Photo
- - - - -

Side effects of DLPA

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kate2011

• 1 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:47 AM

My first post here after searching for answers elsewhere,but with no luck, I have two questions please:

Over the years I have taken short [7 to 10 day courses] of DLPA for arthritis, with good effect and, until last week had no problems.

Six days ago, after a break of some two years, I needed another course. I had to buy a different brand, took 375g x 1, next day 375g after breakfast and lunch - my usual dose.

By evening on the second day I felt wired, had, and still have a bad tension headache, my b/p went from my usual 120/80 to 150/89, and is still up there, that plus agitation, anxiety, and generally feeling hyped.

Six days later the high b/p persists, as does the agitation and muscle tension
My questions:
*Could it be this particular brand content differs from previous brands that I toOK without any problems for years?
* Can I expect my B/P to go back to what is normal for me with needing any treatment, and roughly how long would you expect that to take?

Any help will be appreciated,
Kate

#2 Steve_86

• 266 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:13 AM

What other medications / supplements do you take?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 pycnogenol

• 1,164 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 03:07 PM

Kate2011,

What brands of DLPA have you tried?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users