• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

Query about the potential to re-design memory

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sherships

• 1 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 08:09 PM

Hi,

I'm a journalist in NY working on a story for public radio about the potential to re-design memory, with hardware and/or with drugs. I'm interested in talking to people who are working to improve their memory as well as to folks about the line between therapy and enhancement and where it falls. What part of our memory ability should be improved? Is it always ok to tamper with our memories? Please drop me a line at sherships@marketplace.org

Many thanks in advance and all the best,

Sally Herships

#2 robomoon

• 209 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 05:40 PM

The line between therapy and enhancement is always falling downwards. When someone is falling from a bicycle if riding drunk or drugged, the memory card in one's mobile PC is always falling downwards and one's head with some memories in it too. So always remember to give children helmets before they are bicycling a bit drugged from memory enhancing medications and give them grandparents too before they forget wearing them if riding a bit drunk the next morning after a senior party.

Gravity as remembered: a growing black hole in the Earth can do what only someone drunk, drugged, or like me would suggest: if great mass is admitting something extremely small that decelerates in time and space, then something must be there colliding with it. Through collision, the extremely small something is changing its path from a straight path to a curve. Finally, it is moving around the great mass. So if a medium-sized mass is coming close to the great mass, it is being pushed closer by that extremely small something surrounding both. That is why drunk and drugged memorization of an old scientific article from the past has falsified the gravitational pull.

Prof. Rossler http://en.wikipedia....ki/Otto_Rossler might tell us something different about gravity, but he also would approve that it is less dangerous to fall from a bicycle but riding it close to an involuntary black hole experimenter in a nuclear research facility who would always tell you something else.

... talking to people who are working to improve their memory as well as to folks about the line between therapy and enhancement and where it falls. What part ...

sponsored ad

• Advert

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users