Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Dep Pro (Deprenyl Liquid)

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 e Volution

• 937 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 08:52 AM

I was wondering if anyone had any feedback on Dep Pro (Deprenyl Liquid)

Posted Image

I haven't linked to any retailer because I wanted to post this in the Nootropics forum.

Thanks

#2 e Volution

• Topic Starter
  • 937 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 04:24 AM

Anyone? :unsure:

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 e Volution

• Topic Starter
  • 937 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 04:23 AM

Guys I don't get it, I thought Liquid Deprenyl was quite popular here. As far as I can see this is the only liquid solution currently available?

Is there another liquid Deprenyl I am unaware of?

#4 marbleowen

• 38 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:43 AM

Im using it currently and was about to post about how much I love it. I've tried just about everything else with little to no success. It's simply amazing the difference in lifestyle and mood you can get with this. I've been taking stimulant meds like addy and ritalin for a few years now and they definitely have lost most of their effectiveness without breaks and/or careful supplementation. I will be trying to completely stop taking stim meds in the next few months because of Dep. I take 1 drop in the morning 2 before work (I work 2;30-10:30), I just feel rather excellent. It has helpedto bust up some anxiety, depression, and boredom. Just very happy with result. Give it a shot for sure.

#5 AmericanEmpire

• 34 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 05:08 AM

Dude, no joke where do you get that? Lol..

#6 marbleowen

• 38 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 10:35 AM

Dude, no joke where do you get that? Lol..

http://www.antiaging-systems.com/

Website is pretty awesome for all the borderline illegal/more dangerous stuff. Prices are almost never low so you gotta really want what you're grabbing. Supposedly about 300 drops per Deprenyl bottle- 3 drops/day for me (which might be high for most people) and $70/bottle.

#7 AmericanEmpire

• 34 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:52 PM

Thanks!

#8 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:41 PM

I just ordered a bottle. After having a strange experience with a bottle of liquid dep I ordered from a chemical and peptide research company, I'm hoping this stuff gives me better results! I guess it should be here in about 10 days.

#9 Introspecta

• 622 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 12:59 PM

I had better results with the jumex tablets than this liquid. This just gave me a stiff neck and no change in mood. I was taking low doses too. Maybe i gave up too soon but i thought it might of been bunk, but it may just have been the way i responded. Hope it turns out good for others.

#10 thermal

• 3 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 10:42 AM

I was just reading an article about the original Liquid Deprenyl Citrate or LDC at http://www.antiaging...-humanity-loses

It's quite a sad story really, you should check it out.

It seems that, although LDC has proven to be quite effective, and even saved lives in some situations (people with Parkinson's), the FDA weren't happy with Jay Kimball providing it to people, and subsequently prosecuted him.

#11 e Volution

• Topic Starter
  • 937 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 07:21 AM

OK great so we have some ACTUAL feedback!

I just ordered a bottle. After having a strange experience with a bottle of liquid dep I ordered from a chemical and peptide research company, I'm hoping this stuff gives me better results! I guess it should be here in about 10 days.

What was your strange experience?

So you guys are confident in the integrity of IAS? How confident can we be in the purity of this particular formulation with almost no information or reviews about it on the whole interwebs?

#12 e Volution

• Topic Starter
  • 937 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 09:05 AM

*cough* bump *cough*

#13 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 10:59 PM

Honestly I don't remember all the specifics. I just know I didn't have a good reaction to it. Maybe part of that was mental... because I knew it came from a "research company" but I just felt kind of spaced out on it.

I'm taking the Dep Pro now. So far I'm on my 3rd day and liking it.

@marblebrown: When did you start really noticing the effects?

#14 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 07:28 PM

Just a little update; so far I've been taking between 2-3mg per day and have felt pretty good. I haven't observed any pronounced changes however I think my libido may have spiked a bit. In terms of cognition, I am also taking piracetam and fish oil so I've been feeling pretty good lately.

My energy levels and motivation are still suffering though. I will be trying 3-4 tablespoons of coconut oil to remedy this.
  • like x 1

#15 longevitynow

• 266 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 05:03 AM

I love liquid Depenyl. Have used Cyprenil and Selepryl for years, really prefer them to the tabs (generic US, jumex, Indian; I'm experienced). Can't wait to try this. IAS (antiaging-systems) has been around a long time. Their pharmaceuticals (as opposed to nutritionals), almost always prescription drugs from reliable pharmacies in foreign countries. Probably more legit than 95% of the suppliers out there. As they are selling pharms, as opposed to Chinese pharm powders of questionable quality, they are a little more expensive. But I've never seen liquid deprenyl more than a few bucks cheaper than their price.

#16 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 04:07 AM

I'm pleased with it so far. I'm looking forward to realizing the cumulative effects of 3-4 months of use.

#17 marbleowen

• 38 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 02:32 AM

My effects were immediate and have pretty well destroyed the low-mid grade depression I've had since my teens. The last 6 weeks at my job have been some of the best of my life... last night I was at dinner with co-workers and they were all so surprised at my recent changes. I'm not quitting Ritalin as i initially considered and have added a little NALT to my life. I'm dating a pretty awesome girl and will probably try out some Oxytocin, very interested to see if it makes me even more social.

I guess where I'm at with Deprenyl these days is - I don't get any weird speedy-high feeling. I just feel somewhat more baseline to just above baseline most of the time. I used to have frequent panic and suicidal ideations, which is rough when ya live on the 22nd floor.

On another note I've lost a ton of weight since starting as well. I was at about 183 now I'm at 172, I haven't changed my diet particularly, increased exercise a LITTLE bit (doing p90x about 3 days a week). Just rapid weight-loss that I'm actually a little concerned about- I'm not seeing a doctor but I have prescribed myself more beer and chicken

#18 X_Danny_X

• 344 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 06:28 PM

doesn't Oxytocin give you arousal when it comes to sex and orgasm? so how does it help in making you more social besides trying to get your hands on some girl.

#19 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 07:12 PM

I've noticed an increase in libido. Basically just thinking about sex with every attractive woman I see. I used to be pretty cavalier when it came to women. Now I'm like a bloodhound.

#20 toza

• 16 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 03:59 PM

I got this email from antiaging-system.com:

Dep-Pro uses selegiline hydrochloride sterile water, potassium sorbate, lemon flavor, tropical punch flavor, flavor-sweet, this formula is therefore not the same of the original (and now defunct) DEDI liquid deprenyl citrate.

So it looks like it's just selegiline HCL dissolved in water...
Are the effects of using selegiline HCL sublingually and selegiline citrate sublingually the same?

#21 FrankMH

• 42 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 07:10 PM

Still no luck on finding me some Selegine that I can take without failing a drugs test then? (I'm only half joking). :(

#22 longevitynow

• 266 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 06:09 PM

Dep-Pro uses selegiline hydrochloride sterile water, potassium sorbate, lemon flavor, tropical punch flavor, flavor-sweet, this formula is therefore not the same of the original (and now defunct) DEDI liquid deprenyl citrate.

Are the effects of using selegiline HCL sublingually and selegiline citrate sublingually the same?

I've really enjoyed the liquid dep citrate, more so than other selegiline, which i have often taken sublingually as tabs. So I need to try this one to compare. bummer that it isn't sel citrate. Or since I have selegiline tabs, maybe I should crush them and dissolve in some vodka to see what happens.

#23 e Volution

• Topic Starter
  • 937 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 03:39 PM

Did you ever end up trying the Dep-Pro? Interesting in any feedback from people who also tried the liquid citrate.

I've really enjoyed the liquid dep citrate, more so than other selegiline, which i have often taken sublingually as tabs. So I need to try this one to compare. bummer that it isn't sel citrate. Or since I have selegiline tabs, maybe I should crush them and dissolve in some vodka to see what happens.

#24 panhedonic

• 390 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 10:15 PM

Hey Semi, what company was that? was it [ferrous metal]+[mythical animal] perhaps?

#25 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:34 AM

Hey Semi, what company was that? was it [ferrous metal]+[mythical animal] perhaps?

That would be it. I still have the bottle actually. I think I may just not respond well in general to Dep but again, who knows if the stuff I bought from the chemical research company was really suited for human consumption.

#26 panhedonic

• 390 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 01:46 AM

I actually started a thread about them, asking if anybody has experience with them. They might sell stuff not "suited" for human consumption, but it certainly is "meant" for human consumption. I don't think their marketing points at labs and mice, honestly.

What was your "strange experience"? No effect, wrong effect?

They *are* cheaper than Dep-pro, so I was wondering... so you haven't tried any other brand? I'd like the comparison. For now, i'll renew my Dep-pro bottle, and I'll try the "research" guys with a more innocuous product like Vardenafil :)

#27 panhedonic

• 390 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 02:01 AM

I still couldn't get anybody to answer this question. I'm taking 5 drops sublingual (5mg/day) but I don't know if it's equivalent to MORE than 5mg oral. With MAOI's you kinda wanna know, no?

Also, if you have been using Selegiline for more than 2 years, please let me know. I want to compile information about long-term users.

#28 jadamgo

• 701 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 03:29 AM

Dosages may vary slightly due to differing weights of citrate and chloride ions in the milligram dosages. The difference between the two is likely smaller than the average difference between any two people taking deprenyl based on body weight, and that's not even taking into account the high variability of sublingual bioavailaibility from one day to another, one person to another, and one administration technique to another.

Selegiline simply cannot be administered in a precise fashion to humans. Lab rats can be injected with the stuff, but all we have is low-availability high-first-pass-metabolism GI absorption, unpredictable sublingual absorption, and temperature-dependent transdermal administration.

To reliably measure the dosage of MAOI you are receiving, you must take nardil, parnate, or aurorix.
  • like x 1

#29 panhedonic

• 390 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 08:32 PM

So then taking 5mg/day sublingual (Dep-pro) I might actually be non-selectively inhibiting MAO, unknowingly. Which means that I might be in hypertensive crisis risk.

Cheese is fattening anyways.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 eilee66

• 8 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 04:11 PM

I just got a bottle of this but am concerned about the use of paragons int eh ingredients. Aren't they are a big "no no" and something to be avoided, even on the skin? 

Would love some other alternative product ideas for this. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users