to refund a lot of money with everyone wanting their "small portions" back. Not gonna happen anytime soon.

The alternative way is if someone could figure out a way to buy directly off of a Russian pharmacy site. You could probably get it for a very good price there. You'd need to:
1) Find the various Russian sites (one could try this by typing in phenotropil on google translate then pasting the russian word onto google search from there a list of Russian pharmacy sites will appear)

2) See what pay methods each site accepts

3) Find some sort of online site like Paypal where you can transfer your money into russian currency.

4) Use the pay method the site accepts.

5) Find an intermediary place to ship it to as the pharmacy probably won't ship out of Russia.

Very difficult but somebody well travelled and fluent with international business may be able to pull it off.

The next easiest thing of course is to just simply order it from someone from Russia. There were a few people on this forum who were willing to do this but of course whoever's going to do this will want a kickback so things are tough all around.

Edited by yowza, 05 May 2012 - 11:26 PM.

#34 Iryna Doll

• 13 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 04:27 PM

Dear Yowza not need to do from simple things - complex. I work in the pharmaceutical business about 5 years. There are no problems with the purchase of drugs through a Russian or Ukrainian online pharmacy. They accept credit cards and paypal. And send around the world.
  • dislike x 1

#35 Climactic

• 331 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:56 AM

http://www.ebay.com/...n-/280949304406

10g for $71, or $7/g, by nootrabiolabs. CoA at http://imgur.com/2mX08 . Racemic breakdown is unknown. I have purchased and capsuled it, but have not tried it yet.

As an aside, I have thus far tried 100 mg 1x-3x of both Phenotropil and Demiurge, and they're both great.

Edited by Climactic, 26 September 2012 - 05:59 AM.

#36 Zaire

• 14 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:00 PM

Climactic, please when you tried this nootrabiolabs source post here if you like it.

Thank you.

#37 Climactic

• 331 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 09:27 PM

Climactic, please when you tried this nootrabiolabs source post here if you like it.

Unfortunately, the Nootrabiolabs bulk phenylpiracetam did not work at all. It is either fake or the inactive stereoisomer. I tested it twice at up to 100mg x4, i.e. 400mg, with no effect. In contrast, both Phenotropil and Demiurge work noticeably fine at 100-200mg. The taste too was different. Demiurge tastes a combination of being starchy (tasteless) plus slightly bitter. In contrast, the bulk powder is entirely tasteless, and is not bitter at all. I wasted 70 dollars.
  • like x 1

#38 Zaire

• 14 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 09:34 PM

Shame on nootrabiolabs.
  • like x 2

#39 Climactic

• 331 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:25 PM

Shame on nootrabiolabs.

Yes. NootraBioLabs was so bad - they provided no independent test results, refused a refund, and also had eBay delete my negative feedback for the purchase. I could sue NBL, but I'd need to get independent test results from a new sample.

#40 kenj

• 747 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:31 PM

Shame on nootrabiolabs.

Yes. NootraBioLabs was so bad - they provided no independent test results, refused a refund, and also had eBay delete my negative feedback for the purchase. I could sue NBL, but I'd need to get independent test results from a new sample.

What?! Is that even possible? You should be able to leave your honest feedback on eBay. How can they allow scam companies to operate?

#41 Climactic

• 331 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:37 PM

Shame on nootrabiolabs.

What?! Is that even possible? You should be able to leave your honest feedback on eBay. How can they allow scam companies to operate?

eBay never even told me that they deleted the feedback. I had to find it for myself. I called eBay. They said they deleted it because I had threatened the seller with a negative reputation. Duh. Of course I did that only because the product wasn't working and the seller wasn't cooperating. In any case, it teaches me to be more careful next time on both fronts.

Cross-feedback is the basis on which intelligence ought to work, but eBay cares more about their immediate bottom line, of course. They disclaim any responsibility. Moreover, because they're the same company as PayPal, I cannot get PayPal to refund me either.

Edited by Climactic, 30 October 2012 - 05:40 PM.

#42 kenj

• 747 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:48 PM

eBay never even told me that they deleted the feedback. I had to find it for myself. I called eBay. They said they deleted it because I had threatened the seller with a negative reputation. Duh. Of course I did that only because the product wasn't working and the seller wasn't cooperating.

I've never heard about eBay deleting feedbacks on that basis. Makes it impossible to consider their service really if true.

#43 Climactic

• 331 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:55 PM

eBay never even told me that they deleted the feedback. I had to find it for myself. I called eBay. They said they deleted it because I had threatened the seller with a negative reputation. Duh. Of course I did that only because the product wasn't working and the seller wasn't cooperating.

I've never heard about eBay deleting feedbacks on that basis. Makes it impossible to consider their service really if true.

It was deleted under the feedback extortion policy because I had asked the seller to accept the return, suggesting a negative feedback otherwise. I was not aware of the policy.

#44 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:57 AM

I also bought 10g Phenylpiracetam from NTB on eBay on 2012/09/18.

It arrived OK but had no effect at any dose: 100mg - 1000mg.

I get effects from all other racetams.

Further, the powder would not dissolve in water even if I stirred it for minutes at a time.

The powder also had no taste at all and resembled finely ground corn starch or white flour in texture.

I filed a PayPal claim on 2012/10/18 for "Not as described". It was refused on 2012/11/09 - the first PayPal claim I ever lost and the first claim I made "Not as described". All the other claims I've ever made on PayPal were for items that never arrived and I won all those.

Now I want to try the real Phenylpiracetam but don't know where to get the real powder.

I have found another supplier on eBay but they don't have any feedbacks, called "elevateyourmind":

Elevated Labs Phenylpiracetam - 10 Grams, Certified 99%+ Pure
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/221151761493

I would be happy if someone could recommend a real supplier - and no, I won't be buying the ripoff expensive pills from either Russia or Relentless Improvement. I want the pure powder.

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 30 November 2012 - 03:00 AM.

#45 Climactic

• 331 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:49 AM

I also bought 10g Phenylpiracetam from NTB on eBay on 2012/09/18.

It arrived OK but had no effect at any dose: 100mg - 1000mg.

Sorry to hear. I guess it's the same fake Chinese stuff these vendors have been peddling. Phenylpiracetam is supposed to be somewhat bitter tasting. I don't think any genuine bulk phenylpiracetam exists in the market. Either that or they're selling entirely the inactive racemic stereoisomer, which is very unlikely. I suggest trying Demiurge capsules by Antaeus Labs if you don't want to try Phenotropil. The other alternative that people can try do generally is to create Kickstarter projects for independent and reliable testing (with at least two established North American testing labs) of any bulk powder of general interest.

Edited by Climactic, 30 November 2012 - 03:49 AM.

#46 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:56 AM

I can't find any solubility data for Phenylpiracetam even though I've looked for months.

If anyone can post a link to the water solubility data for this chemical I would be grateful.

Solubility is an important way to tell fakes from reals.

#47 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:07 AM

Finally I just now found a solubility claim for Phenylpiracetam from Elevated Labs' Amazon.com item sale page for 25g Phenylpiracetam:

http://www.amazon.co...e/dp/B00A99FYX0

"Phenylpiracetam is water soluble; we recommend taking it with water for optimal results."

I also just received this reply from them on a question I asked about their eBay sale:

"We'll go ahead and check the physical properties to ensure it dissolves/has recognizable taste. We also have a CoA (Certificate of Analysis) we will send along to you as well.

Cheers!

The Elevated Labs Team"

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 30 November 2012 - 05:10 AM.

#48 Climactic

• 331 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:18 AM

A single Demiurge capsule if opened and unloaded into the mouth (and not swallowed immediately), gives me a noticeable short-term stimulant feel within a minute. Tolerance develops to this effect. The point is that the effect is verifiable (so long as tolerance does not exist).

I also confirmed now that Demiurge is water soluble. I still prefer the Phenotropil tablet over it.

Edited by Climactic, 30 November 2012 - 05:26 AM.

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#49 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:09 PM

Some god news for you guys :)

Today I received an email from Season of the TrustWe Group: Finally a cheap, trustable Phenylpiracetam supplier who takes PayPal - hover your mouse over the PP link on the Payment column to see her PayPal address on the actual page - with product in stock and will shortly have in stock other revolutionary Racetams with prices that are cheap enough for everyone to afford!

The newly-released Racetams are: Phenylpiracetam, Coluracetam, Sunifiram and Unifiram with prices that are revolutionarily affordable - with assurance of superfast delivery by fully-trackable EMS [Express Mail Service] and money-back guarantee by PayPal!

Phenylpiracetam is IN STOCK NOW FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT.
Coluracetam will be in stock halfway through April 2013. [DARK PURPLE COLORED TEXT IN TABLES INDICATES FUTURE STOCK]
Sunifiram is IN STOCK NOW FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT.
Unifiram will be in stock halfway through April 2013. [DARK PURPLE COLORED TEXT IN TABLES INDICATES FUTURE STOCK]

Here are the new additions to the Racetam Prices list, including the first seller for the entirely new category of Raceram: Unifiram.

Below is just an image of the new additions - this forum will not allow proper insertion of the entries without mangling them.
The actual text and links are on the page itself so please go there to find out more - click the table below for details:

Posted Image

Coluracetam is a highly active and very potent nootropic with doses of 10mg (typical) as found by forum members from ScienceGuy's test samples.

Sunifiram and Unifiram are extremely potent nootropics with doses of about 5mg per 150lbs.

The racetam titles at the top of each table are linked to their respective Wikipedia entries. Click to find out more about them

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users